I love this Monster

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part IV. (Ailee's Pov.)

 

 


We woke up early this morning since they need to go to studio later and he'll drop me off at my apartment.

 

 

"Can we stop at mc's? For breakfast so you can just go straight to the studio."

 

 

He was hesitating at first but ended up giving in.

 

 

We wore a cap and sunglasses then walked towards Mc's. I excused myself going to the bathroom, when i came back he's nowhere to be seen. I tried looking out for him but he's nowhere. Then my phone rang.

 

 

"Where are you?"

 


I asked. Its Gd.

 


"I saw 2 paparazzi near the place. They started taking pictures. Sorry. I already called your stylist she'll be there in a few. I'll come by later when i can."

 


"Oh. Okay then."

 


Is all that i can say.

 

 

"I'll see you later. Love you."

 

 

He said.

 


"K. Bye."

 


Then i ended the call. I thought we can at least have a breakfast together, not on each other's flat but somewhere. I just missed that. He was kind of allergic when there's paparazzi, like he was afraid of being caught.

 


I tried understanding him. Actually i always did. We'll do what he wants. It's always what he wants. He didn't even ask what i want. We're in a relationship secretly, and it's not enough. It's just not enough.

 

 

"Amy."

 

 


I turned when i heard my stylist. Saw her waving at me.

 


"Wanna eat first?"

 

 

I nodded and let her take our food. I was looking out the window. Saw few people, students and even couples walking pass by.

 


What would it be like if we're just a normal people? A normal couple.. Can we go wherever we want? Freely? Would it be hard?

 


"Are you going tonight?"

 

 

I didn't noticed that she's already here with the food.

 


"Yes."

 


"Wanna go for shopping?"

 

 

"No i have-"

 

 

Then i remember that the dress was left on Gd's car.

 

 

"Yes. I don't have anything to wear, also planning on getting a new hair color. What do you think?"

 

 

"Hmm. Perfect! Why not try blonde this time? It'll be perfect for you!"

 


She squeal feeling more excited than me. Onve we're done, she quickly pulled me to her Salon and prepared everything.

 

 

"Omg! I can't wait to see you later! If you can't be the Most then it'll One of the Most head-turner there! Make Ji drool over you hahaha!"

 


The thought of Gd made me upset again. He said he'll try to see me before the party but i'm not expecting since it'll always ended up nothing. He was so famous that whenever he goes there's paparazzi there.

 

 

It's been 4hrs before it's done. I really like this new color. It made my skin looks even whiter than before. We drove off to the mall and ready to look for a perfect dress and shoes of course.

 

 

"Omg! Amy come here!"

 


I quickly followed where her voice is. Embarrassed that some people started looking at us.

 


"What?"

 

 

"Look at this! Omg. It's so perfect! Hurry and try this!"

 


When i saw what she's holding i fell inlove with the dress. It's simple Blue 3inchs above knee length, it was long sleeve but the sleeve is a see-through made. It has also a cut on stomach part. No other design thats it.

 


I went inside the dressing room with it and excitedly wore it. I look at the mirror and it perfectly fit me! Like it was meant for me, same goes with my hair.

 


"Come on! I wanna see!"

 


Heard my stylist yelled outside. I slowly walked outside and she squealed again.

 


"I told you! Its perfect! Omg i love it! It also fits your hair color. Hurry i can't wait to find a perfect shoes!"

 

 


I changed into my clothes again and we both look for a shoes. After a few tries, i finally found one. Blue stiletto with 3 silver lining on it. I called my stylist and she love it as well. We paid for it and decided to eat for lunch. I didn't know we spent 2hrs. It's already past 3pm. The party will start at 6pm so i only have 3hrs to prepare.

 

 

"Let's hurry. 3hrs left!"

 

 

Someone's really excited. We ate quickly and get home. I checked my phone to find a message from Gd.

 


Ji-yong Sarang:
I can't come. I'll see you at the party.

 

 


Told you, nothing to expect from the start. Instead of focusing on being upset, i enjoyed myself on getting ready for the party.

 

 

The party is about to get to know or even get to close with other artist. All artist are invited. Groups or soloist be it. It's once a year, and became a annual get together. From rookies to Seniors. It's my 3rd year attending the party.  And with that, we never came together nor being spotted together. We had phones and used it whenever we want to say something to each other. We looked at each other smiling and that's it. We never get to enjoy the party by each other's side. That's why over our 3 yrs relationship no one notice or suspect anything.

 

 


My stylist pulled me and made me sat started drying my hair. She's really excited right?

 


"You need to look beautiful so Gd will regret not making it official as sooner as possible. When you came there a lot of idols will definitely head over heels to you."

 

 

"Silly. I'm not the only one coming. There's a lot of beautiful idols coming as well."

 

 

"Yes, but they will probably notice you more. Knowing how beautiful you really are. Its not like everyday, they'll see "Ailee" dressing like this."

 


She insisted. I didn't replied and just let her do what she want. I trust her skills. Instead i scrolled on my phone.

 

 

I suddenly remembered i didn't text back to Gd. I know how much it annoys him so i started typing.

 


To: Ji-yong Sarang
I forgot the dress you gave me on the car. Since it's too risky to get it, i just bought another one. See you later.

 


I sent it to him not expecting for him to reply.

 

 


After an hour, I'm finally ready. My blonde hair is curled now. I'm wearing my dress which made my curves visible and my shoes that fits the entire attire and a silver clutch. Just perfect.

 


I heard a horn outside my apartment. Maybe it's the driver that my Manager sent. I'm all set and ready to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


We arrived at the venue. We're waiting for my turn since it's a red carpet and paparazzi are going to take out picture. There's also a few allowed fans. They are only allowed here but not inside since the party is only exclusive to us artist.

 

 

The guard knocked on our window signalling us that's its already my turn.

 


"Go! Don't forget to take pictures with them okay? Bye!"


Said my stylist and the guard opened the door for me. Once i came down, paparazzi started taking picture of me, fans are screaming, cheering. Also surprised by my sudden changed of looks.

 


I wave at them gaining another loud scream. Flashes of the camera are everywhere. I smiled and remained smiling, glad that they love my appearance right now. I started walking towards the main door that will lead to the venue.

 


I walked slowly as possible trying to spot someone i really close with. A lot of artist are already here. I heard few of them talking about me, The girl in "blue dress".

 


"Is that Ailee?"

 


"She look very beautiful."

 


"I love her new hair color."

 


I hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter