Ice Flower

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finale.

 

FLASHBACK..

 

 

"Don't tell me you both like her?"

 


Chanyeol blurted as soon as Eunji was out of their sight.

 


Chen and Baekhyun looked at each other trying to read each other's mind. Soon both of them laughed together which made Chanyeol confused.

 


"Yeah.."

 

Chen admitted and tapped Baekhyun's shoulder.

 

 

"Don't worry bro, i won't like someone you like next time.."

 


Baekhyun responses and the both of them laughed again.

 


"Bro codes huh?"

 


Chanyeol said and the three of them made their way back to studio.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK..

 

 

 

 

 


              Ailee's Point of View

 

 

 

I breathe out as soon as i made it infront of the cabin's door. My hands are shaking due to the coldness and nervousness.

 


I opened the door and went at the cabin's balcony at the back side. It's he's favorite spot here.

 

He was standing hands on his pockets. I walked and stood beside him. I looked at him and seen straight face.

 


"What are you doing here?"

 


He started without looking at me.

 

 

"Aren't you hungry? Let-"

 


"Cut it out, Amy."

 


I sighed.

 

 

"I was worried.."

 

 

"You don't have to. I'm fine.."

 


I turned to look at him but still he's wearing the same expression.

 


"You're not.."

 


"I am."

 


"I'm sorry.."

 

 

"Are you here because you felt sorry? Then please Amy.. leave.."

 


He sighed before turning around.

 

 

"That's not what i meant. I'm sorry because i kept denying the thought that you have feelings for me. I'm sorry for taking your feeling for granted. You always there for me.. whenever i'm crying not noticing the same exact feeling you felt whenever you see me like that. I'm sorry Jong dae."

 

 

He turned around and looked at me, giving me his sweetest smile he usually have.

 


"My feelings for you.. it's not something to be sorry for. It's my choice to love you even when you love somebody else. I don't care if you don't see me more than friends, i just want you to be happy. I want you to be with the one you really love. It will make me more happy."

 

 

It felt like a knife stabbing me on every words he said. He was smiling.. and crying as he said those.

 

 

"Amy.. the first time i see you laughing back then, made my heart beats so fast for the first time. I was amazed by your talents. Everyone's happy when you're around. That's the most wonderful talent you have. And it feels like i have to do everything to keep those precious smile on your lips, those beautiful laugh that will make even an angry person melt. Even if it takes hurting myself, i don't care i'll be there to cheer you up and put those smile again."

 

 

He was looking at me. My tears keeps on flowing. He walked towards me and was surprised when he pulled my head on his chest.

 

 

"Seeing you like these hurt me twice more than you are now. My sweet Amy.. Don't worry about me.. Please be happy and that will make me happy as well.."

 

 

He kisses my forehead and turned around. As he walked away from me, my tears begun flowing heavily.

 

 

Why does it hurt me? Him walking away from me.. It felt like the day when Baekhyun left me. There's this thing inside me that so scared that i might lose him for good. That there's no longer him there.. why?

 


I couldn't find a words to answer myself. I let my heavy tears as it is.

 

 

 

 

XX

 

 


I am calm now. I need to be. Things that happened was beyond my imagination. I came here to reminisce not to make situation like this.

 


I came here to at least find a way to let go the feelings i have been keeping inside me. It was supposed between me and Baekhyun but some people got involved.

 


I sighed before standing up.

 

 

"Thought i'd see you here.."

 

 

My eyes landed where Baekhyun was standing.

 

 

"Hmm.."

 


"Can we talk?"

 


His eyes was hoping i'll say yes. I nodded.

 

"I don't actually know where to start.. But first of.. i want to apologize. Even if it's not enough for everything i've done.."

 


He started. I was just looking straight at him, waiting for him to continue.

 


"It all happened back then. We fell in love with the same person. Though that person didn't like neither of us. Then we made a promise not to like the same girl again.."

 


He walked towards the bench and sat there.

 


"You see.. He's my best friend. He's like an older brother who's always there for me. Making up with the mess i made. Actually, all i did was mess. I am rebellious since our company is not being fair with us, but whenever i made a mess he's always there to cover it. And i won't get any punishment. But then you came along, giving me this unexplainable happiness. I did all i have to do so management won't give their eyes on me. So we could be together happily.."

