I love this Monster

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part VII.

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 


Jiyong asked not able to believe what he just heard. He wanted at least to misheard it.

 

 


"Let's break up."

 

 


Ailee said once again. She remained calm as possible, but deep inside she wanted to take back what she just said.

 

 


"Why.."

 

 


Its almost like he whispered it.

 

 

"You're asking me why?"

 

 

She said. For her she just want to get this over, because the more i'll take time the more she wanted to take back all she said and run towards Jiyong. She knows well, its the best for them.

 

 


"Its the best for us. Simple as we're not meant for each other."

 

 


For her, every single letter felt like a knife being stabbed to her chest.

 

 


"Amy.. If this about being secretly in a relationship.. I'm sorry.. Please give me more time.. Maybe after the concert.. No during concert i can tell about it.. J-just d-don't do this."

 

 

He begged. He never thought that one day, this will happen. For him, he trust how much Amy loves him. He wasn't just ready yet to tell it publicly since his dreams are becoming true. But if its the reason to lose the love of his life then he'll forget about his dreams.

 

 

He admitted to himself how selfish he is. Knowing that Amy loves her so much, he took it for granted. He tried to balance his relationship and his career the way he thought was the best idea. To keep it secretly.

 

 

Never did he thought that Amy will tell him that words. He felt like he was being shoot but after few shot he's still alive and feeling the pain.

 

 

"I already packed your things. You can have it now or anytime you want since you have keys."

 

 

Pain written on his face. On the other hand, Amy wanted to hug Jiyong ang told him how much she loves him.

 

 

Jiyong walked towards where she was standing. Amy step backwards but her back face the wall. Now she was trap between Jiyong's arms.

 

 

"Amy.. Let's talk about this.. Don't make decisions like this so easily.."

 

 

 

His voice was begging.

 

 


"No Jiyong. I thought about this over and over again. We can't be together any longer."

 

 

"Why Amy?! Why this seems so easy for you?! Don't you love me anymore?!"

 

 


Its like a bullet being shoot at her. She felt her tears wanted to escape her eyes, but she remained as what she was.

 

 

"I just realized that i don't love you like before. I'm sorry but i guess i can't love you again just like before."

 

 

The look on Jiyong's face made it more harder for her. It's the best for you.. I'm sorry Jiyong..

 

 

"I don't believe you. You can't! I know you love me! Cut it out Amy! This isn't funny anymore!"

 


He was desperate. Not wanting to believe everything. Its too much for him to handle.

 

 


"That's what you believe! That's the reason why you took me for granted! You're so full of yourself thinking i'll stick around because i loved you.. You always do what you want. You thought i'll always stays as your pet doing everything you says. No Jiyong! I had enough!"

 

 

Part of her speech was true, but if the situation is not the same she will never leave him. She can't. She loves him this much.

 

 

She went to the room and pulled Jiyong's stuff but was stopped when Jiyong hugged her from behind.

 

 

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Amy.. Please.. D-don't leave m-me."

 

 

That moment she nearly broke down. He was crying while hugging her. It pains her seeing Jiyong's situation. Never in the million years she imagined she'll cause Jiyong this.

 

 

She used all her remaining strength to break away from his hug. His face by then was so much hurt. He stood there tears pouring down from his eyes. Not moving.

 

 

"Go home now.  Don't make this hard for us."

 

 

She plead. As if he didn't heard her, he walked towards her again. Holding her shoulder.

 

 


"Is this really what you want?"

 

 

 

He asked full of pain on his voice.

 

 


"Look me in the eyes. If you really wanted this, t-then i-i c-can't m-make y-you s-stay r-right? Y-you know h-how much i-i want y-you to s-tay w-with m-me. B-but if i'll cause y-you m-more p-pain. I'm willing t-to l-let y-you g-go."

 

 


With that she felt her eyes will explode with tears soon. Gathering all her energy, courage or whatever it is..

 

 

"Yes.. I want this.. I want to break up with y-"

 

 

She was cut off by Jiyong's sudden act. He hugged her tightly as if he doesn't want to let her go. Tears escaped her eyes. She was like being frozen from her spot not realizing that her tears was betraying her.

 

 


"I love you so much Amy.."

 

 

With that he quickly pulled apart and walked passed through her.

 

 


She stood there. Not moving. Her eyes are already red from a heavy tears that keeps pouring.

 

 

Soon her knees betrayed her as well. She was sitting on the ground now. Her shoulder was shaking.. She was silently crying but few minutes it became loud sobs.

 

 

 


Later that night the news about her was already trending.

 

 

 

"AILEE: Taking a break or Leaving for good? What might be the reason?"

 

 


Says the headline. Her company already already confirmed that she's taking a break and it's up to Ailee if she'll be coming back or leave for good. The company states that after her hard working years she needed to focus on her health and her family. The fans supported her still and hoping she'll be back soon.

 

 


Reading comments from her fans made her happy. She doesn't know what might be her plan in the future. For her time will only reveal.

 

 

 

 

 

••••••••••


"Are really sure about this?"

 

 


Eunji said as they're on the way to the airport.

 

 

 

"Yup. Its for the best."

 

 


"I still think that this idea is not totally good."

 

 

She insisted.

 

 


"He'll understand."

 

 


She said and when they stopped she noticed that there's a fans waiting for her outside. Showing their support on her.

 

 


They went out and the fans started screaming. They were holding a various cards that says "Come Back Soon Ailee", "We Will Miss You" and many more.

 

 


She waved at them. Flattered that her fans still support her up to this point.

 

 

 

They walked inside and waited for her departure.

 

 

 

"When you get there don't forget to message us okay?"

 

 

She smiled at Eunji.

 

 

"Of course. Tell the others i'm gonna miss them. Visit me when you can."

 

 


"We'll do that."

 

 

They hugged each other. Soon her friends came to bid their goodbyes. The Shinee also came. They group hugged and gave their present for her. She was so thankful. She have a nice friends afterall.

 

 


Earlier she received text from Big Bang except Jiyong of course. They were sad that they couldn't make it to the airport.

 

 


On her time of departure, her friends hugged her again. Eunji's already crying. The rest kept telling her to do good and won't forget about them.

 

 


"Take care okay? If you need us, call us. We're always here."

 

 

Jonghyun said as he hugged Ailee.

 

 

"Thank you for everything Jong. I'm glad that we became friends."

 


She started walking towards her gate. She waved one last time at them.

 

 


As she about to walk in the door, she turned around once again. Hoping to see someone only her heart knows. She smiled bitterly as she saw nothing.

 

 


Goodbye Jiyong..

 

 

 

 

 

A Month Later:

 


 

 

 

 

"That's 14 dollars ma'am."

 

 

The cashier said and she took out her wallet to pay the bill.

 

 


It was past 7pm and the weather is cold since its already december. December 1st to be exact. She decided to buy something for herself.

 

 

Her new apartment is just near so she just have to walk there.

 

 


As she was nearing her home, she noticed that there's a big Van outside her house. She walked fast wondering who could it be.

 

 


"Amyyyyyyyy!"

 

 


She was surprised when she saw Eunji and Amber.

 

 

"Oh my gosh! You guys are awesome!"

 

 


She couldn't control her happiness as she hugged both of them. She missed them. Her friends, Seoul and Jiyong.

 

 

"Since we're on off we decided to pay you a visit!"

 

 

With that, Shinee came out of the buss too. My mouth was hanging, i couldn't believe that they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter