Eight

Ready for it?

Class went normally. Jin was glad that he wasn't asked to speak. That reason might have been about what was written on that blue piece of paper that he gave Mrs. Chwa. Namjoon didn't take his eyes off of Jin the whole time. He felt weird in a way, but there was nothing he could say to the other to get Namjoon to stop. With ten minutes left in the class Mrs. Chwa ended the lesson and allowed the students to speak freely with others. Namjoon instantly turned to Jin and began a conversation.

"Um, I'm sorry for yesterday. Y'know staring and stuff like that. I'm not usually like that, but I couldn't help myself. Uh, that sounds weird. Let me rephrase that." Jin turned to face Nmajoon slightly. He found it cute how the other was trying so hard to make up fro something that he was already used to. He didn't fine it rued or disturbing in anyway. In fact, there was something different about the way Nmajoon had done it. It wasn't in a way where he was put off, but in a way like he wanted to know more and according to Yungha, that's exactly what it was.

"Hyung, I think that guy wants to be your friend. Or maybe he likes you." Yungha mentioned after the male had left. Jin snorted. There was no way some stranger coming in for a quick bite would want to be his friend, or even like him. That was crazy.

'Stop saying things like that. You'll get hit.'

"Right, I think you're interesting. I want to get to know you and maybe be friends." Jin twitched at Namjoon's words. No one had ever asked to be his friend before. He was normally the one struggling to ask to befriend someone. Jin opened his mouth to answer Namjoon as best he could when a bunch of people engulfed Namjoon's side of the desk.

"Hey, Namjoon. Do you want to catch lunch with us. We're about to head down. I heard they finally have that kimchi we've been wanting."

"Yeah, I bet it's good." All the people began talking at once. Jin felt slightly envious. They were so easy going with their speech and they all seemed to be close friends. As they continued talking about food and meeting up, Jin could feel his anxiety growing. He had never been surrounded by this many people before. Not even the dumpling shop had this many people come in at one time. He felt overwhelmed. He quickly stood up, grabbing his bag and fleeing the room. Namjoon took notice os this. Even though his friends were talking to him, his eyes still found there way to Jin. 

"Jin!" He called, standing up fast almost knocking over the chair. He turned to the others. "I'll have to pass for now. I'll see you guys later. Jin!" Namjoon didn't bother grabbing his things when he ran from the room to find Jin.