*You're the ONLY ONE

I love you, that's all I know.

 

The next morning.. Taemin woke up.. realizing he’s not home. He rubbed his eyes, and looked around. And he saw Mi-Na.. .

            “Bwohh?! What am I doing here? Who brought me here? And why the hell are WE ???!” Taemin  is shouting and waking up Mi-Na..

            “Oppa, you’re awake? Hmm, I had a great time with you? You don’t remember? You’re yummy.. kekekeke. We’re MAKING OUT last night..” Mi-Na said to Taemin while she’s playing with Taemin’s hair.

            “Bwohh??! You’re crazy! NOO! I don’t love you! I’ll not do that to you! I only love Min Young! *remembered Min Young..* Oh, yes Min Young!” Taemin pushed Mi-Na, he dressed up and looked at his phone..

            From: Min Young <3                                                                            

            “So you’re.. just with Mi-Na, right? I guess .. I will not interrupt you from now on. Let’s end this here. Sorry.. “

            “Noooo! What? Wait, How did she knew??!” Taemin thought..

            “Yah! What did you said to Min Young??!”

            “Omoo, why? She already broke up with you? Kekekeke. Well, nothing. I just said the truth.. that we’re making out.. Don’t worry oppa.. I’m here..” Mi-Na moved towards Taemin..

            “NOOOOO! I DON’T LOVE YOU! I WON’T EVER LOVE THE KIND OF GIRL LIKE YOU!!!!!!” Taemin burst his anger to Mi-Na.

            “Really? Well, let’s see..” Mi-Na smirked at taemin.. and showed him the pictures of last night.. Taemin grabbed them..  and looked at them carefully.. it was really him. He snatched the pictures to her..  and grabbed a lighter to the kitchen.. and he burned the pictures… Mi-Na was really shocked and angry..

            “YAH~!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO????!!!” Mi-Na shouted at Taemin.. while Taemin was still burying the pictures..

            “You think you can escape it? I already send to Min Young the pictures from the CD.. so you’re too late.” Mi-Na said to Taemin.. Taemin looked at her. Taemin rushed to get to the door.

            “I’m sure she’ll never accept you anymore OPPA~~!!!!! *evil laughs*” Mi-Na shouted to Taemin..

            Taemin POV..

            No, no.. I don’t know what happened.. I must explain it to Min Young.. I only love her.. she’s my only one. I promised that to myself and to her..

            I rushed to my car.. and went to her home.. I texted her.. she’s not replying.. I even called her.. she’s not answering.. Min Young, YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE.. I started to cry..

            End of POV..

            Min Young POV..

             I woke up the next morning.. and I saw a CD behind me. It’s a package. I opened it.. and put it in the player.. I can’t believe what I saw.. I saw.. Mi-Na and… TAEMIN. Sleeping together. Tears formed in my eyes.. I cried.. I did the right thing to end our relationship.. but I love him so much. And I’m sure it will take time to move on.. But, I want to hear his explanation..

            I saw my phone ringing.. It’s Taemin. I ignored it.. and the text messages.. and I saw one..

            From: Taemin <3

            Baby! No, you totally misunderstood it. I don’t know anything. Pls. Sorry.. you know I love you so much. Pls. Sorry, I’m going there to explain.. I’m sorry! I love you!

            I read the text message.. and I was crying.. wait. WHAT? He’ll come here? No, no! My eyes are swollen from crying. He can’t see me! I rushed to auntie.. and told her.. not to let Taemin see me.. and she asked why.. but I just said to her to do it.

            I saw him.. he’s downstairs.. He asked auntie where I am.. and auntie said that I left.. auntie said to him to leave for now.. I can see guilt through his eyes.. I miss him..

            Sorry Taemin, I love you too. But, let us reflect for what have  happened. I just need time for now.. Sorry..

            ---- end of chapter 12! :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

      Hello guys! ^^ Sorry for this late and short update. I'm really having a hard time updating it. But still, I hope y'all like it! :D Yay ~!

       Btw, Happy New year guys! ^^ May you and your family be filled with love and blessings for this coming year. Love you! God Bless!

        Lots of Love,

              ** ALMIRAAAAA <3333

 fddfdf