Bonus 1

Ready for it?

Jin sat on the edge of the tub in the bathroom. He was holding onto a pregnancy test in his hand. He knew things had gotten out of hand when Namjoon just had to make a request. He looked down at the test stick. It showed blue plus signs. He sighed, running his hand through his hair. Why did he let Namjoon talk him into this? 

He walked back into his room, pregnancy test in hand. He sat on the bed. He still couldn't believe it. He was pregnant. Jin didn't really know what to do. He had never been through something like this. He hadn't even asked his mother what pregnancy was like. Well, he never thought he would have to go through it. He groaned. This was Namjoon's fault. Namjoon shifted in bed. Jin looked down at him. He wanted to wake the younger up and ask hime if he was going to take responsibility like in all those dramas his mom watched, but he would wait.

He didn't have to wait long. Namjoon's eyes opeNed slowly. He looked up at Jin. "Morning Jin." He reached up to give the older a kiss, but Jin shuffled away. He didn't want to show any love to Namjoon until he got some answers. Namjoon looked at Jin concerned. "What's the matter?" Jin threw the test at Namjoon. The younger picked it off the blanket and looked down at it. At first he couldn't process what he was seeing, but it soon hit him. He was going to be a father. 

"I said not without. But no." He hadn't wanted any of that to happen yet. Jin wanted wait but of course Namjoon just did what he wanted, and the older went along with it. Though he wasn't exactly complaining. 

"But you looked so beautiful that night. I couldn't wait." Jin groaned, getting out of bed. He wasn't happy with Namjoon, but it was too late to change anything. He was going to be father.

~four months later~

-

"How are you doing sweetheart?" Namjoon had been doing his best to care for Jin. The older had gotten a lot more cranky lately, but Namjoon couldn't blame him. Things had gotten a little harder for Jin. He couldn't move like he wanted and it frustrated him. He shrugged, reaching up in the cabinet for a bowl. "Oh, let me do that for you." Namjoon went to help Jin reach for the bowl, but Jin smacked his hand out of the way.

"Myself." Namjoon smiled slightly. Jin was still the same. He always wanted to do thinks for himself, even when he knew shouldn't be. Jin finally reached the bowl. He handed it to Namjoon. "Ceral, no milk, peanut butter." Jin gave the younger a quick kiss before leaving the kitchen. Namjoon sighed. It was only going to get harder from here.

~two months later~

-

Jin was clearly in distress. He had been screaming at Namjoon for the last twenty minutes. He couldn't handle all the extra pain he was in. The baby was kicking super hard these days. Jin always yelled that this was Namjoon's fault and that he hated everything that the younger had done since the day he found he was pregnant. Namjoon knew that Jin didn't mean any of that and it was the hormones talking. He hated seeing Jin like this. He just wanted to help. Jin's screaming died down and sobs broke through. Namjoon crouched down next to Jin. He wrapped his arms around the older, pulling him into his lap. "It'll be okay. Everything's going to be okay." Jin pressed his hand against Namjoon's chest.

'Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.' Namjoon kissed Jin's forehead. 

"Don't. It's fine. Everything's fine."

-

"Hey, sweetie. It's your papa. I can't wait to see you. I bet you're as beautiful as your daddy." Namjoon had been talking to Jin stomach for the past few days when ever the older was relaxing. Jin liked listening to all the things Namjoon had to say to the baby. Namjoon sometimes gave Jin's stomach a kiss. It tickled but he love it nonetheless. "Papa loves you." Jin smiled at Namjoon. He had been worrying earlier. He was scared that he wouldn't be able to handle the responsibility of being a father, but by looking at him, Namjoon seemed to be doing a good job.

~December~

-

Namjoon walked back and forth in front of the operating room. He couldn't believe this was happening. Last night Jin was doing just fine. He had finally gotten over his illness, but something went wrong. He collapsed in the middle of a store and had to be rushed to the hospital. Namjoon couldn't rest at all. He had been stuck in a pacing formation and he hadn't left the door once. He had to stay to find out what had happened. His mother had tried to get him to calm down but he wasn't having any of that. Jin was his top priority right now. 

The doctor came out twenty minutes later. Namjoon stopped his pacing to face the doctor. Namjoon bowed at the older. The doctor smiled at him. "Everything went well. We moved the baby and Mr. Kim to a new room. You can go see him now." Namjoon gave a sigh of relief. Jin was okay.

-

"Papa be excited. Waiting for you." Jin smiled down on his daughter. She was born early, two months to be exact. It was surprising that she wasn't as small as Jin had expected her to be. She also very beautiful. Jin's head titled up at the sound of the door opening. Namjoon stepped through. A smile broke out on his face when he saw Jin holding their daughter. He had never felt so hapay before in his life. He rushed to the side of the bed. Namjoon covered Jin with light kiss. He almost felt like crying. Jin giggled. Namjoon was overreacting once again. The younger pulled away to look at Jin. The older didn't even look like he had been in pain just a few hours ago. He looked fine, albeit tired, but completely fine. Namjoon looked away from Jin to their daughter, Heeyoon. Jin had picked out the name Hee. It stands for hope, while Namjoon picked out Yoon. Together her name meant eldest hope. He smiled at the girl in Jin's arms. He had been waiting for this moment ever since he heard the news. And now that it was finally here he didn't know what to do with himself. He was finally a father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! Here you guys go, a pregnant Jin chapter. I wrote this out separate from the other chapters, because it was so much longer than any of the others and I didn't want it to stop the true meaning of the story. But it's now here. Remember there are two more things for this story. One is just for you guys, (even though this is always for you guys) it's the q&a. If I don't get many questions I won't put it in but I figured that some of you guys would want to know more about this story and stuff. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!