Goobye Now

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a one shot story before i continue another one. It all just came into my mind then i began writing it down. Hope y'all like it.


Another one, Rap Monster was leading the poll so i guess he'll be the next leading man.


Let me know what you think on comment box below! 

 

-----------
Amber's Point of View

 


"Llamaaaaa!"

 


I hear Amy shouted my name as soon as she came. My smile grew bigger as soon as i saw her waving at me.

 

Ah.. my heart's beating fast again.

 

"Goldfish.."

 

I stood up and stretched my arms widely. Soon my arms wrapped around her. I slightly lifted her as always tho.

 


"It's been a month! I missed my llama!"

 


She playfully ruffled my hair.

 


"Yeah.. you've been busy!"

 

I pretended upset and as usual she laughed it off.

 

"Oh, i'm here now so don't gimme that face. You know it can't be helped."

 

She said. Her eyes landed on the foods i cooked.

 

"Awe. That's why i really wanted to come here often."

 

Ailee and foods. No one can separate 'em.

 

"So.. guess what?"

 


I said while watching her putting dishes that she can all put in .

 

"Whawt?"

 

She asked. It was hard for her to talked, is really full.

 


"Remember when i said i'll write another song for you?"

 


Her eyes grew bigger. She quickly swallowed her food and i gave her a glass of water, she's struggling.

 

 

"Whaaaaaaat?"

 


She excitedly gasp as soon as no more food inside .

 


"Well.."

 


I teased.

 

 

"Well whaaaaaaaat? Come on, spill it llamaaaaa!"

 


She was jumping while tugging my shirt. I laughed as she looked like a kid waiting for her present. Cute.

 

 

"Maybe i'll finish it this week."

 


I said and saw how happy she is.

 


"Really? Oh my god! Thank you!"

 

 

As soon as those words came out of , i felt her arms wrapped around me.

 

 

"I can include it on my next album! I can't wait! I knew you had reason why you suddenly want to hang out given that you're busy too. You surely are the best, my llama!"

 


She continued while jumping.

 

 

"Oh, what's the song all about?"

 

 

Curiosity was written on her face. I can't help but smile. She's too cute.

 

 

"The title is Goodbye Now. Obviously it's abour moving on. Setting free the one you love, letting go of your feelings."

 


I said. I got nervous when her expression suddenly changed.

 


"You really are good with this thing. I really can't wait to see this piece."

 


She said and her normal expression came back. I smiled bitterly, good thing she wasn't looking.

 

 

She started talking about what she did during her busy schedules, new friends and other stuff. While i was just staring at her the whole time. Giving responses when i have to, laughing at anything i found funny but most of the time i was only staring at how beautiful person she is.

 

 

Our food came and as usual we ate because it's our favorite thing to do besides music.

 


"Oh, and you know what? Minah texted me! She and her boyfriend broke up. It was sad that i couldn't be there at that time, though she understood but i know she needed someone she can tell her feelings."

 


She stopped eating for a moment as she said that. One thing i love about her is that, if you're her friend she'll always be there when she can and even if she can't she'll come running the next day.

 


But i needed you too.. i needed you to know my feelings.. i-

 


My thoughts were interrupted when suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter