Thirteen

Ready for it?

As promised, Namjoon showed up at the dumpling shop. He had told Yoongi to meet them at the nearby ice cream shop. Yoongi, of course, invited Sana along. That didn't bother Nmajoon much, but he didn't know how Jin was going to handle Sana. Namjoon walked into the shop, all smiles. "Welcome!" A woman's voice called out. Namjoon bowed in her direction.

"Hello, ma'ma. Is Jin here?" The woman looked up from the register. She smiled slightly.

"Are you a friend of Jin?" Namjoon nodded. He hoped he could consider himself Jin's friend, with everything that happened recently. The woman nodded slowly. "Ah, you must be Namjoon. He said something about you before. Well, I'm Jin's mother. It's nice to meet you." Nmajoon bowed again.

"It's nice to meet you as well." Namjoon felt a little out of place standing in fron tof Jin's mother. He wondered where Jin was. As if on cue, Jin walked through the back door. He blinked at Namjoon in shock. He wasn't expecting the younger to be showing up so early. Jin turned to his mother.

"I leave." His mother nodded. 

"Just make sure you have your phone on you. Call Yungha if you need anything. I will be out today." She moved to give him a hug. She wrapped her arms around her son, leaning close to his ear. "Make sure you have your medicine, okay?" She whispered. Jin nodded slowly. He made sure that he took all the neccesary medications this morning. He also had the afternoon ones in his jean pocket.His mother let him go. "Okay, you boys have fun." Jin nodded, running over to Namjoon.

"We will."

-

Jin didn't say anything as they walked to the ice cream shop. He kept pulling on the hem of Namjoon's sweater. Namjoon smiled slightly at him. The younger had gotten used to Jin's tics in the last few weeks, so this wasn't new for him. "Jin, how do you feel about meeting a girl? It's Yoongi's girlfriend. She's nice, but..." Jin's groaned interupted Namjoon. The younger looked over at Jin. He shook his head, pulling on Namjoon's hem a little harder. Jin was already having a hard time with metting Yoongi, now he would have to meet a girl that he's never seen before. These kind of things were hand on Jin. "Don't worry. I'll be here to help you out." The older looked up at Namjoon. Jin had heard those words before, but now they didn't sound like empty promises. He hope that Namjoon would be there for him or things could go wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! Sorry this took a real long time, but for some reason the autosave feature wasn't working and I lost everything because I didn't check to see if things were saved. But it's here now. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!