I love this Monster

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part II. (Ailee's Pov)

 

 

 

 

 


••••


I woke up because someone tapping me gently. I saw him looking at me.

 


"We're here. Get up."

 


I nodded and wore my sunglasses in case there's paparazzi somewhere. He gave me his jacket and i covered my head with it. Perks on being with this industry.

 

 


As we all got inside, his group mate made their own ways to their rooms leaving me and him behind.

 


I sat on the couch and scroll on my phone. Checking my Instagram and Twitter, completely ignoring him.

 

 

"Aren't you hungry?"

 

 

He asked annoyance on his voice.

 

 

"Nah."

 

 

I simply replied and continue scrolling. I was about to like Amber's post when he snatch it, then suddenly i saw my phone on the ground. Screen's broken.

 

 

"Ji-yong!"

 


I yelled.

 

 

"Let's eat."

 

 

He said and made his way to the kitchen. Aish! This monster really get into my nerves!

 

 

I went to the kitchen and saw him already eating. He just looked me and motion me to sit in front of him. Ignoring that i'm already pissed off.

 

 

"Why did you have to do that?! You could've have just tell me to eat with you nicely."

 

 

"I did. You ignored me."

 

 

 

"I didn't i'm not just hungry!"

 

 

 

"I don't care. Just sit and eat. I didn't saw you eating since after lunch and its passed midnight."

 

 


"You! Argh! I hate you!"

 

 


"Eat."

 

 

I did what he told. Its not that i'm hungry, i just don't wanna face him cause he'll talk about what happened earlier and i'm trying to avoid that. Not really in a good mood for argument.

 

 


"Not hungry huh."

 

 

I gave him a glare and continue eating. No one talking. Then Top or should i say Seung-hyun came and joined us. Maybe he felt the atmosphere that's why he ate in silent as well.

 


"I'm going home after this."

 

 

I said like its the matter of fact.

 


"You're staying here."

 

 

He said not looking at me. My eyebrow immediately moved.

 


"I need to finished signing cd's and posters."

 

 

"I'll call your P.A to deliver here."

 

 


"No. I don't want to bother her."

 

 


"Then do it tomorrow."

 

 

He got up and and put his plate on the sink.

 

 

"I'm leaving."

 

 

I got up and about to walk but he quickly stopped me by holding my arm.

 

 


"You don't want to spend the night me?"

 

 

Top almost throw up by his "words". I gave him an "what the hell" look.

 

 

"You. Are. Staying. For. Tonight."

 

 

He said and turned around.

 

 

"Monster."

 


I whispered but i guess he heard it because he stopped and turned to face me again.

 

 

"What?"

 

 


"Nothing. I'm going home. I'll stay next time."

 

I walked passed through him. I picked up my bag but i screamed when i was suddenly picked up like a rice sack.

 

 

"Yah! Let me go! I'm getting dizzy! Ji-yong!"

 

 

I was screaming and keep punching his back.

 

 

"Amy is this yours?"

 


Seungri said when he appeared from living room. He was holding my broken phone.

 


"Ah. I'm hungry i better eat something."

 


He scratched the back of his head and quickly made his way to the kitchen.

 

 

"Let me down Ji-yong!"

 


He ignored me and keep walking, going the his room. "Our" room when i'm staying for a night.

 

 


Once we're inside he carefully let me down. I was about to rant but stopped when he opened the light.

 


I was surprised when i saw what's inside his room. It has balloons on the ground and even on the ceiling. There's a big blue teddy bear on the bed with a big bouquet of white roses and three wrapped boxes.

 

Of course i saw the big board decorated with cute stuff. My tears began escapi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter