22nd

Pain

Headmaster Room...
A middle aged couple were discussing something with Headmaster,when the couple just finished talking to the Headmaster. The door slammed opened make the Headmaster jumped in his seat but the couple didn't looked shocked at all. They expected it from the beginning anyway and its normal for them.

Woo Yoon was burning in red as anger rushed in her. She glared at the couple with the coldest look,the couple smiled to the Headmaster before headed out from the room. The woman dragged Woo Yoon and headed at a place where there's no student.

"Why the you guys here?"Woo Yoon asked coldly to the couple. Then,the woman just slapped Woo Yoon out of nowhere.

"We wouldn't come here if you're making problem"The woman said in stern voice,glaring at Woo Yoon.

"You already killed two people before and you still want to make trouble?!"The woman yelled at Woo Yoon,she just smirked at the woman.

"It's how I life and you didn't have any strength to stop me"

"Are you that stupid?!"

"I am!"Woo Yoon shouted then she walked away but tears b her eyes just wanting to fell on her cheeks. Woo Yoon held the red cheek because of the slapped.

Woo Yoon headed to the usual place of her. She sat on the floor as she stared blankly into the sky. Tears still b in her eyes but Woo Yoon didn't wanted to let it fell so just stared thinking about other things that make her happy. Then, Taehyung stood in front of Woo Yoon, staring at Woo Yoon straight in the eyes. Anger filling Taehyung his body, he's too mad to realized that Woo Yoon was in the urge of crying.

Woo Yoon smirked at Taehyung which only add fuel to fire. Taehyung glared at Woo Yoon.

"Are you still going to bully the other?!"Taehyung yelled at Woo Yoon make she smiled at him. Woo Yoon slowly stood and walked away from Taehyung but he held her wrist.

"ANSWER ME!!!"Taehyung shouted at Woo Yoon as he spun Woo Yoon around but his anger immediately died downed when tears finally fell on her cheek. Woo Yoon pushed Taehyung grip around her wrist but Taehyung didn't wanted to instead, he just stared at Woo Yoon in pure shocked.

"Let go of me"Woo Yoon said weakly, for the first time she seems weak not her usual self.

"Please"Woo Yoon begged at Taehyung, he gulped in shocked. Woo Yoon tried to let her wrist out from Taehyung grip but this time her strength wasn't like always, she become weaker than the other.

"Are-are you o-okay?"Taehyung asked Woo Yoon even though he stuttered, she just stared at him for a while.

"Let go of me, just please"Woo Yoon whimpered at Taehyung. Woo Yoon hanged her head low as possible. Taehyung gathered his courage to comforted Woo Yoon. His hand reached to Woo Yoon chin as he make Woo Yoon to looked at him. Woo Yoon stared at Taehyung, tears still filled her eyes.

"I ask you if you're okay? Just answer me"Taehyung said slowly, Woo Yoon stared at Taehyung then she pushed his hand away but the grip on her wrist still tight like before. She stared at the ground as her tears slowly dripping on the ground.

"I'm fine"Woo Yoon said but soon she just burst into tears, Taehyung squatted in front of Woo Yoon staring straight into her eyes.

"I'm a crybaby so just go"Woo Yoon said while stared at Taehyung with begging eyes. Yoongi who was there, clenched his fists tightly that his knuckles turned white (well he's already white tbh..) . Yoongi closed his eyes as he tried to calmed himself so that he wouldn't punch Taehyung in the face. He knew what happened since he saw Woo Yoon with her parents. He also knew that Woo Yoon is a crybaby, she never a tough cookie she just look like it and she's good at hiding her crybaby side.

"And do you think I will actually let you go?"Taehyung asked Woo Yoon, she slowly shook her head.

"Then, why are you asking me to go?"Taehyung asked Woo Yoon again, she slowly sat in front of Taehyung looking hopeless. The two didn't break the eye contact at all.

"I don't want you to see me in this state"Woo Yoon said while let her long hair covered her face. Taehyung sat in front of Woo Yoon.

"I should see this side of you because I'm your boyfriend"Taehyung said make Woo Yoon flushed deep crimson red. Woo Yoon glared at Taehyung and he only responded with his usual rectangle smile.