Finally Found You

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part VI. (Ailee's Pov.)

 

 


"Ready in 1. 2. 3. And you're on!"

 


Said the Dj that i'm with.. I was invited for today's guest, and i needed to perform one song for my fans who's tuning in. I started singing. Pouring my emotions while singing. This song means a lot to me.

 

 


"Jeongsini nagasseotji neoui jasanghame
Neoui dalkomhame neoui geojitmare

Kkumi byeonhaesseotji yumyeonghan gasuboda
Joheun anaega doeryeo haetji jeongmal
Jeongmal babogatasseo jeongmal babogatasseo

Noraega neureosseo neowa heeojigo naseo
Eumage michyeo saratdeoni modeun norae gasaga

Nae yaegi gatasseo jukdorok bulleosseo
Jogeumssik jogeumssik chacha nunmuri mallagasseo

Nunapi kamkamhaetji eojjina himdeunji
Yokdo manhi haetji sokdo da beoryeotji

Ijen da kkeutnasseo nan neo hanareul irko
Deo keun huimangeul eodeun geoya
Jeongmal jeongmal jaldoen iriya jeongmal jaldoen iriya

Noraega neureosseo neowa heeojigo naseo
Eumage michyeo saratdeoni modeun norae gasaga

Nae yaegi gatasseo jukdorok bulleosseo
Jogeumssik jogeumssik chacha nunmuri mallagasseo

Eonjenga neoege yeollagi ogetji
Geuttaen namjadapge chukhahaejugil barae

Ni deokbuninikka gomapdaneun insa
Nado meotjige junbihaedulge

Noraega neureosseo neowa heeojigo naseo
Eumage michyeo saratdeoni modeun norae gasaga

Nae yaegi gatasseo jukdorok bulleosseo
Jogeumssik jogeumssik chacha nunmuri mallagasseo
Chacha nunmuri mallagasseo
Chacha geureoke neol ijeosseo"

 

I ended the song and smiled as if the listener will see it.

 


"Thanks for tuning in! This is Ailee signing off!"

 


I said. I greeted and thank the staff for having me. Its just a few minutes visit tho. Once done, i went straight to my car where my driver and stylist are already waiting for me.

 

Since the last time incident, i'm not allowed to go anywhere without someone escorting me.

 


"Let's go to the studio now. Aigoo. Good thing we took the other way."

 

I said when i saw paparazzi waiting on the main entrance.

 

"That's why we need to be extra careful."

 

I just nodded. I'm excited to be at the studio to share my idea to Youngbae. I just hope he'll like it.

 

I closed my eyes and decided to take a nap. Few minutes later my stylist tap my shoulder and saw that we're already here. Its safe to go out since paparazzi are not allowed at the back entrance now.

 


"Thank you. I'll call you when you need to pick me up. Sorry for bothering you unnie!"

 


"Yah. Its nothing. Hurry! Don't make him wait."

 

She wink at me and closed the door. I went straight to the studio. Taeyang's already there. He's sitting on the couch beside the window. He's sleeping.

 

I looked at my watch.


I'm 15mins early.. How long is he been here? 

 

I looked at his peaceful face. I smiled. He's so adorable when sleeping.

 

Did you fell asleep while waiting for me?
You seem tired. You didn't sleep well last night right? Pabo. 

 

He suddenly move so i immediately stood straight. Then he slowly opened his eyes.

 


"Ah. Sorry. Don't mind me. Just take a rest."

 

I said and gave me a smile. Instead of getting back to sleep he sat straight and arrange his dress. I sat across to him.

 


"Tired?"

 


"Kind of. We work till past 2am."

 

"Hm. We can work later on.. Why don't you go home and rest?"

 


"Nah. It's much comfortable here."

 


Why? Is it becau-

 

"Its not that i hate being with the lads but sometimes you just wanna be free from them hahaha."

 

Oh.. Is that so.. "Hm. Why not take a nap while i'll think for ideas?"

 

"No. We should be-"

 


"Its okay. Sleep. So you can also think for ideas. And take it as a payment."

 

I gave him a reassuring smile.

 

"Thank you Amy."

 


"No problem, YoungBae."

 

He laughed and lay down the couch again. He must be really tired and sleepy. Poor him. I stood up and make a coffee for myself then sat on the mini study table. I wrote the words that flooded on my head last night.

 

I started humming again. Writing every words and chords that popped up on my mind.

 

"I think i love you insane.. sane.. sane..
I love you the same.. Same.. Same.."

 

I turned and look at where Taeyang is. He's peacefully sleeping right now. Hm. Maybe i'll let him take this time to take a rest.

 

I spent the whole time thinking, humming and simply looking at sleeping Taeyang..

 

It was past 5pm when Taeyang opened his eyes.

 


"Why you didn't woke me up? Aish. Sorry i was so sleepy."

 


"It's okay.. At least you have enough energy now."

 

I said and offered him a coffee which he gladly accepted.

 

"Thank you."

 


"Last night.. Words came into my mind.. Then it hit me maybe we can use that. If you like it tho."

 


I gave him the lyrics. He seriously read it.

 


"This is awesome. The chords as well."

 

He said and started humming. Then sang the few lyrics. He seemed liked it, and i'm happy.

 

"That's all for now.. Haven't thought the next one.."

 


He just nodded and took a sip on his coffee, still humming. I stood up and walked near the window. It's getting darker so the city lights are getting more visible. The view up here makes it more beautiful.

 


"Perfect."

 

I heard Taeyang whispered.

 

"Huh? What's perfect?"

 


"Here. I added the next stanza good till another chorus. Bridge's only missing."

 


"That's fast!"

 


"Told you we just need inspiration."

 


He said and gave me a smile. Is he blushing? Why? He stood up and walked towards me. Holding his cup of coffee he looked outside the window.

 


"Beautiful."

 

 

"Right."

 


We stayed there more that 15mins then suddenly something hit me.

 

"Ah! I got it!"

 


He was surprised by my sudden outburst but quickly understand what i'm trying to say. He gave me the pen and paper. I wrote the words that came to my mind and Taeyang fix a few words and added some.

 


"Done!"

 

I happily said and jump to hug Taeyang. I was shocked where that action came from. I was about to move away from him but even more shocked when i felt Taeyang's arms wrapped around me.

 

"You did a great job, Amy."

 

I didn't say anything. I'm still shocked on what's happening. My heart's beating faster again. We stayed with that position until his phone rang. I moved away and cleared my throat.

 

"Ah. I guess you need to answer that."

 


I said and turned around to get a glass of water. I felt my face burning. Suddenly it became awkward. I saw him on the window again. I walked towards him, didn't say anything.

 

"I- / Uhm."

 

We said at the same time. That makes it more awkward.

 

"You can go first."

 

I said.

 

"No. Ladies first."

 

We kept on doing that until we both laughed so hard.

 


"That's annoying!"

 

I said while laughing.

 


"Well at least it's not awkward anymore."

 

He said. We talked to each other and i can sense that we're both comfortable with each other than before.

 


The next days made us more close. We we're working on our MV. Which is we need to dance and interpret the lyrics. We spent almost 24hrs working on it.

 

At first it's back to being awkward since we we're dancing, our skin touched most of the time, but later on it became more comfortable. We laughed at our mistakes and helping our staff with some issues.

 

On my side, i am more than happy! My feelings towards Taeyang grew each day, but i can feel that i'm not alone on this. I know it's not good to expect something but this feeling. The way he act, his gestures,the way he look at me, late night calls and texts, having lunch or dinner on my place. I know he feels the same way!

 

I was interrupted on my thoughts when i heard my door bell rang. I was expecting Taeyang, he said he'll pick me up for our recording tonight.

 


"You-"

 


"I knew it."

 


"Eric?"

 


I was surprised for his sudden visit.

 

"What?"

 

I said and opened the door for him.

 


"You're expecting someone.. Someone named Dong Young Bae?"

 


"We have recording tonight so yes."

 

I said. I offered him a coffee but he lifted his hand which holding our favourite drink. Melon juice!

 


"Yaaaahh! You're the best!"

 

 

"I know right! Anyway i thought you're not busy so i decided to drop by."

 


"I'm so sorry.. Maybe hang out next time with the gang?"

 

"Sure."

 


Then he became serious.

 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter