Sixteen

Ready for it?

Yoongi and Sana walked behind Namjoon and Jin. He wanted to watch their interactions. And he also wanted to explain to Sana what was going on with Jin. Her comments so far have been very rude and he didn't very much care for them. It had nothing to do with her being rude without knowing the whole story, it was because Jin was Namjoon's friend and he wasn't going to let Sana act that way toward a friend's friend. It was a rule he lived by. Jin never let go of Namjoon's sweater the whole time they were out. Maybe it wasn't subconscious like he thought. "He has autism." Yoongi said simply. He wasn't going to drag it out for Sana.

"What?" She looked up at him.

"Jin has autism. That's why he acts like that. His reactions are slow, he doesn't speak much, and he has weird behaviors. But he's still human. And you should respect him. He is older than you." Yoongi didn't look at his girlfriend the whole he spoke. His eyes were focused on Namjoon and Jin. The younger was staring down at the older as if his life depended on it. The older was pointing at different things in the park they were walking through. Namjoon nodded, along with whatever Jin was doing. Yoongi smiled. They seemed close, almost as if they were brothers. But he had a feeling they would be getting much closer than that.

-

Namjoon looked down at Jin. The older was happily pointing at things in the park. "Have you ever been here before?" Jin shook his head. He had never been to a park before. His childhood was surrounded by his house walls or doctor's offices. His mom was always trying to 'cure' him in anyway she could. Even after she knew there was nothing she could do. She would do anything to try to give Jin a normal life, but now he didn't want that. He was perfectly content with how he was. He had friends and he was gaining new ones, Yungha helped do things he struggled with, and he was learning how to deal with his 'conditon' all on his own. "We have to come here more often then." Namjoon's smile grew when Jin made a happy sound for conformation. Jin smiled up at the younger. He had never felt this happy before. It was a great feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! This is will be the last chapter for the day, I got my wisdom tooth removed and I'm in some pain. So I'll need to take a break for now. I'll have more chapters either later today or tomorrow when I'm feeling better. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!