Finally Found You

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part V. (Ailee's Pov.)

 

 

 


I woke up early today since i have a lot of things to do. Need to clean up my closet with my Stylist. While doing those my parents and my brother's on skype. I missed them a lot, they we're very supportive and understand my decisions.

 


Once done, we started reading tweets and fan emails i replied some of them for appreciation.

 

It's already past 1pm when all done. We decided to cook for lunch and while we we're eating i received manager shin's text. He said i need to meet Taeyang on studio 3 for us to start our work.

 


I can't hide the goofy smile i'm wearing.

 


"I know that smile. Hahahaha."

 

"What?"

 


"Taeyang?"

 


"Of course not."

 


"Denial."

 

I just shrugged it off. I went to the bathroom and my stylist prepared my clothes.

 

"You're ready. I'm also going off, can you drop me first?"

 

"Sure. Let's go?"

 


I dropped her first and went straight to studio. I'm so excited while i'm driving. I stopped infront of our agency building. I saw few paparazzi so i decided to go through the back door to avoid them.

 

Once i'm inside i felt relieved. I need to be more careful this time. As much as i love being on this industry i hate being on the spotlight with nonsense issues.

 

I encountered the staff and greeted them. I knocked on the studio but when no ones answering i decided to go in. Taeyang's still nowhere to be seen. I sat on the couch.

 

Few more minutes still no Taeyang. So i decided to practice dancing. It's one of my way of exercising.

 

I played my "heaven" and began dancing. Once i'm done, i was about to play another song but i saw Taeyang already standing beside the door.

 

"Ah. I'm sorry i thought you won't be here anytime soon."

 

"No it's okay. My fault, so traffic i'm sorry for waiting."

 

"Its okay. I understand."

 


"By the way you're great at dancing as well."

 


"Thank you. Shall we start?"

 


He nodded. But before we take our sit i heard Taeyang's phone ringing. He excused himself. After few minutes he came back scratching the back of his head.

 

"Boss called. He said we we're invited on sketchbook for this episode. You remember the last one when you're there?"

 


"Oh yeah. Are-"


I was cut off by my phone's notification tone.

 

"Oh, it's my manager. He said the same."

 


"Okay let's go then? We'll take my car so it'll be convenient for us."

 

"Ahm. It'll attract more issues."

 

"We'll be careful. We'll take back door."

 


"Okay then. Let's go."

 


We headed at the back door. Being careful to paparazzi. I was wearing sunglasses. Taeyang opened the door for me. What a gentleman right?

 


We went to sketchbook studio, we've been careful as well. We decided to take different paths once we're inside to avoid issues. I was greeted with the staff and escorted me on waiting room. I saw Taeyang already there.

 

We we're given some instruction, we're not prepared but we decided to sing his latest single. While waiting for our cue we practiced on the corner.

 

"Are you nervous?"

 


He asked, maybe he noticed i'm kinda trembling. This is our first exposure together for pete's sake. And he's Taeyang! If its any other idols i won't be this nervous. But come one it's him!

 

"Kind of. We're not prepared."

 

 

"Don't worry. Just go with it. We can do it."

 


He tapped my shoulder and that's when the staff came to us, the show will start in 10 sec.

 

 

"Anyeong! Our episode for tonight is very special to me. These two people are two of my favorite idols. They promised to come back here and sing together, now ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Ailee and Taeyang!"

 

 

Hee-yeol said and the crowd scream their hearts out. The music starts playing and Taeyang started walking up to stage while singing..

 


(A/N: This is the time we'll let our imagination play for us! Imagine the version of Taeyang with the Fantastic duo contestant. Instead of her, imagine it is our AILEE!)

 


When his part done, i walked out as well while singing my part. We're face to face while i'm singing. He's smiling at me. I was nervous earlier but this time i'm so happy. I'm feeling so happy and starting to pour my emotions through the song.

 

Its the chorus part and we're both singing. I was amazed by how our voices harmonised. I can see the crowd's expression they were awed and emotional as well.

 

It's Taeyang part again and he was singing like its his last performance while his eyes are closed. When my part came, he opened his eyes and staring at me seriously. Then he smiled. We finished out number and he hugged me. That's another reason why the crowd screamed loudly.

 


"Aigoo. That's was so wonderful! Very emotional, like the song was meant for the two of you. Right guys?"

 

Hee-yeol said and the crowd cheered again, while me and Taeyang just laughed.

 

"I was honored to have you performed here. It was the first right? Or you two sneak on me?"

 

We laughed again.

 

"This is our first time."

 


Taeyang said while laughing.

 


"That's why Ailee's blushing?"

 


"Yah.. Don't do this to me."

 

I said trying to make a serious face and hide my blushing face but failed.

 


"Aigoo.. Aigoo.. So are you happy? It's one of your dreams right?"

 

Hee-yeol asked. Taeyang looked at me. Smiling as if we has teasing me.

 


"Yes, i'm so happy. Its one of my dreams. Taeyang's was one of my inspiration back then."

 

"Are you saying that he's not anymore?"

 

We laughed.

 

"No. No i mean he's still one of my inspiration. What i'm trying to say is that i'm so happy.. Back then i was just watching him then now i was singing with him."

 

"So happy for you.. How about you Taeyang? Are you happy as well? Singing with one of the korean's soloist pride."

 


"Yes of course. I'm so happy as well. She's very talented and it's my honour."

 


"Hmm. Next question.."

 

He wiggled his eyebrows before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter