16th

Pain

"Are you okay?"Yoongi asked Ji Ae after Woo Yoon head to her tent.

"Yes,it's not a big deal just some broken things but I can buy a new one"Ji Ae said cheerfully.Yoongi sighed in relieve then smiled to Ji Ae make her heart beated faster.

"Well well well,romance in the air"A voice interrupt them make Yoongi let out a big and deep sighed.

"Yoon,don't you have enough of her already?"Yoongi said then facing Woo Yoon who was crossing her arms on her chest.All of the students looked at Woo Yoon coldly.

"And is that how you said you change?"

"I'm trying to change but you were too much"

"I'm tired of this why people keep protecting her?I wonder why"Woo Yoon said while walking around Ji Ae.

"Because you're a monster and villain,Ji Ae is innocent that's why"Yee Rin said protecting Ji Ae.

"You still don't know how a real monster look like and Ji Ae is a monster after what she done to you and your friends right?Stealing yours boyfriend and really loved to see you guys suffering also she really loved to see you guys crying in front of her"

"But now she's change"Jun Yeong said make Woo Yoon scoffed.

"Yeah right?When good girl turn bad she's gone forever"

"Not all bad girls turn bad forever"Min Ji said coldly to Woo Yoon.

"Owh~really prove it to me"Woo Yoon said make the other fell in silence.

"See?But you know what your action make me want to do more maybe not a broken things or slip but maybe broken bones or commit suicide"Woo Yoon said then smirked and then she really walked away go inside her tent wanting some sleep.

Then they all just continued the activity without Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon still didn't came out from her tent except for lunch and dinner time she came out then go back to her tent continuing what ever she does in her tent.Then,the night came all of the students sleeping soundly in their tent except for Yoongi he still didn't have the mood to sleep.

Yoongi head out from his tent,his partner was sleeping like a log.Then something caught his attention,a girl was singing behind a tree.He go to the girl but he's sitting behind her the only thing that seperate them was a big tree.

I thought that you would be the hero
Come and save the day but
You're a villain you're sins unforgiven
I'm going down and you have watch me drown

In the river of tears
Lost beneath the streams
Under the waves I found the strength to say

The river of tears
Has washed me clean
Go head and wish me well
I'll cry a wishing well
(In case if you guys want to know what the song is it's Alessia Cara River Of Tears)

The girl voice was so soothing to him and every lyrics that she sang was desperate like trying to reach the light in the darkness but can't.After she finished the song the girl continue to sang another songs,every songs that the girl sang were sad and deep.Yoongi just listened to the girl.Then,the girl stopped singing.

"I hate people"The girl said then sighed.The words hurted Yoongi's heart.

"I know you're here Gi and I know you listening you here from the beginning"

"Why you hate me?"

"You just the same like monster,why you keep protecting her you said you changed but you're just the same"Woo Yoon said Yoongi just stared at the sky that full of stars decorating the dark sky,the stars make the sky become brighter well 'Light will only shine the brightness when there's darkness'.

"I'm sorry,Yoon"

"Is that all you can say to me Gi?I'm tired of people keep apologizing but they never changes and do the same and protecting the other one"Woo Yoon said make Yoongi sighed since he didn't know how to change the way that Woo Yoon wanted.She keep saying that he didn't change but he's trying to change but Woo Yoon still said that he's the same protecting the wrong ones.

Knock on my door boy come home
You stay in my head
Lay in my arms why won't you
It's been way to long

What you waiting on
Cause I been laying here
Learning what the memories won't do

See I need you
Baby I need to let down my guards
And gave you my scars
Open up my heart

We could be stars
We could be stars
We could be stars
(It's Alessia Cara Stars)

Woo Yoon sang again and Yoongi just listened to her voice.Then after Woo Yoon finished she walked away leaving Yoongi behind sat at the tree.Then,Yoongi sighed and head to his tent wanted to sleep.

Next Day

All of the students were a little sad to go home.All of them packed their things back.Mr.Kim and Mrs.Choi told them to gather.After they all gathered include Woo Yoon who was wearing headphone.All the students start to whispered to each other.

"Did you hear that last night?"A girl whispered to her friend.

"What?Wait don't tell me you hear ghost?"

"No it's not like that,I heard a girl was singing in the middle of the night"

"Are you sure?Usually in the forest there's a lot of things"

"Don't creep me out but there's a girl who was singing her voice was soothing"

"Really?I heard that Ji Ae like to sing also I saw her last night came out from her tent"

Yee Rin and her friends become close again with Ji Ae after Ji Ae apologized to them.Woo Yoon just eyeing Ji Ae and her friends got closed back even after what Ji Ae done to them.

"Okay so kid we're going home so did you have fun?"Mr.Kim asked the students.

"Yes!"The students said in sync excepted for Yoongi and Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just ignored everyone while Yoongi eyeing Woo Yoon.

"Even thought there's a lot of problem"Mr.Kim said while eyeing Woo Yoon up and down,Woo Yoon just rolled her eyes.Woo Yoon opened her headphone let the headphone on her neck.

"You should be thankful there's no dead body of the students be found here only broken things and a girl slipped when jungle-treckking"Woo Yoon said while look at the teachers with bored look.Then they all head to home with their bus that picked them up last time.Yoongi still sat beside Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just ignored him like there's nothing happened between them.