Seventeen

Ready for it?

Sana and Yoongi parted with the other two a few minutes after their meeting in the park. Yoongi had a night class and who know what Sana was going to do. "I'll see you at school." Namjoon nodded at him.

"Alright." Yoongi smiled.

"See you later, Jin." The older waved at Yoongi with a smile on his face. Even though he didn't talk to the younger much, he felt a little bit closer to Namjoon's friend. Yoongi nodded at him, grabbing Sana's hand. She waved quickly at the two as Yoongi walked away.

"It was nice seeing you Namjoon and meeting you Jin." The older stuck his tongue out at her. He still didn't like her. Namjoon looked at him. He narrowed his in thought. 

"What was that about?" Jin jerked at the question. He wanted to tell Namjoon what happened, but he didn't know if the younger was going to get mad at him. Jin looked up at him with pouty lips. Namjoon smiled at him. "You can tell me what happened. I'm not a big fan of Sana either." Jin looked down at his hands. He really wanted to tell the younger, but he didn't know how.

"Cups. Crushed." Jin mumbled, folding his hands together. Namjoon frowned slightly. He figured that the cups that Jin had asked for kept him distracted from the world. It kept him entertianed and helped him when he needed it. He didn't know that Sana had done something to them. He placed his hand underneath Jin's chin, lifting his face.

"Don't take it to heart. Sana acts before she thinks." Jin nodded slightly. He still felt down. He didn't like being judged so harshly before he got to know someone. He had been used to being judged from people that came into the shop but he didn't have time to really meet them. But with Sana he knew that he would be seeing more of her if he was friends with Namjoon. The younger smiled slightly. "Don't be like that. If I have it my way, you won't be seeing much of Sana. It'll just be Yoongi or not even him, just us." He had no idea what he was saying, but it fel right. 

"I'm fine." Jin smiled at him. Namjoon smirked.

"Are you sure? I think you need some more cheering up?" The younger poked Jin in the side. The older moved out of reach. He shook his head. Jin was very ticklish. "Ah, ticklish I see. Come here." Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin, pressing his hands on either side of his hips. Jin tried wriggling from the younger's grasp to no avail. He began to laugh when he felt Namjoon's fingers move against his hips.

"Stop." He said breathlessly. His laugh became louder. He couldn't contain his laughter. Namjoon smiled, letting go of Jin. 

"Feeling better?" The younger began laughing, looking at Jin's face. The older looked super happy. It was the first time he had seen Jin look like this. Jin nodded.

"Much." He had a good time with Namjoon. He has never experienced feelings like this. And he was glad that Namjoon could share it with him.