I love this Monster

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part VI. (Ailee's Pov.)

 

 

 


I was preparing for sketchbook's guesting with Jonghyun. I decided to wear a simple black dress.

 

 


"I'll miss this."

 

 

My stylist said as she was doing my hair and make up.

 

 


"You can always visit me whenever you want silly. I hate to go, but i need this."

 

 

 

She smiled sadly.

 

 

 

Minutes had passed. Since my looks are simple as possible it didn't get an hour to prepare.

 

 


My manager already waiting outside. When i saw him, i gave him a smile. He smile back and hugged me.

 

 

"Last performance ne?"

 


He said sadly. He was so sad when i told him i need a break. He was like my father so he understand why. He said he'll support me on whatever my decision is.

 


"We never know."

 

 

I hop in and we took off. No one was talking. I was at the backseat looking outside the window.

 

 

I didn't realize we're already inside not until my Manager cleared his throat.

 

 

"Are you sure okay? Want me to cancel it and tell then you still not feeling fine?"

 

 

He asked worriedly.

 

 

"No. I'm fine, besides i need to get this done."

 

 

They escorted me as we walked through the building. The staff greeted us. One of the things i'll miss for sure.

 

 

On the dressing room, we came to meet the Shinee who's already there earlier than us. They stood up and we all greeted each other.

 


Jonghyun is so good looking on his outfit today. So is everyone.

 

 

"We'll be at the corner going to sing with you guys!"

 

 

Said Onew with his hands waving up.

 

 

"Dream came true Jong?"

 

 

Teased Key. I laughed as he blushed.

 

 

"Yah! I'm nervous. Don't make it worst guys!"

 

 

He whined. He look cute tho. These boys are truly nice. In the short period of time i got to know them well. We've became close.

 


Jonghyun looked at me. He gave me a meaningful smile and i smiled back. I got what he wanted to say. No need for vocals.

 

 

"Get ready in 10 guys!"

 


Staff shouted as we stood at the backstage, waiting to be called.

 

 

"Let's all welcome back, Ailee and Shinee!"

 

 

The audience stood up and gave us a round of applause. We wave as we walked towards the seats.

 

 

"Aigoo. Can't believe y'all actually here. I'm also excited along with the audience and our viewers."

 


The host started.

 


"But of course let's talk about something else. How's the new single so far?"

 

 

They let me answer first.

 

 

"It was a success! Mu fans love it so far. I guess most of them relate on my song and the feedback is surprisingly amazing. Thanks everyone!"

 


I said and wave at the camera.

 

 

"For us, it was also a success. We really appreciate those who supported us and we'll look forward on future singles or albums."

 


Minho said.

 


The interview about our songs or career itself goes on. I smiled and laughed as if it was just a normal day. It was fun.

 

 

"Now. Let's move on to one of the most awaited collaboration. Give it up for Jonghyun and Ailee!"

 


The host said and they all clapped. They stood up and gave way for the stage. Light went dim. Two chairs and mic are already on the center stage. One of the staff came in and gave Jonghyun his guitar.

 

 

It went silent. They're waiting for is to get started. I held the mic firmly. We looked at each each other and gave a nodd, with that Jong started strumming his guitar.

 

(A/N: Italic is Song Lyrics while Italic and bold is Ailee's pov while singing it. Now let's continue.)

 

 

AILEE:
When you hold me in the street
And you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm yours


It was like the song was really meant for me. My emotions came in with it.

 

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more


Yes.. I die everytime i saw him so close to me yet it was like we're so far from each other.


Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls


Stolen moments when eveyone's not looking. 


It'll never be enough


It will never be enough.. Never..


It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face

 

I never showed how much it affects me.


But we know this, we got a love that is homeless


I looked at Jonghyun. He smiled at me while he strumming the guitar. He closed his eyes as i began singing again.

 


Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that? 'Cause I'm yours

 

Why? Why can't we be like them? 

 


It's Jong's turn. He opened his eyes and sang his part while looking at me.

 

JONGHYUN:
When you're with him, do you call his name
Like you do when you're with me? Does it feel the same?
Would you leave if I was ready to settle down?
Or would you play it safe and stay?

 


Would you really leave me?

 

Girl you know this, we got a love that is hopeless

 

Yes.. It's hopeless..

 

 

AILEE&JONGHYUN:
Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?


AILEE:
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that? 'Cause I'm yours

 

JONGHYUN:
And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby


Nobody even know.. You know well how to play..

 

AILEE:
I don't wanna hide us away
Tell the world about the love we're making

 

JONGHYUN:
I'm living for that day
Someday

 

AILEE&JONGHYUN:
Why can't I hold you in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that we could be like that
W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter