Finally Found You

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyang's Pov.

 

 

 

"This question has been asked too many times...'Who is your ideal type in the entertainment business?' I really don't have one. That's the truth. When reporters ask me about my ideal type, I can't answer them accurately. Even though there have been girls that I've really liked, I haven't thought about any of them being my ideal type just by judging from appearances because it's different every time. There's no reason to complicate things any further. I've been in situations where my heart suddenly started to beat faster so it's hard for me to talk about my ideal type. It's only in the official interviews where I'm always asked about that. Like, 'What are the basic requirements needed to understand me?'–those kinds of obvious things. I have a lot to learn. If my ideal type appeared now, that would be great and then reporters can ask questions about my specific type."

 

I ended and didn't answer the follow up questions. I'm getting tired of those question being asked. In my entire life being an idol or artist i didn't dated anyone, because i haven't found that "one".

 

But i didn't know i'll find that "one" laughing inside of restaurant i decided to stay for dinner. She's laughing and making fun of her friend. She didn't care if she's laughing so hard that it made her look funny. I smiled while looking at her.

 

She's the one i talked to, earlier that day. She and her friend seemed enjoying their night, and looking at her now made me enjoy my night as well. Since my room is extra vip so others won't see me, i can take every time to stare at her face, reaction, actions and all without them seeing me.

 

She has this aura or appearance that can make everybody around her smile or laugh as well. I don't know her personally, but she seemed lively.

 


I walked out of that place, tho i still want to stay for awhile. I still need to discuss something with the lads.


Before lay on my bed i picked up my laptop and stalked her. I searched everything i didn't know about her. I mean her personal life, cause i knew about her talent and she's very at almost everything. I picked up mu phone and tweeted something. I fell asleep that night with smile thinking of that woman laughing her heart out.

 


The next day seems interesting, its MAMA 2014 awards and we both won the same category. I knew that she really did deserved it. That award fits her perfectly. She has an amazing and powerful vocal so its really obvious.


We exchange few words, as much as i still want to talk to her, the place and situation is not for the right moment. She's very beautiful and her performance was really amazing. 

 


From time to time, i always found a way to looked at her. She's smiling, cheering and screaming when her friends performed. I suddenly felt a bit pinch on my chest whenever i saw her cheering those guys being paired with her. I hated it. I know its weird but i want her to cheer for me. Only for me.

 

When we got home, i watched her youtube videos, fancam and other. She's so adorable. My lads are teasing me when they heard me singing her songs out of nowhere. I just shrugged it off tho they're giving me weird looks and grin.

 

The next day, what a fate leading us together. I saw her at the coffee shop so i decided to approached her. In the end fate did intend for me to see her, cause she needs help. I was smiling the whole time, i don't know if she notice it or not. We chatted for a few minutes and found out she was called by our boss as well.

 

Actually i want to stay like this if possible for the whole day. Looking at her blushing face. So adorable. So perfect.

 

 

That's the start of our accompanying each other. I was surprised when our Boss suggested that me and her should do a collaboration, without hesitation i accepted the offer.

 

It will be my honour to do a collaboration with a very talented woman. Suddenly i felt so much excitement that made my heart beat so fast. I went home smiling the whole time and the lads noticed it. They knew even tho i didn't said a thing. They understand and will support me.

 


We received a call from Chaerin, inviting us to hang out with them. I told them i'll pass but when i heard that she's with them, i changed my mind and immediately went to the bathroom and took a bath.

 


Chaerin sent Top their picture, an idea came to my mind when i saw her. I copied her outfit. When i told them i was ready they were all laughing. I don't care if it makes me silly.

 

 

 

 


The night was awesome. She was a bit off and nervous at first that made me worried but then she suddenly became lively as usual and get along with the lads. I was staring at her the whole time. She was so beautiful, inside and out. The way the 2ne1 members love her i know she's kind enough to be treated like that. I also admire her on how she easily get along with the lads like she knew them the entire time. She really is an amazing woman.

 

 

 


All are already drunk except me, bom and her. Since she's the one who's going home alone, i offered on taking her home. She said she's fine but i insisted, in the end i drove her home with the lads on the back already sleeping.

 

 

I won't forget that night. Maybe one of the best night ever! I hugged her! I got the courage to hugged her. It was a very unfamiliar feeling, in a very good way tho. I wanted to stay for awhile but still have boys need to take home so i didn't had a choice but to bid a good bye.


I saw her smile. Somehow i felt like that she feel the same way. The attraction, connection and understanding is there. That night, i was the happiest man alive.

 

 

 

 


I shouldn't be surprised that there's a news about us but it's kinda made me worried on how will she react if she found out. Will she avoid me? Will she keep her distance? I don't want that to happen.


Later that day, we had a meeting about our collab and we all accepted it. Many paparazzi arr after us. It's kinda hard to just approach her now.

 

I was about to approach her when my Manager called me and said the Boss wants to talk to me. I quickly went to my boss. I waited for him to finish his meeting.

 


"Boss"

 

I stood up when he came.

 

"Oh Youngbae."

 


"You need to talk to me boss?"

 

"Ah. Yes. I just want to tell you that keep doing what you are doing. I mean the closeness between the both you. It'll be good for the project. You'll gain a lot of fans and the project will succeed knowing a lot of fans like the collaboration."

 


I froze. I didn't said anything.

 


"Don't tell her about it. It might blow our cover."

 

After saying that he took off. I was left dumbfounded. How can they say something like that? We're not robots or what! We're still human too! They cannot play with our feelings!

 


I was mad but stayed calm. I know it mighy affect our career if i say something careless. I don't want to ruin hers.

 

 

 

 

 

Time pass by and we got along very well, i got the chance to know her so is she to me. I know and i can feel it, she feels the same way! The way i showed and acted towards her is what i really wanted to do. Not because  someone told me. This is what truly feel.

 

I LOVE HER.

 

 

 

There are times when i got upset when other artist admire her, not even her realizing. That Dongwoo, i wanted to punch him when they performed. I hate it when someone's holding her! And she happily told me about it, thats why i walked out that one night. But then again i can't stay upset. I love her that much.

 

 

Everything seems fine. They love our collaboration! Tho i know she's hurt by other fans who seemed upset when i got related to her on every news. Jealous fans i can say. I reassured her tho. It's part of our industry we're both in.

 

 


When i thought its the perfect time to confess what i truly felt, i thought wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Something came off. I was shocked and hurt when i was told something happened to her. I was furious! I wanted to tell the fans that it's not ing right any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter