Twelve

Ready for it?

Namjoon didn't want to leave Jin alone once the day was done. He was scared that the older could break down again. He knew it was a long shot, but he still couldn't help but worry. 

"I'm fine. Don't worry." Jin pulled his school jacket on, covering himself from the wind. He didn't know why Namjoon was walking with him. One of the younger's friends had called out to them, but Namjoon politely declined. "Go home." Jin really didn't want to be a bother. Especially after what happened on the roof. He never imagined that would happen and he was embarrassed. But Namjoon didn't seem fazed by it at all. Jin, kinda admired that. Namjoon was learning quickly that his 'condition' caused things like that and it wasn't something he could control.

"No, I'll walk with you. I actually like spending time with you Jin." Namjoon spoke calmly as if Jin didn't have a problem, like everything was fine. Jin had never experienced that with anyone other than Yungha. "You know, I was thinking maybe we could hang out sometime. I mean if you're not busy at the shop or something. I can also introduce you to my friend Yoongi. He was with me that day we meet, unofficially." The older twitched at the words. He didn't like that idea, but didn't say so. Meeting new people was his biggest fear. "We could go get some ice cream or whatever. It'll be fun, right?" Jin nodded slowl. He was ignoring the part of meeting Yoongi, whoever that was, by only listening to the part about ice cream. Ice cream always made things better.

-

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay." Namjoon stopped outside the dumpling shop where Jin lived. Jin nodded. He was actually kind of glad that Namjoon had walked him home. He was so used to being alone that he didn't really know how it felt to be surrounded by people that really cared for him, even though Namjoon was only one person. Jin smiled at the younger. He truly felt like he had a close friend. "Bye." Namjoon waved at the older, before walking down the path they had been on. Jin waved as well, watching the younger's back fade in the distance. As he went inside, Jin's smile grew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! Okay, this might seem confusing to some of you out there who don't fully understand what autism is really about. Now, this is coming from someone who was diganosed with having slight autistic impairment, but the feeling Jin is having about being alone and actually having a friend is very serious for some people. Even though he has friends like Min, Samuel and Jihyun, those people don't really feel like his friends because they all have similar problems like himself, but with people like Namjoon who get to see the outside and truly accept Jin for having autism is what real friendship is about. I don't know if that makes sense, seeing as how I went through it a bit and it makes more sense to me, but I hope I cleared a bit up for this chapter. I hope you like it. Anyway, kamsahaminda! Annyeong!