*FOREVER :D*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Min Young POV..

            I wiped my tears and I took my cellphone.. As I opened the door, I saw the maid that was always accompanying me. She gave three pink roses..

            “Eh? What are these for?” I asked confusedly.

            “Just walk.. and you’ll see.” She replied to me with a smile. As I walk into the hallway.. I can see candles and pink roses all over.. I picked them all. Those roses.. they have a number that sticked onto it.. Finally, I got the 100th rose. As I went downstairs.. I saw an old, kind man.

            “Hello Princess, here’s your teddy bear.” He hugged me, and tears formed in my eyes, I remembered my parents calling me “princess”. But I controlled it.. and he told me..

            “You already got your 100th rose. I bet you’ll get 101? They said if you’ll get 101, you’re only the one that he loves.”  He opened the door. And I saw a beautiful car. I saw.. LEE TAEMIN. Holding the 101 rose.

            “Here’s the 101 rose.” He gave me the rose and hugged me. As he gave me a kiss on the forehead.  I blushed. And he opened the car.

            “Komawo.” I went inside the car.

Taemin POV..

            I gave her 101 roses. Does she know what’s the meaning of that? Man, I think I really love her. Should I confess to her? I think she will reject me if I’ll do that. But, I really love her. I never felt this feeling before..

            Narrator’s POV..

            Inside the car.. awkward feeling..

            “Uhh, where are we going Taemin?  Uhmm, I need to go home early.. you know.. my auntie, I think she’s worried now.” Min Young said to Taemin with a soft voice.

            “Woah. You really have a soft voice huh? Don’t worry, I already told your auntie about it. And she approved it. So, Don’t worry.” Taemin answered Min Young.

            When Min Young hear what Taemin said, she smiled at him and looked at the car window..

            After 10 minutes..

            “Are we not here yet?” Min Young asked Taemin. Min Young yawned. She felt a bit sleepy. Taemin noticed that she’s sleep and a bit tired.

            “We’re still far. Don’t worry. Get a sleep first. I’ll just wake you up when we’re here already. I know you’re sleepy.” Taemin answered Min Young with a cute smile.

            “Anniyo ~ I’m not slee…” before Min Young could finish her sentence, she yawned and rested at Taemin’s shoulder. Taemin got a bit shocked when Min Young rested at his shoulder.

            “Hmm, you really look cute when you sleep huh? I can’t wait for your answer. I wish you wouldn’t reject me Min Young.” Taemin said to himself.  As Taemin look at Min Young’s face.. He can see her angelic face, her eyes, mouth, nose, and her rosy cheeks.

            “I wonder what your mom looks like? I bet she’s beautiful huh?” Taemin smiled at Min Young. After 5 minutes.. Taemin got sleepy too. They slept in the car. They look like a couple.

            Finally arrived at the place..

            Taemin woke up Min Young..

            “Yah~ Min Young, we’re here. Wake up now.”

            “Ohh, sorry. I fell asleep. Where are we Taemin? Min Young asked Min Young. And then.. she saw a beautiful place. A place full of pink roses, full of beautiful flowers. Breezy air, green grass. It was really a beautiful place.

            “Omoo, this is so.. beautiful.” Min Young looked up to Taemin and smiled. While she was looking around and enjoying the flowers.

            Taemin saw Min Young’s angelic and innocent smile. He got the necklace with a star and a flower on it.

            “I wonder if she’ll like it? My mom gave this to me and she said to give it to the girl that I’ll forever love. And yes, that’s Lee Min Young.” Taemin walked towards Min Young..

            “Nee, Min Young. I would like to give you something… *showed the necklace*  My mom gave this to me, and she told me to give it to the girl..  that I’ll forever love.. so, Min Young can you accept this necklace? I love you. Can you be my girl friend? ” Taemin said it to Min Young with a lot of effort.

            “Omoo, Taemin-sshhi?  Give it to the girl you’ll forever love?” Min Young asked with a shocked face.

            “Yes, uhm. If you don’t like it… It’s okay.” Taemin answered Min Young.

            “Anniyo ~ I’m just shocked. Yes, the truth is. I also love you Taemin. I’ll accept that necklace. And I also love you!” Min Young answered Taemin with a face full of smile.

            “REALLY??~ Omoo, Min Young. I promise to love you forever. I’ll be always here for you..” Taemin hugged Min Young. And kissed her on the lips.

            They enjoyed the place.. And finally they got home. Taemin drove Min Young to her place. That night..

            Taemin POV..

            Finally, I said that I love her.. and she love me too. I kissed her, and it just feel so good. I really love her. I don’t want to lose her , I promise to love & protect her FOREVER.

            Min Young POV..

            Omoo, Taemin-sshhi, he said he love me. He asked me if I can be his girlfriend.. and I said yes, I’m so happy. I wish my parents are happy for us too. I promise to love him and take care of him, FOREVER.

 

 

---- end of chapter 7! :D

            ** Sorry for the late, late update. Any comments on this fanfic? Just tell it to me. BTW, sorry for my bad English. I hope this is a good chapter for you! ^^ Thank you! :>