15th

Pain

Next Morning...

All the students came out from their tent with sleepy looks and messy hair(Well you know how we look like in the morning my hair look like lion mane...).Woo Yoon leaning on a tree looking through her phone. It's so cold there that it bring the coldness to your bones.Woo Yoon still looking through her phone didn't care the other.Mr.Kim and Mrs.Choi ordered the students to gather in front of them,they just obeyed to them.Mr.Kim told them to clean themselves since there's a bathrooms for girls and boys After awhile,they all breakfasts and finish cleaning themselves.

"So we're going to Jungle-Trekking"Mr.Kim and Mrs.Choi said in sync.Some of the students really excited about the jungle-trekking.While some of the girls....of course blabbering about whatsoever. Woo Yoon at the back since she wanted to stayed at back meanwhile Ji Ae and Yoongi just in front of Woo Yoon,Ji Ae in front of Woo Yoon while Yoongi in front of Ji Ae.While they were walking on the trek in the middle jungle,Ji Ae fell down. The teachers and Yoongi rushed to Ji Ae.Ji Ae legs were bruised and dirty because of the dirt.

"Woo Yoon didn't I tell you to not bring trouble?"Mr.Kim said to Woo Yoon with stern voice.Woo Yoon smirked.

"Didn't I said I'll try?"Woo Yoon said in cold tone while eyeing Ji Ae with dead look.The students whispered to each other about Woo Yoon.

"Ji Ae what happened?"Yoongi asked Ji Ae.Ji Ae looked really scared.Woo Yoon giggled to herself.

"I'm glad to have such a caring people"Woo Yoon said make the teachers and Yoongi looked at her with piercing eyes.

"I-I don't know"Ji Ae said make Woo Yoon scoffed. "Why don't you just tell them that I push you?"Woo Yoon said coldly to Ji Ae while look at Ji Ae with piercing and cold eyes.

"Can you just stop bullying her?"Yoongi said to Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon smirked at Yoongi.Then,giggling to herself.

"You asked me that questions?You said you changed but did you asked that questions when she did the same to me?"Woo Yoon said to Yoongi.

Flashback....

Since that day Woo Yoon become the target of Ji Hye every day they will kicked her,slapped,poured food,threw her books,threw trash on her,pulled her hair and at the same time Yoongi was there all the time watching her girlfriend bullying Woo Yoon,then helped her when they finished.

"Just ing stop acting,Gi?!"Woo Yoon pushed Yoongi aside her face were full of bruised.

"I ask you am I that stupid and pathetic for you to do this to everyday?"Woo Yoon asked Yoongi,her legs were trembling so badly because the girls kept kicking and stepped on her legs.Woo Yoon fell on the ground but there's no tears that fell on her cheek. She tried to stand back on her own feet but the resulted were the same she will fell back on the ground.She sighed,Yoongi just looked at Woo Yoon.

"Why I'm so stupid to trust and believe monster?"Woo Yoon whispered to herself.Woo Yoon tried to stand again but she fell again the she just sit there blankly.

"Yoongi what are you doing here?"Ji Hye asked Yoongi then kicked Woo Yoon.Yoongi just looked at Ji Hye and Woo Yoon blankly.

"You weren't suppose to be here?"Ji Hye said then poured water on Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just sit there she didn't have the energy at all to fought Ji Hye back.Actually Woo Yoon can fought Ji Hye back but how can she fought back when there's no one to helped her. Also Ji Hye always with her friends when bullying her.Ji Hye kicked Woo Yoon for the last time then dragged Yoongi away from Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just sit there lifelessly.

"Why people are monsters can some of them give me their hands and help me?"Woo Yoon whispered to herself.

End Flashback.....

"I tried to help you back then but you keep pushing me"Yoongi said make Woo Yoon laughed out loud.

"You said you were helping you just watched me back then and helped me like I'm pathetic,Now I can stand on my feet by no one help and Ji Ae came make my life worse?And you still trust her?Great"Woo Yoon said then walk away leaving the students and the teachers alone.She just head back to their camp site. Yoongi helped Ji Ae to stand up and then he wiped off the dirt on her clothes.

"Thanks for helping me"Ji Ae said to Yoongi,Yoongi smiled to Ji Ae.

"Aniya(No),it just Woo Yoon were the one who was wrong"Yoongi said then helped Ji Ae to walk followed the teachers continue on their track.After they all arrived at their camp site,Woo Yoon was nowhere to found but they just shrugged her off probably she rested or sleeping in her tent.

"Mr.Kim!"Ji Ae called out the teachers from her tent.The teachers go to Ji Ae's tent only to found her things being all over the place.Some of her things were broken.

"Who--It must be Nam Woo Yoon"Mr.Kim said then Woo Yoon came out of nowhere from behind a trees yawning.

"Woo Yoon!"Mr.Kim said without any warned he slapped Woo Yoon really really hard make corner of her lips bruised.

"WHY YOU KEEP DISTURBING KIM JI AE?!!?"Mr.Kim shouted at Woo Yoon make the students ran to them wanted to watched the scene.Woo Yoon smirked at Mr.Kim.

"Why you care after all Ji Ae was my target from the beginning?"

"Woo Yoon I knew you hate Ji Ae but why don't you just stopped bullying her?"Yee Rin said while her friends nodded and helped Ji Ae clean her things.