Finally Found You

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Part. (Third Person Pov.)

 

 


She stopped her car in front of her house. Not noticing that there's already 2 cars near her.

 

She spent nearly 3hrs crying at Han River trying to pull herself together and when she thought she can handle it she drove off.


As she closed her car door, a new car stopped in front of her, Taeyang's.


Her face was emotionless. Fluppy eyes are visible tho. Her head quickly averted to Taeyang.

 

"Where have you been Amy? Did you cry? I'm sorry i wasn't there. I'm so sorry."

 

He said, worried expression on his face. Still no emotion on Ailee's face.

 

"Am-"

 


"Go home."

 

She hardly said. For her its difficult to utter those words but she must.

 

"Amy please let me stay so-"

 


"Just ing go!"

 

She yelled at him. She can't take it anymore. The more she sees Taeyang the more the pain gets worser. On the other hand, Taeyang was shocked by Ailee's sudden outburst. He knew well that Ailee won't do that specially cursing unless she's really hurt or there's something really wrong.

 


"Amy, i know its really hard for you. I'm so sorry i wasn't there.. Let me make it up to y-"

 

Taeyang plead. But Ailee started to laugh.

 

"Can you please just go away?"

 

Tho he was shocked he insisted.

 


"What's the point?"

 


She asked. She's not holding back anymore. Pain really consumed her.

 

"What's the ing point?! Tell me! You don't have to do this! You don't have to act anymore! There's no camera around!"

 


Then it hit Taeyang. The conversation he had with his manager popped on his mind. He went silent. Just staring at Ailee who's already crying.

 

"It's not them who hurt me! It's you! Why did you have to act like that?! Why?! The way you looked at me! The way you cared for me! That was all a lie! Why?! Why did you have to make me fall for you? You could've told me! I can exactly play along with all your s!"

 

She burst out then started to walked forward but Taeyang caught her hand.

 

"Don't touch me!"

 

She yelled.

 


"I'm sorry."

 


"Your sorry won't heal this."

 

She pointed her chest where her heart is.

 


"You fooled me. Ha-ha-ha-ha. I shouldn't blamed you in the first place. I'm the one who assumed that you felt the same way. My mistake, but you could've make thing clear with me! Does it fun?! Did you enjoy seeing me head over heels towards you?! Tell me!"

 


The tears continuously pouring from her eyes. Anger enveloped her, the pain she tried to hide, is now controlling her.

 

Taeyang just standing in front of her, not saying anything.

 

"Go.home. Dont.ever.come.back.here."

 

Each words she uttered felt like a knife stabbing her. Makes it more harder to her.

 


Ailee walked passed through him as the tears continuously flowing. Her knees might not make it anytime soon but she manage to walked and opened her door.

 

As she closed her door behind her, she saw Eric already standing in front of her, with Ambee behind him. Worried, hurt and pity on their faces.

 

For Ailee seeing them finally broke her down. The silently crying became sob when she felt she was pulled for a hug. It was Eric.

 

"I-"

 

She uttered but didn't get a chance to end her sentence.


"Shhh.. It's okay.. J-just let it out for now.."

 

Eric said and held her tighter. Amber walked towards them and began tapping Ailee's back.

 

A few minutes later, Ailee stopped crying and pulled herself together so her friends won't be worried anymore.

 

"We'll be going.. Call us when you need something okay? We wanted to stay tho, but we knew you needed time alone. J-just don't forget that we're here."

 


Eric said as he and Amber gave her a good bye hugged.

 

"Aren't you going to asked?"

 


She asked knowing her friends they'll insist when something's bothering her, but they didn't.

 


"We'll wait until you're ready to talk about it. You need to clean yourself and rest. We'll be going! Don't worry i'll tell the others that you're home now."

 


Amber said and messed with her hair. They both took off leaving Ailee being emotionless again.

 

She took all her remaining energy to take a bath absentmindedly tho.

 

Once she's laying on her bed, it all came back. As she thought she cried every tears, she's totally wrong because tears flow down from her eyes.

 

That night, for the first time in her entire life she cried her heart out for a man.

 

 

 

 


------------
The Next Day:

 


The scene yesterday was trending today. Pictures are every online news and showbiz news. She didn't care at all. It was all nothing compared to what she's feeling right now.

 

She tosses her phone and stood up. She laugh sarcastically when she looked herself at the mirror and saw that her eyes are swollen.

 

"Stop. You should stop crying! Pull yourself together!"

 


She talked to herself. She sigh and stood straight. For her it's time to set aside her personal issues, she still has to work and be professional. She might not totally avoid Taeyang because of the project but will definitely act professional this time. For her feelings doesn't matter now.

 

 

 

 

 

 


She stopped her car in front of the studio. Before getting out she wore her sunglasses and beanie. No paparazzi so she's safe, still two guards escorted her. She went s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter