Ice Flower

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  It's been awhile guys! I hope you haven't forgotten this story. Let's continue what we left behind. Please comment down what you think about this chapter or any suggestion. 

 

 

 

 

Last Part.

 

 


           Chen's Point of View

 

FLASHBACK..

 

 

 

"If you're worried.. Go and check her man."

 

Chanyeol said. I nodded and walked out of the room. I went straight to Amy's room.

 

 

She was peacefully sleeping. I smiled as she looked so calm and relax.

 

I stayed for a few minutes and decided to leave so i won't interrupt her.

 

I went to the kitchen and saw Baekhyun standing, looking outside the window with a glass of milk on his hand.

 


"Can't sleep?"

 

I asked. Our friendship was not like before. We were very close friends. Somehow, after they broke up, our friendship grew apart as well.

 


He turned around and when he saw me, he just nodded.

 


I poured milk on my glass as well, leaning on the sink.

 


"What happened?"

 


I started. We never talked about it. I never asked him. He didn't say anything as well. 

 

For once, i wanna know why they broke up. I wanna know why we grew apart, i wanna know the reason why the woman i love is suffering.

 

He gave me a questioning look. Though we both know what i'm trying to point out.

 

"Back then.. Why the two of you suddenly broke up?"

 

I was serious.

 

"None of your business."

 

Though his answer started to get into my nerves, i stayed calm.

 

"She still loves you.."

 

It hurts coming from my own mouth but it's the truth.

 

He didn't response.

 

"I don't care about the reason behind why you two broke up, i just wanted to know why.."

 

I continued.

 

"Then why are you even asking?"

 

I sighed. I wanted to punch him right there.

 


"I'm wondering what's the reason you decided to hurt the woman we love."

 

He turned around and put his glass on the table. I knew he's going to leave and avoid my question.


"I'm in love with Amy."


It made him stop. He looked at me with his emotionless expression.

 

"Since then.. But i knew my place.. She loves you.. a lot.. till now.."

 

Every words stabbed like a knife. I wanted to laugh at my own foolishness but it was overpowered by pain.

 

"It's not too late to fix everything. Talk to her and clear what's between the two of you. I know i'm in no position of saying such things, but man.. i can't stand seeing her like that anymore.."

 


I put my glass on the sink and walked passed through him. I stopped before i walked upstairs.

 

"This will be your last chance. If she ever cry again, i won't let you go near her again. I won't let you hurt her again.."

 

I wasn't looking at him.

 

"I.. won't let you have her again.. I'll make sure she'll forget about you and love me instead."

 


I didn't wait for his response. I know he loves her and he will do what's right.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK..

 

 

I punched him once again, his facial reaction made me want to give him another one but Amy's voice stopped me.

 


"JONG DAE!"

 


I turned to look at her. She was crying again. The woman i love is crying again.

 


"What is happening here?!"

 

 

It was Tiffany. Taeyeon was behind her, confusion on both faces.

 

 

Anger was all over me, so i couldn't think wisely. I've had enough! I thought after our talk, he'll make up his mind. I knew he loves her but why is he doing such thing?! Just fxcking why?!

 

 

I freed myself from Kai and Chanyeol.

 

 

"Look at that face! Her pain and suffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter