Finally Found You

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part II.

 


Ailee's Pov.

 

 

It was already 6pm when i woke up. I slept almost 3 hours since we got home from interview.

 

I took my phone and logged in to Twitter. There's so many notification from fans most of all. I typed Taeyang's username and scroll through his tweets.

 


The tweets are still the same just like yesterday so i decided to typed my own tweet.

 


@AiLee 
Today was awesome! Dream came true!

 


As i tweeted it, many notification popped up. From my fans of course. I was interupted with my phone ringing.

 

 

"Hey Llama."

 


"Hey Goldfish! What's up? You're busy tonight?"

 


"Hmm. Nope. Not until tomorrow lunch, why?"

 

 

"Let's hangout then! Wanna hear your fangirling! Hahahaha."

 


I froze. Of course she knew exactly. Amber's my closest friend on this industry. She knows me so well.

 

 

"Sure. Where and When?"

 


"Usual place, tonight at 9pm. I'll pick you up!"

 


"Araso. See you then! Love love."

 


"Love love!"

 

 

 

-------


At 8:47pm Amber's already infront of my door. Good thing i prepared myself as early as possible. While finishing my hair, Amber walked through my side table and picked up Taeyang's Signed CD. She gave me a grin.

 

 

"Dream really came true, ne?"


"Shattap."


"Oh come on, i watched everything! Hahaha. You were blushing like tomato, so obvious!"

 


She was laughing so hard when she finished.

 


"You know well how much i idolized YoungBae. Come one, I'm hungry!"

 

 

Of course i'll be the one driving. It's our routine. After about 30mins we're already infront of our favorite restaurant.

 


Staff immediately us to our usual spot. It's a vip small room, the walls are made of glasses so we can see the view from inside. The waiter asked what's our order and Amber replied with the usual and the specialty of the day.

 


"So how are you feeling that you've talked to him?"

 

She asked when the waiter is nowhere to be seen.

 

"Happy of course. Why are you even asking me!"

 

She laughed and pick out something from her jacket. It's a piece of a paper and she gave it to me.

 

"What is this?"

 

"It's his personal phone number. Might as well thank him personally. Oh it's a gift and you're welcome."

 

"Are you crazy?!"

 

"Why? hahahah."

 

"Where did you get this?!"

 

"Secret. What matters is you already have it."

 

"I don't know. It would be so obvious if i ever contact him first."

 

"Well if you're gonna wait for him to make a move first then i don't know when or if he will."

 

"Ya! I hate you!"

 


"Love you too hahahaha. Just keep it tho. "

 

 

We ate and talked. I enjoyed the time i spent with her, what they saw on tv is not really what we are. We are best friend. Always there for each other. Her manager picked her up and i went straight home. It's already 11:30pm and i'm not sleepy yet.

 


I remember the piece of a paper Amber gave me. Should i call him? Should i thank him for earlier? But what will i say if he ever asked how did i get his number? Arghh! It's better not to call him, it'll be too obvious. I like Taeyang but i'm not desperate enough to call him first.

 


I picked up my phone, ready to stalk Taeyang again. I click instagram and scroll though his new post. There's only 2 post and just him during his practice. Then i shifted to Twitter and saw his latest tweet.

 

@TaeYoungbae 
Saw you earlier. You're eyes, nose, lips are captivating..

 

I was shocked. Taeyang's with someone now?  I know i shouldn't be feeling upset but can you blame me? I like him. Instead of doing my hour routine of stalking him, i put my phone on my side table. Ready myself to sleep.

 


An hour passed and i'm still wide awake. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter