Bonus 2

Ready for it?

Heeyoon walked around the dumpling shop where her dada worked. She liked watching all the people come in. She thought they were pretty and nice. Sometimes the students would talk about how cute she was and the elderly couples would give her candy. But what she liked the most was watching dada work. He normally sat behind the counter and gave people their orders or money. She smiled, looking up at him. Dada never spoke to anyone and just smiled a lot to the people. She wondered why he didn't talk? He always sang her to sleep and he always talked to papa, but why was he so quiet now. "Heeyoon, time to eat." She turned to the sound of her papa's voice. She ran to him a smile planted firmly on her face. 

Papa sat her in the high chair. Since she was smaller than children her age she needed a little bit cushion to help her sit. Papa sat a plate in front of her. It was her favorite; peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Papa never feed her like dada did. He let her be the big girl he knew she was. Heeyoon picked up one of the triangle pieces. She went to take a bite but stopped. She had a question to ask. "What is it Yoonie? I thought you loved these." She nodded, placing the piece back on the plate.

"I do, but I have a ques-ton." Papa shrugged.

"Okay, shoot." She smiled brightly, folding her hands together. 

"Why does dada seem differ-went than ere-we body else?" Papa sighed, looking down at the floor for a moment. He looked back up at Heeyoon. He knew that he would have to explain this to her soon or later, he just wished it could've been later.

"Your dada is special. He has a 'condition' called Autism. It makes a bit more childish than he should be." Heeyoon stuck her bottom lip out slightly. It was her thinking face.

"Can't we fix it?" Papa shook his head.

"Dada will always have it. It isn't like a boo-boo Yoonie. But he'll be fine. It doesn't hurt him or anything." She nodded strongly. She understood. She had listened to papa and dada talk about something like this before, but never thought much of it. She never thought much about grown-up talk. It was hard to follow.

"Tat's otay. We'll take care of dada." Papa smiled at her. He ruffled her hair slightly. 

"That's right. We'll always take care of dada. Now, eat your lunch so we can go help him out, okay." Heeyoon smiled, picking up her sandwich piece.

"Otay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! This is the last bonus chapter for this story. I hop you guys enjoyed it. Now, I have a new story in the works, but I don't know if I'll be posting it any time soon or at all, I'm sure yet, but if you guys have any suggestions I will be glad to take them. And the Q&A is still in the works as well. If there is anything you would like explained about this story or me, please don't hesitate to ask. Alright, kamsahminda! Annyeong!