 


I stared at him. He wasn't looking at me. And i can see regret was written on his face.

 


"Then i heard him talking to Chanyeol one night. He was drunk when he confessed. I was hurt too. I didn't know i was hurting him that bad. I didn't know he loves you. I felt guilty in that very moment. All the days we've spent together in front of him. All the time i was bragging about how happy we were on our third date. I came to me. He was hurting then while smiling back at us."

 


"That's why you chose to end us? You know what? Jong dae was right. All he said earlier was right. You're pathetic. You could have told me. You could have explained everything to me, not leaving me without any reason at all. What you did made it worst. You didn't just hurt me. You hurt Jong dae, you hurt Taeyeon and of course you hurt yourself. If you really love me, you shoul've fight for me. Because we both know that even if he's hurting he'll accept it. That's what he really is. Selfish may it sound but it is what it is. That's Jong dae!"

 


I couldn't help but blurted out.

 


"I know. It was too late for me to do something. I thought if i just go with what i did in the beginning maybe you'll forget about me. But God knows how much i hate myself for hurting you. It's just that i was so afraid of telling you my reasons and then it will completely gone."

 

 

That moment he looked like a kid who was left behind in the middle of the crowd. Afraid that his all alone.

 


"I'm so sorry. I wish i could turn back time and redo all my mistakes but i know that's very impossible.."

 

He stood up and walked towards me. I was staring at him the whole time.

 


"I'm so sorry, Yejin. Please, just please forgive me."

 


And the next thing i knew, my head was pulled to his chest and my tears are already pouring down.

 


"I messed up a big time. I don't actually know where to start again, but maybe sincerely apologising can do."

 


The sincerity on his voice melted my heart. Soon, my arms automatically wrap around his waist.

 

I felt him flinched a bit. Maybe he wasn't expecting my reaction. Then i felt his body shaking. That's when i realized that Baekhyun was crying.

 


"I'm s-so s-orry. It was painful in my part too. But that time it was all i thought was right thing to do."

 


He cried out and his hug got tighter. My heart broke as i felt his body shaking. That's when i thought that i'm not the only one suffering all this time.

 


"I'm sorry. I stained your coat."

 


He said as soon as he pulled away from me.

 

I laughed a bit.

 


"It's okay."

 


Then it was silent. Well it was awkward.

 

 

It stays a few more minutes before he cleared his throat.

 


"Yejin.."

 


I turned and looked at him.

 


"I know this is insane. But this time i'm sure i will do everything to make it right. No, i will do everything to never make this made ever happen again. Please give me another chance. I did stupid things. I involved others. One thing i know for sure is that i never stop loving you."

 


He said which made me speechless. I don't even know what to say. This was so much to take in a short period of time.

 


My heart was beating fast. My mind was telling me that it was what i want. That what i really want is in front of me now, asking for another chance.

 


But, i wasn't that happy.

 


"Baekhyun.."

 

 

"I'm going to ask everyone's forgiveness about my stupidity. I want to make up every thing i messed up. Specially to you, i don't want to regret just letting you go just like i did before."

 


"Uhm.."

 

"I can wait. I know this is all too much to take. Don't give me an answer now. I just want you to know that i'm willing to fight my love for you, whatever it takes."

 

I still can't utter any words. We were just staring at each other.

 


In the end i was the one who avoided. 

 

 

"Uhm.. you know.."

 


I started. For once and for all, i wanna tell him what i wanted to say before i'll regret another decision i'll make.

 

 

"My feelings for you never change. From the day i felt this till now.."

 

 

I stopped and turned to look at him. As soon as our eyes met again, he gave me a bittersweet smile. Maybe he knows what i'm about to say.

 

 

"But at this moment, i don't think i want you back in my life. Everything was too much to take and i don't think it's the time for us to start everything, knowing that there's people who got involved and hurt. For once, i don't want to think about how i feel.."

 


I gave him a genuine smile. After i said those, it feels like a heavy weight escape inside me.

 

 

"I understand. But know that i'm willing to wait."

 

 

He said. He was hurt but still smiling. I walked towards him and hugged him.

 

 

"Don't.. i want us to move on.. I.. want us to start everything without the pain of the past.. to start without each other."

 

 

As soon as those words escaped my mouth, my tears fell down. It was painful yet it felt like i have been freed for the first time i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter