Ice Flower

Ailee's Love Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part V.




 

(Ailee's Pov.)










 

••••••
 

"Baek.."




 

I didn't get to finish cause he kissed me once again. I was dumbfounded at first, but i couldn't resist anymore. I missed him terribly, so i kissed back. Our lips moved in sync. It was like the same feeling before.



 

Before..




 

I pushed him hard. He gave me a confused look.






 

"This is not right.."




 

I said and looking at different direction so he won't see my red face.





 

"I'm sorry.."





 

That's when i faced him.





 

"Is that all you can say? After a year.. Is that all you can say?! That's the words i heard right before you left. Now? Are you just going to repeat that over and over again?!"




 

I burst out. I tried my hardest not yell.





 

"Yejin.. Please.. I know how stupid i was for doing that.. I regret.. Ever since that day.."





 

He whispered, enough for me to hear.






 

"Why?"






 

"Yejin.. I can't.. I mean.. Just trust me.."




 

He said as he looked at me with pleading eyes.





 

"Trust you? After what you did, you want me to trust you?"




 

He didn't say anything. He was looking down with his aura defeated.





 

Why is it hurt seeing him like that?






 

"Yejin.. Let me tell you this.. I love you.. I always will.. I never stop loving you.. Never did. There are things i just needed to do. For you.. For me.. For us.."





 

I stared at him. My tears are already flowing from my eyes.






 

"You'll do the same if you're on my position. That doesn't mean i don't love you anymore. I've been a coward.. Still am.. I'm sorry for that.."





 

He said and walked towards me. I didn't moved. I was standing there dumbfounded.





 

"I'm sorry for hurting you.. "





 

He said and kissed my head.





 

I didn't say anything. I was just standing there with my tears still flowing while looking at the ground.



 

"You need to rest now.. Goodnight.."



 

He said as he clenched his fist. He turned around and walked away.





 

I'm still standing there watching him walking away from me, again.





 

"Baekhyun!"






 

Too late to stop my own mouth from betraying me.




 

He stopped and turned around to face me. A bit of happiness was visible on his eyes.






 

"I- can you stay a little while?"





 

Not able to hold back anymore. He smiled and walked towards me.





 

Soon we're silently sitting on the bench watching the view in front of us. My heart's beating so fast right now. He's close to me and our skin are almost touching since the bench we're sitting at was only for two person.





 

"Congratulations on your comeback."




 

He started. 



 

"Thanks.."




 

Is all i can say. I was too damn nervous without any reason.




 

"How are you?"




 

He tried again.




 

"Good."




 

I wanted to punch myself for being pathetic. Like what the hell am i doing? I was hoping for this moment the whole time and i'm being right now.





 

"Nice to know that.."





 

We stayed silent again. It was getting awkward and i could feel he was hesitating to speak again. So i swallowed all my nervousness and sighed.




 

"How about you?"




 

Again can someone punch me?




 

"Messed."




 

I turned my head and look at him. He was looking straight outside with blank emotion. I was not used seeing him serious, quiet and just being like this. He was bubbly, loud and dorky..



 

It went silent again for few minutes until he stood up.




 

"Maybe we should rest now.."




 

He was looking at me, i avoided my gaze and stood up as well.



 

"Goodnight.."




 

I said. I was disappointed. I thought things gonna turned out fine.



 

I started walking first not even looking back. I went straight to my room and opened my door. I was about to went in when i felt someone stopped me.




 

"Yejin.."




 

I was shocked to see him standing there holding my wrist. He followed me?




 

"I love you.. Always.. Don't ever forget that.."




 

I was still shocked that i'm not able to say something.. He turned around and was about to walked but then i quickly called out his name which stopped him.




 

"I love you too.."



 

He was taken a back but quickly vanished as his lips formed a smile. I quietly open the door and went in with a smile.




 

As i made to the bed, guiltiness washed over me when i saw Taeyeon quietly sleeping beside Tifanny.





 

I'm sorry.. But.. Just like you.. I felt the same.. It was even more..







 

I tried to shrugged off the feeling and thought about what happened earlier. I fell asleep with that.







 

••••

Tiffany woke me up and told me to get ready since we're going back to the private resort.



 

I took a shower and soon i'm ready to go. As i sat on the living room waiting for everyone to finish, my eyes were scanning everywhere looking out for specific person.





