21st

Pain

After recess...
It's the same as usual. Woo Yoon came late as usual like always there's nothing changed much. Woo Yoon stormed out from the class,covering make Mrs.Choi jumped in a little when Woo Yoon just kicked the door to stormed out from the class.

"Woo Yoon!!"Mrs.Choi called Woo Yoon when she ran to the comfort room,but she just ignored Mrs.Choi.

"Please be quiet for a while"Mrs.Choi ordered her students,then ran after Woo Yoon,she started to worried about Woo Yoon also she started to have doubt that the rumor about Woo Yoon and Taehyung was true because seeing Woo Yoon condition like this,there could possible.

"What's up with Woo Yoon lately?She keep go to the comfort room for this whole damn week"A boy said to his friend,his friend just shrugged his shoulder. Baekhyun bite his lip in guilty when Woo Yoon stormed out. He frowned to himself,mumbling something while Yoongi eyeing Baekhyun. It's true that Woo Yoon keep going to comfort room while covering ,want to vomit of course...for the whole week. With Woo Yoon condition for the whole week like that,the rumor become more stronger as the time passes.

Almost all of the students believed the rumor was true,at first they weren't believed it but they kept seeing Woo Yoon go back and forth to the comfort room for the whole week when the rumor spread. If you said Woo Yoon was faking it,there's no strong evidence to proofed that Woo Yoon was faking it.

Many girls students claimed that they saw Woo Yoon in the comfort room,looking dead. After a while,Woo Yoon came in with Mrs.Choi helped Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon arm on Mrs.Choi shoulder. Woo Yoon head hanged low weakly as she walked slowly with Mrs.Choi helped.

Mrs.Choi tripped on something make her grip on Woo Yoon loose,Woo Yoon fell flat on the ground make the students jolted from the seats. Woo Yoon can't even opened her eyes,her face paled almost the same like ghost. She didn't have the energy to stood at all.

Woo Yoon kept laying weakly on the ground,until her eyes shot opened. She stormed out from the class again,covering again. Even though her legs felt like jelly but she kept ran to the comfort room. Mrs.Choi jaw hanged low when Woo Yoon ran out to comfort room again.

"She really need to take care of herself...and inside her"Mrs.Choi mumbled to herself,then she go back to the comfort room after Woo Yoon done..whatever she was doing,Mrs.Choi brought Woo Yoon to Ms.Han so that Ms.Han can took care of Woo Yoon. The end of the day,Woo Yoon stayed in the school clinic and Taehyung brought Woo Yoon to who know I'm not their parents to know all that.

The next morning....
Woo Yoon stepped in the hallway but the noise didn't died down since,for a quiet time Woo Yoon didn't really in the mood to bully people. Since Taehyung not there because of some reasons and Woo Yoon in the bad mood this time really bad. When Woo Yoon eyes caught someone,a devil smirked appeared on her face.

Woo Yoon slowly approached the person that caught her eyes. She pushed the person on lockers with a loud noise make the hallway fell in dead silence.

"It's been a while isn't?"Woo Yoon asked Ji Ae who was become paled when she saw Woo Yoon. Ji Ae trembled when Woo Yoon put her hands beside Ji Ae trapping Ji Ae between locker. Woo Yoon smirked to Ji Ae. Woo Yoon pushed Ji Ae to the ground make Ji Ae knees scratched by the impact. Ji Ae friends looked shocked they wanted to protected Ji Ae but they can't help but being scared.

Woo Yoon looked around the hallway,she smirked in victory when no one dared to stopped her. Woo Yoon grabbed Ji Ae hair while the devil smirked still not leaving her face.

"Why you want to bully Ji Ae?She didn't do anything to you"Jun Yeong said make Woo Yoon chuckled darkly,Woo Yoon slowly stood up letting Ji Ae hair go. Woo Yoon faced Jun Yeong who was started to trembled a little.

"Oh~Because I think I seen anything that make me want bully her"Woo Yoon said while Jun Yeong hair make Jun Yeong flinched and immediately pushed Woo Yoon hand.

"She didn't do anything to you instead you're the one who keep bullying Ji Ae without any reasons"Jun Yeong said in stern voice make Woo Yoon giggled by Jun Yeong braveness.

"Her presence is enough for me to bully her"Woo Yoon said then she stepped on Ji Ae feet make she whimpered in pain. Woo Yoon smirked to Ji Ae.

"Didn't Taehyung don't like bullies?"Jun Yeong said using Taehyung as a bait to make Woo Yoon stopped bullying Ji Ae. Woo Yoon chuckled darkly to Jun Yeong.

"Then does it look like I'm going to stop?"Woo Yoon said while slowly walked to Jun Yeong,smirking at her.

"I can bully you too,if you want"Woo Yoon whispered threatening Jun Yeong make she trembled a little.

"Don't you dare to do anything to her?"Yee Rin said coldly with her coldest gaze that could bring shiver to spine but not to Woo Yoon.

"Act-----"

Woo Yoon immediately stopped when her eyes laid on two persons. The two persons walked passed Woo Yoon never gave Woo Yoon a glance. Woo Yoon frowned to herself.

"Why the they're here?"Woo Yoon mumbled to herself then she ran to anywhere she wanted to go leaving the girls behind.

"Why are you on the floor?Are you okay?"Taehyung asked Ji Ae who was still on the floor,concerned plastered on his face. Taehyung helped Jun Yeong to stood up even though Jun Yeong hesitated a little.

"Woo Yoon---"Jun Yeong words being cut by Yee Rin.

"Nothing happen"Yee Rin said but Taehyung knew that Woo Yoon bullying Ji Ae since he caught what Jun Yeong said. Taehyung walked away with his eyes raging with anger searching Woo Yoon who was no where to be found.