19th

Pain

Did you see the blonde Jimin OMAGAD!!!I'm a Jimin Trash so excuse me for being dead for awhile....

After the recess,all the students go to their class like always. The same things were repeating like always. Woo Yoon came in the class late like always and just put her head on her desk trying to sleep.

After a few minutes,a sound interrupted their lesson,it sound like someone wanted to puked make the other looked around. Woo Yoon jolted stood up from her seat,covering as she stormed out from the class leaving the other hanging and weird by her action. Then,some of the students smirked when they saw Woo Yoon stormed out from the class while covering . Concerned written on Yoongi face.

"She said that Ji Ae is a but she's the real one"A girl said out loud while a cocky smirked appeared on her face.

"So the rumor that Taehyung and Woo Yoon is true?"A boy asked the girl. The girl nodded to the boy.

"I saw Taehyung and Woo Yoon got into a house together"The girl said make Mrs.Choi frowned and shook her head. Mrs.Choi knew that Woo Yoon is a bad girl and she will never listen to someone else but what she do were going too far.

"Quiet!"Mrs.Choi said when the students voice started to became noisier as they talking about the rumor.Then Woo Yoon came in make the students looked at her and Mrs.Choi. Mrs.Choi raised an eyebrow at Woo Yoon. Woo Yoon looked like a living death person or zombie to be spesific,her face and lip turned pale like paper. Woo Yoon looked really sick and tired,she just headed to her desk basically dragging herself and just plopped onto the chair. Not even a minute,Woo Yoon stormed out from the class again make Yoongi jolted from his seat worrying about Woo Yoon.

After a few hours passes,Woo Yoon still didn't came back when it's about to go home she finally go back to the class looking fine. Woo Yoon don't really like to go out so she prefer to stay in the class and she can sleep rather than stay outside under the hotness. Woo Yoon sat on her seat for a while,blanking for a few minutes. She still looked slightly paler but not like before. All the students headed out from the class excepted for Yoongi and Ji Ae who was waiting Yoongi so that they can go home together.

"Yoonie!!"Someone shouted make Woo Yoon jumped in surprised while Yoongi and Ji Ae immediately looked at the person. Yoongi frowned when Taehyung was panting trying to catch his breath as sweats covered his forehead. Woo Yoon just stared at Taehyung confusedly,she wondered why Taehyung looked like someone was chasing him threatened to kill him.

Taehyung rushed to Woo Yoon,she looked at him up and down weirdly. Taehyung held Woo Yoon shoulders used big hands of his. Woo Yoon looked at Taehyung weirdly and frowned when she saw Taehyung was worried as hell.

"I was worried to death!I thought you was okay but you was sick!!"Taehyung said while lightly shook Woo Yoon shoulder and immediately hugged Woo Yoon tightly make she squeaked a little. Woo Yoon squirmed in Taehyung tight embraced.

"I'm okay,okay?"Woo Yoon said to Taehyung,they forget that Yoongi and Ji Ae were watching them. Taehyung glared at Woo Yoon.

"I don't trust you!That's what you said this morning"Taehyung said while shooking Woo Yoon shoulder. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the couple but they in their own world to realized that.

"TaeTae,I'm a villain in this school and the strongest so don't worry about it"Woo Yoon said make Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I don't care if you a villain or the baddest student in this school or world,but you still MY GIRL.YOU'RE MINE(Don't worry I'm dead at this part too,Just imagine Tae said with his low and deep voice OMAGAD*died*)"Taehyung said make Woo Yoon looked disgusted she pushed Tae hands off from her shoulders.

"Ok..that were the most disgusting things I heard from you"Woo Yoon said while took her bag which Taehyung snatched it away so that he can carried Woo Yoon bag. Woo Yoon wanted to snatched it back but Tae raised her bag higher than Woo Yoon can reach since obviously Tae more taller than Woo Yoon.

"I'm going to bring it!"Tae said make Woo Yoon gave up and just linked her arm with Tae arm. Yoongi eyes raging with jealousy and anger,Ji Ae just watched the couple be in their own world.

"Yoon,do you want to go out?Because you know I feel guilty for yeah...so my treat!"Tae said make Woo Yoon face lit up.

"Let's go buy chocolate!I been craving for chocolates so badly that I dream about it!"Woo Yoon said while ran and dragging Tae at the same time. Yoongi hands formed into fists then he just stormed out leaving Ji Ae hanging. Ji Ae ran to catch up with Yoongi. Without they all knowing,someone watched every that happened make him smirked in awe.

"She's really change and she really familiar with her"

The person said and walked away leaving the school behind,no one saw the person. Even if someone did they will not recognize the person because that person in disguise.