Finally Found You

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part III. (Ailee's Pov.)

 

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiing.... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing....


"Argh! Anyeong. Who is this?"

 

I asked lazy enough not to look who's the caller.

 

"Manager Shin."

 

"Oh, Good morning Manager. Sorry for sounding rude but why calling this early?"

 


"I got a call from the Boss, we need to be there at 7:30am. Get up and prepare. Sorry for informing you this late, i was also inform only this moment."

 

"Argh. I didn't do anything right? What now?"

 


"Don't worry you didn't do anything. I don't know as well so better be here as early as you can."

 


"Araso."

 


I got up lazily. The event ended almost midnight and after that there's reporter we need to accommodate so it's already past 1:30am when i got home.

 


As i was taking a bath, memories from last night was flooding my mind.

 

(Flashback)

 

"Congratulations.. You deserves it more than anyone else.. Amy"


Before i could reply the emcee gave us the trophy and Taeyang separates his hand on mine. He motioned me to give my speech first. I then nodded and bow.

 

"Wow! Thank you! Thank you MAMA! And of course thanks to my fans who always there to support me on any kind of support they are giving me, in exchange i will surely give my best on the future. Saranghe!"

 


And the crowd scream my name loudly. I was overwhelmed. To the fact that i won on this award, the fact that the crowd loves me specially my loyal fans, and to the fact that Me and Taeyang won this together. I don't know but i felt like this is special. Don't want to be rude or what but it felt like this is for us.

 

Meanwhile Taeyang gave his speech too.

 


"How should i start? Well thank you so much for supporting and believing me. I couldn't get this all without all of you there for me. I appreciated it much. Thank you. Thank you!"

 


I clapper my hands together with the crowd and also bow down.

 


"Once again, Best Male and Female Vocal Performance.. Taeyang and Ailee!"

 

We both bowed again and stood up. We started to walk through the back stage cause there's reporters waiting there to get our opinion about the award.

 


Taeyang walking beside me. I'm feeling nervous. We're not talking to each other but i'm satisfied tho. As im on the last step of the stairs i accidentally trip myself. I thought i'm gonna fall and make myself look like a fool but that didn't happened. 

 


Taeyang caught me. His hands are on my shoulder and elbow. I felt electricity brush all over my body.

 

"Are you alright Ailee-ssi?"

 


"Yes, I'm sorry my heels are kindi high and i didn't saw the last step."

 

"It's alright no need to say sorry, it's good thing i caught you or else you'll get yourself hurt."

 

"Thank you."


That's all i can say.

 

"Be more careful next time, ne?"

 

He said smiling. I was about to thank him when reporters starting to come and we got separated. I stared at him, his back now are facing me.

 

Will you catch me too? If i ever fall for you..

 


"Ailee?"

 


"Huh? I'm sorry but can you repeat your question? Still on my process of getting this whole on my mind."

 

I joked, trying to pull myseld and don't embarrassed myself infront of them.


(END OF FLASHBACK)

 


I set aside those memories so i can focus on my stuff. Why is the boss wants to talk to me?

 

I still have 20mins before 7:30 so i excused myself on my manager to get myself a coffee since i didn't get any breakfast.

 

The canteen are still close so i decided to go to the nearest coffee shop which is 3 buildings away.

 

I ordered my favourite black coffee. It's a good thing since i'm still sleepy. When thw cashier told me the prize i was frozen on my spot. I forgot my wallet! What to do?! This is so embarrassing!


"I-- ah.. Uhmm-"

 

"Here. And another black coffee as well please."

 

Someone said from my back. That voice. I know that voice. That voice can actually melt my heart out.

 

"Taeyang-sunbae.. Thank you so much.. I'm sorry if i cause you a lot of trouble lately. I will pay you later promise."

 

I said embarrassed on the situation.

 

"Hey. It's okay. You don't have to pay it too."

 

"No i insist. I just need to get to the studio ang get my wallet, are y-"

 

"I said it's okay. If you really want to pay me then please share your table to me. It's too lonely to have a coffee alone."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes of course."

 

He picked up our coffee and we walked through one of the nearest table near the window.

 

"So what are you doing here as this early?"

 

"I- uhm. My manager called earlier, h-he said boss wants to uhm talk to me."

 

Why am i stuttering?! I sip on my coffee to avoid eye contact with him. My heart beating fast so fast right now!

 

"Is that so.. Hmm. You didn't get yourself in trouble right?"

 

He joked.

 

"No. Of course not."

 

Success! I'm not stuttering anymore.

 


"Maybe another album or single?"

 

"I still don't know. Im a bit nervous tho."

 

"Don't be. As long as you know you didn't do anything wrong think positive."

 

"Araso. Thank you Taeyang-sunbaenim."

 


"Ya. Cut the formalities. Youngbae."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Call me Youngbae i said Amy."

 

"Ahh. Yo-young-bae."

 

Ringggggggg.... Ringgggggg....

 

I excused myself to Youngbae and answered the call.

 

"Where are you? Come here now."


"Araso. I'm coming."

 

Toooot. Toooot.


"Uhm. I need to get going now. My manager called me."

 

"Oh. Okay thanks for sparing your time."

 

"Thank you again."

 


As much as i hated it, i turned my back on him and started to walk. Urgh! Why now manager? But think of it. I won't encounter Tae- YoungBae if this sutuation didn't happened. So should i thank them? Probably yes silently tho.

 

 


As entered the studio, all eyes on me.

 

"Sorry there's a little accident on the coffee shop."

 

"It's okay. Please sit down Ms. Lee."

 

The boss said. Now i'm back on being nervous. My Manager cleared his throat.

 

"Uhm. Why did you want to talk to us? Is there anything we did against the rules?

 

"No. Of course there's isn't. I know Ailee so well. I wanted to talk something. I got an idea while watching the resent MAMA awards."

 

"And it is?"

 


"Idea of Ailee having a collaboration. Not just a simple collaboration but i wanted it to be a hit single not only Ailee will work for it."

 


"Can you explain it further please?"

 


My manager asked politely. I was only listening. It's a good idea. But working with somebody else? I'm not really used to it. I work for my songs. If i ever collaborate with someone it's just the chorus or the rap part. And it's either i wrote the song or the other party wrote it.

 

"The Fans seems to like it. And i was thinking why not give it a shot? So i decided. I'm going to talk to other party as well later on lunch. I just want you hear you guys first."

 


"Boss? Who am i going to work with?"

 


"Oh. It's Taeyang."

 


He said and i was shocked! Is this truely happening? As much as i want to calm myseld i can't. 

 


"Sorry but i need to go to restroom."

 

The boss nodded tho he seems like somethings up.

 

When i entered one of the cubicle i immediately cover my mouth and scream.

 


"ARGGGGGGGHHHHHH! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Is this true?!!!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter