6th

Pain

Ji Ae drove to sleep while crying on her bed.The next day,Ji Ae look herself in the mirror with her puffy and bloodshot eye.She look horrible.Ji Ae just keep her head low.Unknowingly tears slowly fall on her cheeks.

"I have no one.Like Woo Yoon and Yoongi said yesterday was hell for me"Ji Ae whisper to herself.Ji Ae didn't go to school today since she don't want people her broken state.The person called her again this morning want her to come to her parents funeral but she don't want to come she afraid that she will cry in front of people.She just stay at home don't want to go out like she used to with her friends.

Also now there's no one by her side or to comfort her.She just sit in her room staring at window.The sky was blue not like her heart broken into small pieces,she want to pick up the pieces and rebuild herself.But everything was to hard and fast for her to pick up her pieces and rebuild her also there's no one by her side to courage her to pick the pieces and rebuild herself.

She just need someone not many but just one person to stay by her side that can courage,comfort and stay by her side then she can rebuild herself back.She was really guilty for everything she done to all her friends and especially Woo Yoon who always obey Ji Ae because of her parent.Her parent will do anything for Ji Ae even if it's mean to kill people.Ji Ae always knew that if her parent gone Woo Yoon will make Ji Ae her 'prey' and will never forgive her for what she done to Woo Yoon.

Next Day...

Ji Ae go to school like usual the other students always staring but the different are now that they look at her with hatred and disgust when she walk past them they will whisper to each other.Ji Ae know that the tape spread around the school where she suffering and lost ity happen in the tape.But that just who people really are we all are monster,all people have a monster inside their body.

When she go to her locker,she knew that in her locker have 'something' that will make the other students laugh at her.But since she knew the tactic and how to avoid it instead the students just frown when Ji Ae open her locker it suppose to threw flour at her but she dodge it.The other students cover with flour instead.The students just glare at her.

""A girl said then walk away want to clean herself from flour.

Then,Ji Ae take her things and head to her class but there's nothing inside.But she knew if the other students don't prank her that's mean now that she is Woo Yoon's prey.If Woo Yoon know that the other students try to do 'something' to her the students will be dead meat because Woo Yoon already marked Ji Ae as her prey that mean only Woo Yoon can do something to Ji Ae.Woo Yoon just eyeing Ji Ae at the back like she ready to kill her.

"Well well well,look who do we have here someone who just got back from a vacation to hell"Woo Yoon said out loud.Ji Ae just sit on her seat quietly.

"Ji Ae did you have some fun on vacation to hell,I try my best for you to enjoy it"Woo Yoon said then just smirk upon seeing Ji Ae start to trembling actually her blood was boiling from before wanting to kill Ji Ae.Ji Ae just gulp she know she will be in danger it's no used if she runaway because Woo Yoon have a lot of gangs under her.Also if she runaway it will just make thing worse than it were.

Ji Ae just can hoping that Woo Yoon wouldn't make she become her prey.But she know that it were impossible that Woo Yoon will let go of her. 

I'm sorry for the short chapter since I'm short in ideas...