Ice Flower

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A year Ago)

 

 

 


"Yejin!"

 

 

 

The girl turned around to see her boyfriend walking towards her.

 

 

 

She stood up straight and greeted him with her sweetest smile.

 

 

 

"Yaaah. Why so late? I thought you won't even make it."

 

 


Though she was upset earlier, all those was washed away when she saw him walking towards her.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.. We were so busy for the line up of our new album."

 

 


She didn't reply instead she stood up and walked towards the tree in front of them. On its root there's a white crystal flower figure.

 

 


"They're so beautiful. Do you still remember how we met? It was between autumn and winter."

 

 

She said as she was still admiring the beautiful thing.

 

 

 

"How could i forget that? You look silly seeing it for the first time. And of course you always asking the same thing for 2 years now."

 

 

That made her laugh. She stood up and sat beside him. She picked up the paper bag she brought with her and gave it to him.

 

 


"Happy second anniversary! I made those for your information. The winter is really here and i don't want you to get cold."

 

 


She happily said. On the other hand he slowly opened up the paper bag. It was a scarf. A light blue scarf with their initials on it.

 

 


"Yejin.."

 

 


She looked up to him, smiling.

 

 


"Uhm. Can we take a photo of that one? It looks so beautiful than the others."

 

 

He pointed the flower figure that was place on the trunk of the tree. She immediately run towards it.

 

 

"Oh! It's really is beautiful! The shape is not like the normal one's."

 

 


He stood beside her. Also admiring the beautiful natural creatures.

 

 

They always visit the place when the time of autumn is almost done and winter is almost there. The thin layer of the snow or cold breeze that winter has made the small and amazing looking flower figure. It was called as frost flower. It's not actually flower but looks like one because of its spiral shape and other shape. The moist of the tree and the cold breeze was the reason of it.

 

 

"Oh! It broke!"

 


She was disappointed. She wanted to touch it but as soon as her fingers touch the tip of it, it broke or shutter in pieces.

 

 

"I told you right? Just admire it from the view. You knew that its fragile."

 


He said.

 

 

"But its so beautiful that i can't just admire it from the view."

 


She pouted.

 

 

"So adorable.."

 


He thought.

 

 


"Yejin.."

 

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

 

"Its the same like you.."

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 


"The frost flower.. Its the same like you.. So beautiful.. yet fragile and breakable.."

 

 

 

"Hmm. I'm not breakable! I'm tough!"

 

 

 


"Yes.. You should be tough. Be strong no matter what.."

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter