Seven

Ready for it?

"Jin, it's time to go." Yungha shook the older awake. Jin groaned, rolling over to face Yungha. He smiled at his brother. He wished that he could tell Yungha how much he apreciated the younger. There were so many things he wanted to tell Yungha. "Good morning hyung. Mom says you need to start getting up by yourself since you've been moved to that new class." Jin waved his hand in the air, signing some letters.

'Why?' The older sat up slowly, running a hand through his hair. Yungha snorted. 

"Don't worry. I'll help you if you don't get up on time. But you need to get ready now or you are going to be late." Jin nodded. He didn't like being moved into a different class, but this was his mom's idea of getting him a somewhat normal life. He sighed, swinging his legs out of his cot and standing up.

'Go sleep. I'll be fine.' Jin quickly signed, walking out of their shared room. He sighed once he was out of the room. He was as fine as he could be.

-

Jin walked to his school in complete silence. There weren't may people out for whatever reason. It was weird. Normally the streets were filled with people walking from shop to shop or even just out for a stroll. But he didn't pass a single person on his way. His walk didn't last long; the market was only a fifteen minute walk from the school and Jin was a fast walker. Having long legs helped with that. He entered the building with his head held high. Jin never had a problem with being different than others. He always knew he was that way, without doctors and specialists telling him every chance they got. He walked to the dean's office, like his mother told him, to get his class transfer slip.

He bowed respectfully to a man sitting behind the front desk. He had never been in here before. "Oh, hello. You must be Kim Seokjin. Your mother called us beforehand. Here." The man slid a blue piece of paper across the surface. "That's for your teacher. It gives her all the information she'll need on you. Thank you." The younger grabbed the piece of paper and bowed once again before leaving.  Jin looked down at the piece of paper. What was his teacher's name? Mrs. Chwa? He walked down the hall, looking for the classroom number; room 256. He passed four rooms before he found the room he was looking for. He sighed, sliding the door open. Jin stepped into the room, he didn't look at any of the students that were obviously staring straight at him. He walked to Mrs. Chwa, who was working on starting class 

"Who are you?" She asked with a smile. Mrs. Chwa was a taller woman with a lot more curves than most of his teachers. She had long brown hair that was pinned in a low half up style, her eyes were big and green and full lips that covered bright white teeth. Jin handed her the blue paper he received. Her eyes quickly scanned the words. "Ah, I see." She mumbled, slipping the paper onto her podium. "Ok, Seokjin." Jin was quick to shake his head. He didn't like being called by his full name. It reminded him to much of his childhood, before he knew he was autistic when his mother used to yell at him. He was highly afraid of that name. "What?" Mrs. Chwa looked at the younger. He smiled at her.

"Jin. It's Jin." The older's mouth opened slightly in confusion before smiling at Jin once more.

"Alright, Jin. You can have a seat next to Namjoon back there. Namjoon give a little wave for a new student." Jin turned to look for the student named Namjoon. When his eyes landed on the student he was surprised to say the least. It was the boy from yesterday. Jin gulped, slowly making his way to the desk next to Namjoon. He sat down, making sure not to look in Namjoon'sat direction. He felt bad that he didn't speak to the other sooner; if he could have he would have.

Namjoon smirked at Jin. This would be his chance to get to know Jin a little better. What a good day this was.