*It’s you??!*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

 

After classes…

 

            “Aish, It’s really tiring. Ohh~ I’ll still meet Eun-Mi for the live performance.” Min Young suddenly received a text from Eun-Mi.

            “Yah~! Where are you? The show will start any time! Faster! I’ll wait for you. Don’t be late! See yaaa~! “

            Min Young ran as fast as she could. When she’s already at the venue, many fans were there.  The place is crowded.

            “Omooo~!  There are so many people in here, they came here just to see SHINee? Tss.. I’m thinking what they look like..” Min Young said with a shocked face.

            “Yah~! Min Young~! You’re here!  Let’s go in now~! I reserved 2 VIP tickets and All Access Pass. So we can meet them personally and greet them. Arasso? “ Eun-Mi said to Min Young with full of excitement.

            “Uwaaa~! The place is really big~! Hmm?*saw a poster of SHINee* Is that the poster of SHINee? They look familiar.. It’s like I already seen them. Ohh? *saw Taemin*  It’s the boy a while ago, he really looks like him.. *trying to remember the name*  ….”  Min Young questioned herself.

            “Yah~! Eun-Mi, who’s that boy? *points to Taemin*”

            “Ohh? That? That is Lee Taemin! He’s very rich. His family owns a school.. Right! It’s the school where you’re studying!!” Eun-Mi said to Min Young.

            “Ehh??!! Right!.. Lee Taemin.. He’s the arrogant boy!! Ohh!! He’s a member of SHINee??! *saw again the poster* OHH!! THEY’RE ALL MEMBER OF SHINEE????!! O.O” Min Young said this to herself with a shocked face.

 

 ** Finally the live performance starts**

  • Lucifer    - RDD    - Hello    - JoJo**

At the backstage..

           “Omoo, what am I going to do?! If this boy sees me. I’m sure he’ll kill me.” TT.TT

**Meeting and Greeting SHINee at the backstage*

Jonghyun saw Min Young..

           “Ohh~! It’s you? The girl a while ago?? You’re our classmate right? I see, you’re also a fan of us? Kekeke. I know who’s your favorite.. Lee Taemin ?? Kekekeke, just kidding.”

          “Ehh~ No! I’m not a fan.. my friend told me to come with her. And I don’t have any interest  too Lee Taemin!” Min Young answered Jonghyun, her cheeks were blushing.

            “Okay, okay.. I got it. Keke, I’m just kidding. You’re taking it too seriously..” Jonghyun said to Min Young.

**In front of Lee Taemin**

            *trying to cover her face*

            “Thank You for supporting SHINee! Pls, continue supporting us..” Taemin said to Min Young w/o noticing her.

            “Ohh, you’re kind when you’re a star.. but you’re too arrogant!” she whispered.

            “What? Are you saying something? *suddenly, Taemin noticed that it’s Min Young* … Ohh!! It’s you?! What are you doing here??” Taemin stood up.

            “Eh?~ Bwohh? Do I even know you??! *Min Young still trying to cover her face*”

Without noticing.. Min Young accidentally hit the water. And Taemin got wet.

            “Ommoo~! Mianhae! I accidentally hit it. Sorry ~!!” Min Young said. But Taemin was really mad. That’s why Min Young ran as fast as she could. So that Taemin could not reach her.

            “Taemin-ah! Forget that, you’re still going to see that girl tomorrow.” Minho said to Taemin.

 

--- end of chapter 2.

** Yes, I know.. Even this, It’s a terrible chapter. I’m not that great writing about fan fics. But still, I hope y’all liked it. Thank You! Ü