Thirty

Ready for it?

~Four years later~

-

"Morning Mrs. Kim, Yungha." Namjoon bowed as he opened the door to the dumpling shop. He had stopped by to see Jin and Heeyoon before he went to work. Yungha smiled at Namjoon. He had been happy as soon as he heard the Jin and Namjoon were finally together. He was even happier when he found out that they were getting married and had a kid. Heeyoon was the sweetest little girl he had ever seen. 

"Morning Namjoon. Jin is in the back feeding Heeyoon if that's who you came to see." Namjoon smiled. His mother-in-law was a very clever lady. She always knew exactly what the younger wanted every time he came into the shop. 

"Thanks. I'll see you later." Mrs. Kim waved him off as she finished counting the bills in the register.

-

Namjoon leaned against the door, smiling. He watched as Jin feed Heeyoon. She was picky eater and would only let Jin feed her. Namjoon had learned that the hard way. "Heeyoon, finish. It the last." Jin had gotten more comfortable with his speech since he had Heeyoon. She wasn't a quick learner of sign language and it was much easier to talk to her than anything. The younger shook her head, turning her head away from the spoon that Jin had in his hands. 

"You better listen to your dad Yoonie." Heeyoon looked up from the spoon that was in her face to look at Namjoon.

"'Papa!" The younger squealed, throwing her hands in the air towards he dad. Jin groaned, putting the food back on the plate. He had been trying to get Heeyoon to eat the last bit of food for fifteen minutes. 

"Better take her." Jin said, picking off the child lock in the highchair. He picked up his daughter and walked toward Namjoon. He should have known that the younger was going to be around during this time. He was getting ready for work. Namjoon took Heeyoon from Jin. She pressed her hands against his face and gave him a kiss. Heeyoon had just recently learned to give kisses and now they were her favorite things to give. Namjoon smiled, rubbing his nose against hers. 

"Whose papa's big girl?" Heeyoon raised her hands in the air. 

"Me!" She giggled, squirming in Namjoon's grip. Jin smiled at them. Namjoon was worried for nothing. He always complained that he would be a horrible father when Jin was pregnant. But now he did the best he could, which was always enough for Jin. The older cleared the mess of the table, throwing away the rest of the food that he made for Heeyoon. Namjoon gave Heeyoon another kiss before placing her on the ground. 

"Alright Yoonie, go play." Heeyoon waddled her way out of the room. Namjoon laughed, watching her. The younger walked toward Jin. He wrapped his arms around the older. Jin instinctively leaned into him. Namjoon had missed this. He hadn't seen Jin for a week; he had to finish a teaching class in Jeju. "I missed you." Jin hummed in response. He had missed Namjoon just as much. With everything was that had been going on lately he could've used Namjoon's help. The younger pulled away slightly. Namjoon wanted catch up on the things he had missed that week before he had to get to the clinic. "What's been going on since I was away?" 

Jin explained to Namjoon what had been going on, especially with Heeyoon. They had been monitoring her motor skills and milestones. They wanted make sure that she was hitting them since Jin had Autism, they didn't want Heeyoon to be blessed with the same 'condition.' But she was doing fine and the tests haven't found anything. Namjoon smiled as Jin told him about their week. He loved hearing Jin talk. He was so used to seeing Jin's hands doing the talking, he always got mesmerized listening to his voice. Namjoon kissed Jin on the forehead after the older finished telling this weeks events. He really had missed Jin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haesyo! Okay, so I thought the story would be done by now, but I still have a few more chapters left. I've never written something this long before. I really do hope you are enjoying this story. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!