I love this Monster

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part VIII.

 

 


(Back to the Present)

 

 

 


"How are you catching up?"

 

 


Eunji asked.

 

 

"Hmm. I got used on my morning sickness, cravings and all. Doing check ups once a week with my Mom so it's not that hard."

 

 


She said which is true.

 

 


"I can't believe that you're 2 months pregnant already!"

 

 

Amber stated excitedly. As a matter of fact twice or thrice a week she'll call Amy through skype to check her friend and her "niece/nephew". 

 

 


"Come on i'll show you to the guest room. I only have one free so it'll be for boys, Eunji and Amber will be sleeping with me."

 


Ailee knew that her friends are tired from their flight.

 

 

•••••••


The boys are already snoring. Ailee and Eunji  are laying on bed as well.

 

 

"Jiyong's single was successful."

 

 


Eunji started.

 

 

"Yeah. The guys always update me. He seemed doing fine."

 

 

"Is this really what you want Amy?"

 

 

Ailee sighed.

 

 

"Of course this is not what i want, but i don't want to ruin his career. We can wait. If the time comes and he already moved on. I guess its what i have to face."

 

 

It's Eunji's turn to sigh.

 

 

"Didn't you even think that he might give up his career for you and his baby once he found out?"

 

 

"That's not what i want. He'll give up his career because he has a responsibility. I don't want him to regret it when the time comes that he didn't achieved his career because of us."

 

 


"You're just afraid that he might leave you. Admit it. You didn't even gave him a chance Amy. I'm sorry but i think you're being selfish here. It's still his right to know, and if that happens he'll be the one to decide or you two will talk about it."

 

 

Ailee didn't reply. She thought about it and she knows her friend is right.

 


"Its not that i'm on Jiyong's side, but you jump into conclusion without hearing his side. I know he did stupid thing when you guys are together but at least you should have told him."

 


With that tears escaped Ailee's eyes.

 


"I was afraid.. I don't know what to do. I don't want to ruin his career and i don't want him to shove me away when he find out. He insist hiding out relationship, what if he totally leave now that i'm pregnant?"

 

 

"But you should still gave him a chance. He's the father! He's a freaking monster if he ever leave you."

 

 

Eunji hugged her friend. She doesn't want to make her friend cry. She just want to make her realize things.

 

 

 

"Come on, let's sleep. You need to rest."

 

 


Ailee nodded. She didn't fell asleep until an hour later. She was thinking of stuff. Her friend was right. But she thought that it was a little too late now.

 


Her friend stayed for another day. Doing what they seemed to missed out. Exploring the whole city of NY.

 

 


As the time for their departure they we're sad again.

 

 


"Oh. And what are you going to do with the invitation?"

 


Amber asked.

 

 

"I still don't know. They said they we're looking forward seeing me there."

 

 


She honestly said. She was invited to MAMA once again, being nominated with 2 categories "Best Female Artist" and "Best Vocal Performance". She was also invited for a special performance.

 

 


"Manager said that it'll be a good opportunity before my break, but still the decision is for me."

 

 

Ailee said. She would love to, but somehow she's nervous that she'll be caught or something. Yes they might think that she's just gaining weight but she can't escape everyone's eyes. As a matter of fact, she had been hiding to a few paparazzi that tried to interview her. They travelled from Korea to where she is. That's another reason why she moved out from her previous apartment and went to more private one.

 

 


"Hey. If you need someone don't hesitate on calling me."

 

 

Jonghyun said and he hugged Ailee. He still likes her, but he knew that what he feeling now is just his. So instead of confessing his feelings he chooses not to, but support Ailee until he can.

 

 


"Thank you. I'll do that! Work hard!"

 

 


Ailee said and hugged him as well.

 

 

 

Ailee waved at her friends who travelled all over for her. She missed them so much that at least it made her happy. Soon her friends are out of her sight. Then she decided to go home.

 

 

 


•••••••

 


She's about to open her door when she hear someone called her name.

 

 


"Amy.."

 

 

 

She stood there unavailbe to move, her fingers are still holding the keys.

 

 


That voice who made her heart melt again and again. God knew how much she missed that voice saying her name.

 

 

 

She slowly turned around and found the man of her life standing few steps away from her, looking tired as hell.

 

 

 

"J-jiyong? What.. Are you doing here?"

 

 


She asked still not believing that Jiyong's really standing in front of her.

 

 


"I missed you a lot.. I-its n-not t-the same w-without y-you.."

 

 

He was kind of trembling and nervous. On Ailee's side, she wanted to hugged him but she pulled herself immediately.

 

 

 

"How long have you been here? Are you crazy? Can't you see how cold it is?!"

 

 


She was angry at him at the same time worried. He looked so tired and cold.

 

 

"I don't care. I needed to see you."

 

 


There's a pleading hint on his voice, but Ailee ignored it. She has to. She thought.

 

 


"Go home! hurry! Paparazzi might see us! Aish! You shouldn't be here in the first place!"

 

 


She said but deep down inside her, she wanted him to stay.

 

 

 

"No! I'm not going anywhere away from you! I can't take this any longer! It hurts! It hurts so much!"

 

 


Ailee was speechless. Instead of crying infront of him, she opened her door and walked in. She was about to close it but..

 

 

"Please.. Talk to me.. Don't push me away Amy.."

 

 

He plead. She can't take it anymore. She's also worried about Jiyong's health. It looks like he waited so long for her to come home and she can't just ignored that.

 

 


She opened the door once again. Walked in, not saying anything to him.

 

 

 

Jiyong came in and followed her to the kitchen. Ailee's preparing a tea for them.

 

 


"When the snow is not pouring hard you can go home."

 

 


She said and walked upstairs. Jiyong remained standing on his spot.

 

 


The truth is, he tried to move on. For Ailee he tried so well. In the end he just can't. He loves her so much. The days without her felt like hell to him.

 

 

He tried going after her so many times. Due to his schedules and his manager's he can't. Right after her last promotion he flew on where she is.

 

 

He contacted Eunji and begged her to tell him where she's staying. After so many attempts, Eunji gave in. He was so thankful.

 

 

 

Ailee came back with a blanket. She gave it to Jiyong without saying anything. She poured tea on two cups but was interrupted.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry if i cause you so much pain back then. I'm sorry if i made you cry countless time. I'm sorry if i didn't considered your feelings through my decisions. I'm so sorry for everything i've done.."

 

 

 

Jiyong's already crying while hugging Ailee from her back. Seeing Ailee so close, he couldn't handle it any longer. He missed her to death.

 

 

 

"I'm a jerk, stupid, idiot for taking you for granted. I'm aware of it but didn't do anything cause i thought you'll always stay with me. I was totally wrong and it's too late for me to make up for my wrong doings now. But please let me hug you now. Let us stay like this for awhile."

 

 

He continued.

 


Ailee couldn't control her feelings as well. Her tears are betraying her once again. It hurts to see him like this. It shutter her deep down inside. She felt him shaking because he was crying.

 

 


"God knows how much i regret all of it. I wish i could turn back time. I missed you so much... I love you so much Amy.. Always.."

 

 


She can't take it any longer. She love him so much as well and it really hurt her knowing she's the reason why he's suffering right now. She turned around facing him. Both of them having red and puffy eyes from crying.

 

 


"Yes you're jerk, stupid and idiot. You're a freaking monster over all..."

 

 


Jiyong's looked down. He wasn't that hurt because he knew it was true.

 

 


"But this.."

 

 

He was surprised when Ailee's hands came to his cheeks.

 

 

"This jerk, stupid and idiot. This monster.. I love him so much that to the fact that i fell in love with him even more.."

 

 


Ailee was already smiling at him, though tears from her eyes are still pouring down.

 

 

 

"I missed you too.. I missed you so much Ji-"

 

 

 

He wasted no time, he pulled her and kissed her right there and then. It was full of love. Passionate.

 

 


They stopped a few minutes later, gasping for air. Their noses are still touching. Eyes are still close. He kissed her once again but this time, he kissed her on her nose, eyes and forehead then he hugged her tightly.

 

 

"Please.. If i'm dreaming right now.. D-dont wake up me.."

 

 


He whispered. Still not believing that his love of his life was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter