Nineteen

Ready for it?

Jin had to work the front counter at the shop while Yungha catered to the customers. He was having a hard time focusing on his work. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Sana were stuck in his mind. He wondered why Sana was so mean. Was Namjoon right about her, that she acted before thinking. And if that was the case why was Yoongi with a girl like that. He seemed way to nice and clever to be used by a girl like that. Yoongi seemed really intuitive, how could he not see through a girl like Sana. Jin also wanted to know why Yoongi was super curious about his friendship with Namjoon. He could tell just by looking at the younger that Yoongi wasn't pleased with the way things were going with them. He didn't know why. And then there was Namjoon. The younger was different in Jin's eyes. He didn't have anything to say about the way Jin acted. And the younger cared about him the way friends should. Namjoon wasn't like his other friends. Those guys had been through the same treatment that Jin had been through. They knew how hard it was, but Namjoon didn't. He also didn't try to feel sorry for Jin and treated the older like a normal human. That's all he wanted from anyone, to be treated like everyone else. Jin sighed, still thinking of Namjoon. Fingers were snapped in front of his face and a chuckle could be heard.

"You shouldn't space out at work. That's how you get robbed." Jin could pick that voice out from anywhere. It was Namjoon. He looked up at the younger a smile on his face. "Morning Jin." He jerked at the younger's voice. "I can't stay around long. I have to help my mom, she's out shopping. But since I was close I wanted to just say hi." Jin nodded at him. 

"Okay." Namjoon smiled. He wanted to say more, but he would leave it for later. He was still testing the waters after listening to what Yoongi had to say. He knew this wasn't out of pity. His mother had told him more about autism and he was learning quickly about it. He knew more about how Jin felt and he wasn't going to treat the older like everyone else had. "Well, I have to go. I'll see you later." Namjoon reached over and pinched Jin's cheek. He couldn't resist when the older looked so cute.

"Bye." Jin waved, watching Namjoon leave the shop. Yungha looked away from the table he had just served to look at his brother. He seemed to be in a daze. Yungha chuckled, looking back at group in front of him. "Please eat well." The younger bowed at the group. He walked to Jin's side. "Hyung, who are you looking at?"

"Namjoon." Jin said simply. He couldn't put his finger on the feeling he had at the moment. But he could tell that he liked it.