3rd

Pain

Ji Ae and her friends are talking with each other laugh together at the cafeteria.The cafeteria fill with students voice but fall into silence when Woo Yoon step in.Woo Yoon just scan the cafeteria.Woo Yoon head to Ji Ae and her friends table.Every students step away from Woo Yoon track.

"Hey friends"Woo Yoon said then sit with them,they just roll their eyes at Woo Yoon.

"We're not your friends who want to friend with you?"Eun Hee said coldly to Woo Yoon,she just smirk at Min Hee's remark.

"Of course we're not friend because I want to find new prey"Woo Yoon said eyeing at a guy.

"Anyway,Yee Rin I hope you can get over Sehun"Woo Yoon said then just smirk at Yee Rin make Yee Rin's blood boiling.The girls just narrow their eyes at Woo Yoon.

"Do you having an affair with Sehun when I'm with him?"Yee Rin ask Woo Yoon,she just smile.

"Well,what if I having affair with all yours boyfriend it's not like you going to do anything to me anyway because you guys too scared"

"You must be jealous because Ji Ae is perfect and always receive attention while you not maybe that's why you do that"Min Ji said coldly.Woo Yoon just shook her head.

"You guys still don't know anything right,Jun Yeong?"Woo Yoon ask Jun Yeong,she froze when Woo Yoon ask her.

"What do you mean?"Hyo Mi said while narrow her eyes at Jun Yeong who is trembling right now.

"Well,someone in your group could be jealous of Ji Ae is so called PERFECT,that's why she having an affair with your exs because want attention from them isn't right,Jun Yeong?"Woo Yoon ask Jun Yeong again,who is clenching her fist tightly right now.

"Anyway,I have to go I think I found a perfect prey"Woo Yoon said then go to the guy that she been staring for awhile.Woo Yoon go to him link her arm with the guy's.The students at the cafeteria just shook their head at Woo Yoon and the guy they know exactly what Woo Yoon want to do with him.

"Want to hang out?"Woo Yoon said excitedly,the guy trembling and shivering in fear.

"Am I your prey now?"The guy ask Woo Yoon,his head hanging low.

"No"

"Really?!"

"If you're that stupid to believe that"Woo Yoon said then drag the guy to somewhere.Then,the cafeteria fill with students voice again but this time whispering about what will happen to the guy.Ji Ae and her friends just eyeing at Jun Yeong coldly.Jun Yeong just run away from them,Yee Rin follow Jun Yeong behind to comfort her.After a while,the bell ringing signalling the students to go into their class.Then,Woo Yoon and the guy came in to their class.The guy look beaten up while Woo Yoon look too excited.The students just sigh at the guy.

"Let's play again,Baek"Woo Yoon said excitedly then pet Baekhyun's head head to her seat.Baekhyun just plop into his seat.He look really really tired he look like can faint at any moment.Yee Rin just eyeing Woo Yoon quitely.

Next Day...

Woo Yoon and Baekhyun came early than usual maybe because Woo Yoon want to do something to him.Yee Rin go to them she also come early but her friends didn't know that she come early than usual.Because they always walk together before go to school.

"You know everything about her right?"Yee Rin ask Woo Yoon,she just smirk.Then,Woo Yoon cross her legs.Then,Woo Yoon signalling Baekhyun to leave since she want some space to talk with Yee Rin.

"About what?"

"You knew about it don't act like you don't"

"Honey,it's my secret if I tell you it will not be secret anymore"

"Tell me what you want from me"Yee Rin said make Woo Yoon standing in front of her.Woo Yoon just smirk at Yee Rin.

"So you desperate to know who is it"

"I don't want Jun Yeong in misunderstanding"

"I jealous Jun Yeong for having such a great friend"Woo Yoon said slowly but loud enough for Yee Rin to heard her.Yee Rin just roll her eyes seeing that Woo Yoon try to change the topic.

"Can you just tell me who is it the real villain in our group?"

"It's......"