 

"Yejin.. You forgot your phone. Good thing i saw it on the bathroom."





 

It was Taeyeon.




 

"Thank you."




 

Still guilty from what happened last night so i couldn't even look her directly.





 

I took my phone from her and she excused herself.




 

As check my phone from any important message, i noticed an unknown number. I won't ever read it if i knew what it say and where it came from. Too late tho.




 

From: Unknown Number
What happened last night. Please forget about it. I'm so sorry Yejin but we can't be together again..




 

I know who texted me. There's no one else with me last night so i'm positive it was him.



 

I quickly stood up but my knees failed me. I was trembling.





 

"Yejin? Something's wrong?"




 

It was Chen. He quickly walked towards me and helped me up with his worried face.




 

"Are you okay?"



 

I nodded. Though deep down inside me i knew i'm not. I just don't want him to get worried so much. I'm being burden to him this past few days and i'm not liking it.




 

"Don't lie. What's wrong?"




 

I slid my phone to my bag and forcefully smile.



 

"Nothing. I'm fine."




 

His facial expression was giving me a signal that he's not buying what i've said.



 

"You worry too much. I said i'm fine which means i'm totally fine."




 

It's obvious that he still not convinced but he nodded and stood up.




 

"Where's your bag? Let me carry that for you."




 

I pointed where my bag is, which he quickly took and walked outside.





 

I sighed as he was out of my sight. The emotions i'm hiding earlier when Chen was here suddenly came back. It wasn't easy to hide or control when deep inside you wanted to shout, break things infront of you or any thing just to poured what i am feeling right now.




 

He.. Is he fooling me around? What was he thinking? I can't accept it. Last night he was like the guy i fell in love before. I was literally happy.. Was already hoping that things between us will turn like it was.





 

Now.. I don't know what to feel anymore.. I was beyond angry.. but.. I still love him.. Still want him back.. Still hoping..




 

"Noona?"



 

My thoughts were cut off. Chanyeol was standing infront of me holding his bag. 




 

I sighed before i looked at him directly.



 

"Hmm?"



 

"I was calling you for few times already.. You were dozing off. You okay?"




 

Even Chanyeol was being bothered by me. I quickly put my fake smile hoping at least to ease his worries.




 

"None. I was just thinking about something. Are we going now?"



 

I said and gather all my remaining strength to stand up which i did.



 

"Other are already at the parking lot. Some are still packing up. Come on let's go down."





 

I nodded and followed him.






 

••••

As the elevator stopped at the parking lot, we walked straight to where our cars are.



 

Taeyeon and Tiffany was already inside their car with Suho and Do.



 

"We thought you're already here."




 

Tiffany said as she lowered the car's window.




 

"I was at the balcony. Chanyeol picked me up though."




 

I smiled at her. I went at the passenger's seat where i actually say when we got here.





 

I closed the window beside me not wanting to joined others on talking about something.




 

Chen suddenly went inside at driver's seat. I was surprised cause first he hates driving and lastly he just suddenly came in.




 

"You're driving?"




 

He chuckled.




 

"Yes. Chanyeol being lazy.. Other's too. No choice."



 

He was laughing a bit as he said that.





 

"Hmm."





 

Is all can say. I heard voices from outside so i automatically shifted my position which i regretted as i saw him making his way to the other car.





 

I felt a fang of pain right in my chest that very moment. How could he do such things and tell me to just forget about it.


 

My fingers starting to tremble again. I clenched my fist hoping it'll stopped soon.



 

"Hey. You sleep for now. I'll wake you up when we get there."



 

Chen said as he held my hand simply squeezing it.




 

To be honest, i was being surprised by his sudden acts. Though i was thankful cause he never let me felt that i was alone.




 

I nodded and gave him a genuine smile. I wore my sunglasses and shifted my position to comfortable one.




 

I tried to shrugged off the feeling that's enveloping me, but failed. I remained on that position, acting as if i was sleeping to avoid their conversation.




 

"Okay buckle up! We're off!"




 

I heard Chen said and soon i felt the started to move. I sighed.




 

The place where my hopes got scattered by pieces. Another beautiful place with sad memories.





 

"Hm. Is Baek and Tae already a thing?"





 

I suddenly heard which made me almost stopped breathing.




 

"I don't know man."



 

It was Kai and the one who asked was Lay.




 

"But this morning, i saw them sitting at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter