Ice Flower

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part IV.

 

 

 

Night came and less than an hour the fireworks festival will start it's show. Everyone already gathered on the living area where they prepared the table with lots of food and drinks. The karaoke is already set up as well. All they need to do is to start the party.

 

 

 

"Let's all toast for our friendship! And wish that next year it will be us again or more that will celebrate this month."

 

 

 

Kai started and the rest raised their glasses while the boys are cheering. The girls laughed as they witness how the boys enjoying their break.

 

 

 

"Cheers!"

 

 

 

 

They said in unison.

 

 

 


"Let's eat now! I'm so hungry!"

 

 

 

 

Sehun said and they started eating. They started talking and laughing while the boys started messing around.

 

 

 


Ailee was enjoying the night as well. She decided to give herself a break and have fun. Though she still can't resist not looking at Baekhyun's spot who's cooking pork belly while joining his friend's discussion.

 

 

 


"Here eat this one. It's taste good."

 

 

 

Suddenly Chen sat beside her and offered her a food which she's not familiar with.

 

 

 

"What's that?"

 

 

 

Ailee asked still hesitant to accept it.

 

 

 

"A food."

 

 


Chen joked which gained a glare from her.

 

 

 

"It's the second most popular food here. We tried it last year and it taste good! Like seriously."

 

 

 


He said then put it on her bowl.

 

 

 

"You should eat more.. You lost so much weight! Still prefer your famous chubby tummy.."

 

 

 

"Yaaa! You're getting on my nerves!"

 

 

 

 

She replied but laughing. She picked up her chopsticks and tried the food Chen put on her bowl.

 

 

 


"Omo! It's really good! How come i never tried it before?!"

 

 

 

 

She said and ate all of it on her bowl.

 

 

 

"Want more?"

 

 

 

Chen asked laughing on her expression.

 

 

 


"Yes please!"

 

 

 

"I knew you'd like it the moment i tasted it. You love meat so much."

 

 

 

He said and suddenly his expression changed. He became seriously looking at her while she on the other side busy eating.

 

 

 

"What did you say?"

 

 

 

She asked innocently. She didn't actually heard what he said. That made Chen smile a big time and answered her nothing.

 

 

 


Chen was called by the boys to buy extra pork since what they have are almost gone. He excused himself and Ailee nodded.

 

 

 

"Here.."

 

 

 


She was caught off guard when she heard his voice behind her. It's was Baekhyun.

 

 


"Your bowl give it to me."

 

 

 

He said. That's when Ailee noticed that he was holding a tong with meat on it. She gave it to him. She accidentally brushed her fingers on his hand that made her feel like electricity flowing on her whole body.

 

 

 


She quickly pulled her hand off while looking down afraid that he'll see her blushing.

 

 


"Is this enough or more?"

 

 

 

He asked with his normal voice. What it means; not the cold one he was using when he's talking to her.

 

 

 

"That's enough. Thank you."

 

 

 

She simply replied and took her bowl.

 

 

 

"If you want more, just ask."

 

 

 

He said and turned around. She nodded though he can't see it. Deep down inside her she was glad that they were interacting more than the other day. She smiled to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

•••••••

 

(Ailee's)

 

 

 


"Omo! It's beautiful! I never seen fireworks so close like this."

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon said while watching. We're now on balcony watching the beautiful fireworks display. The boys looks like it's their first time as well, they were so amazed. After half an hour it ended and we're back to living area.

 

 

 


"Yaa! Are you already drunk?"

 

 

 

I heard Tao asked Kai cause he was messing around with him. I laughed along with the others. The guys are a bit tipsy but sober enough to stay and have fun with us, well except for Kai, Lay and Sehun.

 

 

 

"Time for Karaoke!"

 

 

 

Chanyeol yelled which gained our attention. Everyone sat on our seats including the drunk guys who quickly snatched the microphone from Chanyeol.

 

 

 


They sang their heart out. Us girls were cheering them, clapping and singing along. Be it ballad, pop or whatever.

 

 

 

"Wanna sing with me?"

 

 

 


I heard Baekhyun's voice. I turned to his spot only to see him talking to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

I saw how Taeyeon blushed. How she was startled at first. How she nodded and how Baekhyun smile.

 

 

 


Pain.

 

 

 


That's what i'm feeling right now.

 

 

 

 

He's smiling at her.

 

 

 

 

Does Taeyeon the one making him smile now?

 

 

 

 


Does Teayeon making happy now?

 

 

 

 

"Whooo! Baekyeon's turn now!"

 

 

 

 

D.O said while clapping. Tiffany quickly joined him teasing them.

 

 

 


They stood in front of us and Baekhyun entered their song. Which is "You and Me".

 

 

 


I chuckled sarcastically. What am i still doing here? Pathetic me. Psh!

 

 

 

He started the song. His voice still the same. Music on my ears. He was my lullaby before. Now, he's singing with someone else. And i'm watching them for pete's sake!

 

 

 

Watching them smiling at each other..

 

 

 

 

Watching them laughing while messing up with some lyrics..

 

 

 

 

Watching him..

 

 

 

 

Happy with someone else..

 

 

 

 

 


I felt someone pinches my cheeks. When i turned around to see who it was. There, i saw Chen smiling at me.

 

 

 


"Wanna go out for fresh air?"

 

 

 


I just looked at him. Not able to say something back.

 

 

 


"We'll buy kimchi."

 

 

 

He said to Chanyeol who nodded and gave Chen a knowing look.

 

 

 

I stood up and when my eyes accidentally turned to their spot, i saw Baekhyun looking at me. He quickly averted and turned to Taeyeon. So cruel..

 

 

 

I walked out with Chen following me. As soon as i felt the cold breeze through my skin, tears poured down my eyes.

 

 

 

I felt Chen's movement behind me. 

 

 

 


"Don't come near me.."

 

 

 


"Yeji-"

 

 

 


"Just don't. Please.."

 

 

 

 

He didn't say anything. I suddenly felt his hands on my shoulder. He turned me around and pulled my head on his chest.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter