Bonus 3 [Q&A]

Ready for it?

There were only a few, but I will still do my best.

1. Jin's Autism

a) Why did you choose to give Jin autism?

Jin's autism is actually based on my own. I was diagnosed with slight Autistic impairment. I had struggled with it for a while. I learned to work around it without the use of therapy. I still have some problems with understanding people around me and even talking to others, but I get by.

b) Is this how autism really works?

Yes and no. Autism is different in every person. It can be harsher on some while it doesn't really affect others.

2. Writing

a) How long does it take to write something this long?

In the beginning I have some of the chapters already written, but as the story gets more advanced I tend to just write it and post it the same day it's written. Which is why this story got so long. But normally a fan fiction takes me about a month or so to write out. 

b) Is writing hard for you?

No, but it can get hard. I'm dyslexic so I sometimes have to take break in my writing to re-read the words over and over again to make sure nothing is messed up, plus English was not my first language. Writing comes naturally to me, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! Alright guys, this is the last Bonus for this story. Thank you so much for sticking around and reading. I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed it. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!