Five

Ready for it?

Namjoon finished his food shortly after Yoongi had left. He stacked up the empty dishes, making sure that most the trash was taken care of. He walked to the front counter. Namjoon smiled broadly, trying to be super polite. He didn't know how Jin would react to him. Namjoon really wanted to know more about this guy. "Thank you for the meal. It was really good. Um. my friend had to leave but he liked it as well." Jin twitched at the voice. Namjoon's smile flatened into a more natural smile. It wasn't the reaction he was hopeing for but he was glad that Jin acknowleded him in some way. "How much do I owe?" Jin looked up at him for a second before pointing to a sign on the counter. Namjoon looked down at the sign. It read, 

'Student Discount! Show your student ID card for 30% off on an order of Kimchi dumplings.'

Kimchi dumpling set: 11,000 ₩

Curry dumpling set: 8,000 ₩

Spicy dumpling set: 10,000 ₩

Mochi dumpling set: 10,000 ₩

Ppang dumpling set: 11,000 ₩

Namjoon smiled, pulling his wallet out of pocket. Yoongi only gave him 9,000 ₩. He would just pocket that and use the money he had saved from work. Namjoon fished for his student ID. He honestly didn't need the discount but his mother would be proud of his efforts. He placed the card on the counter in front of Jin. The dark haired boy took a look the card and then looked up at Namjoon. He nodded slightly before pushing the card back. Jin pulled his legs up to his chest and continuing to mess with the plastic cups from earlier. Namjoon frowned slightly. He still didn't understand what Jin's problem was. What was wrong with him?

"Pay." Jin whispered in the blonde's direction. He didn't like talking to others he didn't know. And he couldn't understand why this guy was still standing in front of him.

"Oh, right." Namjoon grabbed his card and put money down in its place. He opened his mouth to say something when another voice came out.

"I'm back hyung! Did mom stop by?" The boy from earlier came rushing to the counter. "Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there, sir." He bowed respectfully to Namjoon. Yungha smiled at him before going back to his brother. "Did you take your medicine? Mom said that you should be taking it at this time, right?" Jin didn't look at his brother and only gave a groan in response. "Come one Jin. Go take it." Jin groaned again, but slowly moved away from the counter and walked to the back. Yungha looked back to the man standing in front of the counter. He wondered why he was just standing there, staring at where Jin had left. "Um, sir?" Namjoon blinked quickly to focus on the younger boy in front of him.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Can I ask you a quick question?" Namjoon didn't feel like he should be asking this but he had to know.

"Sure!" Yungha was always happy to help out the customers.

"What is up with him?" Yungha frowned slightly, looking to the back door. He wished people wouldn't ask that about his brother. It made him seem like a freak. But the younger answered anyway.

"My brother has autism."