Finally Found You

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part IV. (Ailee's Pov)

 

 

I woke up like hell. My head's hurting like it was being stab. I made my way to my bathroom. I washed my face and took medicine.

 


I prepared my breakfast which is toasted bread with jam and a cup of coffee. I picked up my phone and saw many text messages, missed calls and notifications on different account. What now? I just slept and then this? I unlocked my phone and scroll through it. I checked my missed calls first.

 

LlamaLui: 3 missed calls
ChaelinLee: 2 missed calls
EricD'man: 2 missed calls
KevinBoo: 3 missed calls
DaraBabe: 1 missed calls
ManagerShin: 9 missed calls
yStylist: 7 missed calls
Agency: 12 missed calls

 


What the hell happened?! Why so many missed calls? Oh gosh! It's 10am already! Relax Amy! Relax.. I sighed before i dialed Manager Shin's number.

 

"Ailee?!"

 

"I'm sorry manager shin, i over slept and forgot that my phone is silent mode. I'm really sorry!"

 

"Aigoo! No need to explain now. Just be here at exactly 40mins. Boss wants to talk to us."

 

"Okay. I'll be there as soon as i can."

 


Then it ended. I quickly prepared myself and within 10mins i'm done. Remind me to take a bath again when i get back!

 

Good thing that my car is already here or else i'll be doomed! I drove off then.

 

Ringgggggg.... Ringgggggg.....

 

I answer the phone using my earphones.

 

"Yobseyo?"

 

"Aileeeeeeeeeeee! Finally!"

 


"I don't have much time now Am, i'm on my way to the agency. Why do you need?"

 

"Good morning to you too."

 

She sarcastically said.

 

"Sorry.. I'm just in a bit hurry."

 


"We'll talk later then. Drive safely! And oh! Check twitter! Hahahaha. Congrats! Love love!"

 


"Wha-t" tooot. Toot.

 

What the hell did she mean by that? Aish. I'll ask it later i need to get there as soon as i can! I only have 10mins!

 

2 minutes left and i'm already infront of our boss office. I knock first and when i heard someone said come in, i open the door and quickly bow to apologize.

 

"I'm sorry boss.. I over slept. It won't happen again."


"Sit down Ailee, it's okay just don't do it again."


"Araso."

 

I stood up properly only to find that there someone else inside the room beside the boss and my manager.

 

"Anyeong Ailee-ssi."

 

Bigbang's manager is also there with Taeyang.

 

"Anyeong."

 

I bowed and smile at them. Taeyang stood up and bow as well.

 

"Now that we are all here, let's start."

 

Four of us are now listening to the Boss.

 

"I already told them about the collaboration while you're not here Ailee, and they decided to take a shot with it. Now i'm gonna ask both party one last time. Do you all agree on this?"


He turned to look at me and my manager. I simply nodded as an agreement. Then he looked at Taeyang and his manager.

 

"Yes. I think it's really great."

 


"So you both agree on working together until it's done? Meaning to say, from writing the song or songs to promotions and performances."

 

"Yes."

 

We all said in union.

 

"Okay then, I'll you two a month and half to write a song. Then we'll get ready for an mv after that we'll discuss the release and promotions."

 

We nodded as a response.

 

"Now that everything is settled, Manager Shin and Ailee you can go. Manager Park and Youngbae i need to discuss some matters."

 

Manager Shin and me bid our goodbyes. I didn't even gave a look at Taeyang's i'm so embarrassed on what happened last night.

 

"Let's go and have a lunch since its already 11:30."

 

I nodded. Still not in the mood for a talk. My head still aching!

 

As we sat on our table Manager Shin ordered us lunch while i put my shades on and massaging my head.

 

"How are you?"

 

"I'm fine, it's just my head hurts like hell."

 

"That's what you for getting drunk!"

 

"Aigoo. Sorry we we're just having fun. It's once in a lifetime."

 


"Now now. Can you explain this to me?"


He handed me his phone with a picture on it. At first i don't who or what's on it. Then it suddenly hit me!

 


It's a photo of me and Taeyang from last night. It's the time when they we're heading on my home and we need to stop on a stop light. But the picture is only the two of us since the guys as asleep at the back.

 


"Aish! It's not what you think!"

 


"Then what is it? I don't want you to get in trouble."

 

"They insist on driving me home, the boys are at the back sleeping already drunk. That's all."

 

"Aigoo. You haven't check social media? You are both trending."

 


"What?!"

 

I immediately picked up my phone and scroll through twitter. The #TaeLeeForReal is trending on whole korea! Even the other fans on other country tweeting about it.

 

Aish! Now that explain why Amber said that. Why so many missed calls and text messages from other idols as well. Come to think of it, most of them texting me when there's a rumor then doesn't even bother to text when there's none. Aish! That's not the problem now!

 

"Oh. Let's finish our lunch at home i guess we can't get out of here once those bunch of reporters there will double. Come on."

 

But the food! It looks delicious! Aish! Forget it!

 

We walked out of the restaurant and quickly made our way to my car. Good thing there's only few reporters here. One of them tried to get infront of me, but manager immediately blocked him. He open the drivers door for me and i quickly got in.

 

"Ailee! Are you and Taeyang's dating?"

 

"Is it true? The picture? Why are you with him last night? Ailee! Ailee!"

 

That's the question and many more. I started the engine and beep the horn for them to set aside. They took a picture of me instead. I beep my horn again and they all set aside now.

 


I drove off then. I need to get out of here! I need to get home. This is all too much! My head! Aish my head!

 


Soon i was infront of my door. I got in and went straight through my bathroom and took a shower. I took another med and lay on my bed. I picked up my phone and record my voice for voice message.

 

"Anyeong. This is Ailee. I'm sorry i can't pick up your call, i'm not feeling well. Just leave a message."

 

That will make them stop for calling me. Then the skype ring tone started to play. What now?!

 

Eric Nam's calling..

 

"Yah! I'm not feeling well please don't ask me questions."

 

"Yah! I was only worried when i heard your voicemail! So rude goldfish!"

 

"She's my goldfish not yours!"

 

I heard Amber's voice.

 

"Why is Amber there?"

 

"Im also here! Tadaaaa!"

 

"And Kevin?!"

 

"We're coming over!"

 


"NOOOOOOOOO!"

 


"YESSSSS!"

 

They said.

 

"We're cooking something for you tho."

 

Amber said trying to act like she's heartbroken.

 

"Araso. Since its food then come over!"

 

I smiled at them.


"I knew it! Now you two gimme 10 bucks!"

 


"Yah!"

 

They only laughed at me. We ended the call and tried to sleep since they'll be here after i guess an hour since they are cooking. Tho i heard my stomach's crying i ignored it. I'm so sleepy.. I guess i'm going to have a fever. After a few minutes i feel asleep.

 

 


----------


"Hey! Quiet! You two will wake her up!"

 

I heard Eric's voice.

 

"That's why we're here!"

 

I heard Kevin's voice as well. Aish! These people! Good thing i love these idiots.

 

"Lemme sleep guys!"

 

I said and cover my face with my blanket, but then it was pulled off me.

 

"Now that you're awake, stand up and eat."

 

"Aigoo. I just want to sleep!"


I pulled my blanket back but then i scream when someone lift me, it was Eric.

 

"Put me down. Not until you finish this. Appreciate our effort come on!"

 

He joked.

 

"Okay. Thank you guys! I really love y'all"

 

They sit in front of me. Amber's on the middle and Eric on her left with Kevin on her right side. Looking at me while i'm eating. I know those gestures. They want to ask something. I knew it! I ignored their looks and focus on my food. It taste so great! As i finished my meal, Kevin handed me a medecine and i took it and said my thanks.

 

"Now. Talk."

 

Amber said. As i was about to stand up, Eric and Kevin hold me down on where i am sitting.

 

"You're not letting this go right?"


They only smirked at me. I told them what happened even the new collaboration.

 

"Now can i sleep? I need to get well since i'll be busy soon."

 

Satisfied by my answer they all nodded. Kevin helped me to get to my bed again.

 

"So are you happy?"

 

Eric asked out of nowhere. They knew i have a big crush on Taeyang ever since i stared my career here on Korea.

 

"I don't know. I guess yes. It's one of my dream to sing with him."

 

"Be careful then."

 

Kevin said.


"What do you mean?"

 

"The issues, angry fans, those who will try to bring you down, and with Taeyang."

 

Eric said.


"Why with Taeyang too?"

 

"Don't misundersto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter