*Am I really the one for you? ;(*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Min Young POV..

                Yes, Taemin is still holding my hand. And I can’t face him. I know, It’s like.. Something’s really bothering me. Should I tell him for a while that we need to end this for a while? It’s just that. We just need some time.

                I faced him.. Oh, god. I looked at him, his face looks so perfect. I missed his smile. I talked to him..

                “Taemin-ah ~” I looked at him with a serious face..

                “Hmm?” He replied. I’m so nervous.. I don’t know how to say it..

                “Can we talk for a while?” I asked him while he’s still holding my hand.

                “Yes, sur-“ But before he could finish his sentence, fan girl screams were heard all over the campus. They’re catching over Taemin and Donghae.

                “Omoo, Min Young~! I need to go~ Mianhae~ There are fan girls!” He ran as fast as he can with Donghae oppa. Donghae oppa smiled at me and bowed. I bowed back.. I excused myself and avoided the fan girls. I don’t want to cause trouble like them. I walked through the hallway, really disappointed. I realized that this is also the reason why we need to break up first. Because, first, he’s a super star. He’s always busy. And we just rarely see each other. Second, I don’t wanna be burden on his part. Like, he’s always busy and he still finds time to see me. I know he’s still finding a time. But, I know.. he really looks tired. And don’t want him to think that I’m just a burden to him.

                End of POV..

                Min Young texted her best friend. Eun Mi, and she asked if she have some time after school.

                “Ne ~ Eun Mi~! Do you have time later after school? Let’s meet at the café!”

                *sent*

                *classes ended*

                “Hmm, I guess I’m not yet seeing him today.. I think I’ll just talk to him tomorrow..” Min Young said while going out to her class room. She went to the café to meet her best friend.

                “Min Young ~! Over here!~” She heard someone calling her. And she saw it’s her best friend.

                “Ohhh ~ !” She waved her hands. And went to Eun Mi. She ordered a coffee and sat down. Her best friend, notice her expression..

                “Something’s still wrong right? Are you still bothered about the pictures?” Eun Mi asked and she nodded.          

                “Oh ~  c’mon! They’re just pictures~!”Eun Mi whined.

                “ I know, but. There’s still another reason.. I mean REASONS.” Min Young answered.

                “Huh? What are those? C’mon tell me!” Eun Mi asked. And Min Young said all the reasons. *stated above*

                “Omoo, You have your point. But did you already talked to him?” Eun Mi asked again.

                “Eun Mi, are you even listening? How can I even talk to him when he’s busy, when we’re just rarely seeing on each other. And when we see each other.. he’s looking tired. And fan girls are all over. We can’t meet on public!” Min Young sighed and pouted. And was about to cry.

                 “Omoo, my best friend. Sorry ~ You know, it’s still up to you.. If you don’t wanna hurt him. Tell him right away. There’s always a time for these. Maybe, it’s not yet the time. I mean, you have your point. He’s a super star. He’s like these, like that.. etc. And maybe you should take a time to know each other for a while. And be friends for a while.. It’s just my advice okay? It’s still up to you ~” Eun Mi patted Min Young’s head.

                 “ Yes ~ I guess you’re right ~” Min Young answered.. and they heard something on TV..

                  Super Star bites: Taemin and Sulli confirmed Dating??!! These two we’re spotted hugging and holding each other’s hand  at the park. And yes, as seen on the pictures. It was really them~!

               “Omooo~ THAT LEE TAEMIN~! HE’ A BASTARD~!!!!!HGJKDLGH” Eun Mi busted her anger. And almost stood up at the table. People looked at her.

                 “Eun Mi~ Sit down! People we’re looking at you~” Min Young calmed her best friend. As Eun Mi was about to sit.. she saw tears coming out from Min young’s eyes..

                 “Min Young ~” