Fourteen

Ready for it?

Namjoon waved across the store, motioning for Yoongi. Jin was still attached to the younger's sweater. Namjoon smiled at Jin. He was almost like a lost child. Yoongi slowly made his way over to Namjoon with his girlfriend, Sana, by his side. Yoongi smiled at the younger. "Didn't know you were much for ice cream." Namjoon laughed.

"Not always, but I wanted to make it up for Jin. He had a bad day." He nodded to the boy clinging to his sweater. "Jin, this is my friend Min Yoon Gi and his girlfriend Ok Sa Na." Jin waved slowly at the two. He sort of remembered Yoongi  from the shop but Sana was new. She had long caramel colored hair, big blue eyes, a wide nose and full lips. She was short, compared to Jin, and slightly curvy. Yoongi smiled at him. 

"Nice to meet you." Jin nodded in Yoongi's direction. 

"Well, let's go get a treat." Namjoon moved things along. He didn't want things to get awkward.

-

"What do you guys want? Yoongi and I will get them for you." Namjoon looked between Sana and Jin. Sana looked at her nails uninterested. The younger rolled his eyes. He still couldn't stand her. "Jin?" The older looked up at Namjoon. He nodded slowly, thinking.

"Vanilla. Sprinkles." Namjoon smiled. It was simple. He liked simple. Jin held up three fingers. If he was going to be left alone with Sana he would something to keep him distracted. "Three cups." Namjoon blinked at Jin a few times before remembering. 

"That's right. Okay, I'll get them. And you Sana?" She smiled slightly.

"Can I have strawberry and chocolate shaving?" Yoongi nodded. 

"Sure thing. We'll be back."

-

Jin was left alone with Sana while Namjoon and Yoongi wen to get their ice cream. Namjoon left three cups on the table for Jin. The older instantly focused on them and ignored Sana. The girl leaned closer to Jin. She poked him in the arm. "What are you doing?" Jin groaned, sliding away from her slightly. He hated having his personal space violated by unwanted physical contact. "Hey, I'm talking to you. I don't like being ignored." Jin stuck his tongue out at her before turning back to his cups. Sana made a noise of disgust, but Jin could care less. He had his cups.

-

"Autism, huh?" Yoongi looked back over at their table. He looked at Jin, playing happily with the three cups that Namjoon had left for him. "That explains a lot. I hope you know what you got yourself into." Namjoon snorted. 

"It's not like he's a sick dog. He's just like everyone else, he just struggles a bit. He works through it." Namjoon smiled, looking at Jin. Yoongi narrowed his eyes slightly at his friend. He knew what that smile was. He had only seen it once or twice on the younger's face. He was glad that it was back, it had been a long time since he had seen it last. He just hoped Jin would notice it as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! Guys, thank you so much! Listen, I read all your comments and they make me so happy. Not just on this fic but on all the other ones as well. I work so much harder because of all your encouraging words. Even if I don't reply or say anything to you, I really appreciate all the things you say. I'm also trying to write longer chapters for you guys, but I have a hard time writing long chapters because 1) I like leaving people in suspense and 2) I'm dyslexic so its hard to write for too long because all the letter get mixed together. But I will push through. Anyway Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!