11th

Pain

"Is this you're doing?"A deep voice interrupt them.Woo Yoon just sigh to the voice since she know it too well even though it's for awhile.

"And so what this is me at school you can't do anything about it"Woo Yoon said while step on Ji Ae hand.The girls students staring at the owner of deep voice.Woo Yoon just let Ji Ae on the ground she already move her feet from Ji Ae hand.

"Nice prey"Kris said while eyeing Ji Ae on the ground make Woo Yoon raise her eyebrows at him.

"Can you guys please stop bullying me?"Ji Ae said then stand on her own feet without being help.Ji Ae just look at Woo Yoon with piercing eyes and coldest look.Woo Yoon smirk at Ji Ae.

"I was always waiting for you to fight back because it's boring if I only the one who make moves"

"You kill my parents and you make me lost ity"Ji Ae said while head to Woo Yoon.Then,Ji Ae slap Woo Yoon really really hard but since her strength is nothing to Woo Yoon.The other students gasp at Ji Ae's statement and action toward Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon mockingly smirk to Ji Ae.Students start to whispering to eac other.

"You always have a good aiming but your strength is nothing"Woo Yoon said then kick Ji Ae on her stomach make Ji Ae flew back.

"And you think you were the only who is suffering here? how about me?"Woo Yoon said head to Ji Ae then step on Ji Ae stomach.Woo Yoon's question make Yoongi look at her with sad and guilt.

"People only care about you because you're the prey here and I'm a villain but I being suffering for the whole life and you came make life more miserable than it does I obey you because if I don't listen to you,you'll kill my family"Woo Yoon said then keep kick Ji Ae.The students start to wondering about what Woo Yoon said.Yoongi knew that Ji Ae was threatening her before.Woo Yoon let her anger out by kicking Ji Ae.

"Yoon,you're going to kill her"Yoongi said while eyeing Ji Ae who is already cough out blood.

"Just let her die she deserve it"Woo Yoon said then stop kick Ji Ae.Suddenly,Woo Yoon squat down then hug her knees.The students start to wondering why Woo Yoon become like that.

"Woo Yoon?"Yoongi said while head to Woo Yoon slowly.Then,Woo Yoon suddenly run head out from cafeteria leaving the students behind wondering.Yoongi just stood there froze like saw a ghost crossing in the cafeteria.Yoongi just sigh then go help Ji Ae stand up.A person in the cafeteria really worry about Woo Yoon since the person never see Woo Yoon suddenly become like that.

"Did Woo Yoon suffer a lot than me?"Ji Ae ask Yoongi slowly who help her to stand up.Yoongi sigh to Ji Ae's question.

"I don't know"Yoongi said slowly.Guilty can be seen written all over his face.

"Why she want to kill my parents and make me lost my ity?"

"Why are you ask me why don't you ask her?"Yoogi said make Ji Ae fall into silence.

"It's okay just let go of me"Ji Ae said then walk away from Yoongi.Yoongi just watch Ji Ae back while she walk away from him.

Meanwhile...

At school rooftop,Woo Yoon is hugging her knees with her head lay on her knees.She curl herself into a ball.After awhile,a quiet sobbing can be heard from Woo Yoon.

"Aren't you going too far?"A voice interrupt her alone time.

"Just go away,Gi"Woo Yoon said quietly to Yoongi.Yoongi just sit on the cold floor beside Woo Yoon.

"You still going to call me that,right?"

"And you still call me,Yoon"Woo Yoon said but still keep her head low not wanting to face with Yoongi.

"But aren't you going too far to Ji Ae?"

"And she threat to kill my parent isn't far enough?You're just the same like other protecting Ji Ae while me still stay in darkness"Woo Yoon said then she sobbing quietly trying not to let Yoongi know about it but Yoongi know that Woo Yoon was crying.This is the first time he saw or heard Woo Yoon is crying.

"I'm not I just---"

"You're just protecting her like the other and me of course nobody care"Woo Yoon said Yoongi shook his head to Woo Yoon's statement.

"You're just like the other"Woo Yoon said then stand up want to leave Yoongi behind but Yoongi grab her wrist.

"I care about you"Yoongi said while not letting Woo Yoon wrist go.

"Then prove to me that you care about me"Woo Yoon said make Yoongi speechless.Yoongi just Woo Yoon wrist go.

"See you're just the same like other before you only care about me because of her,she told you that to care about me.Gi,you're just the same like other"Woo Yoon said then walk away.

"I'm sorry,Yoon"Yoongi whisper to himself.

Meanwhile in the class...

Ji Ae was worrying about Yoongi who didn't even enter the class.Then,Woo Yoon come in just head to her table and of course like always put her head on the table.

"Where did you go?"Kris ask Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon start to get really annoyyed by Kris from the beginning.

"Can you shut the up you start to become ing annoying"Woo Yoon said but still keep her on the table.Then,Yoongi come in make Ms Choi stop him before he go to his seat.

"Comfort room"Yoongi said then Ms.Choi let go of him.Ji Ae just eyeing at Yoongi relief that he not in trouble.

"I can't believe you change,Woo Yoon"Kris whisper to himself make Woo Yoon curious,in her whole life she never meet Kris before but she just shrug it off.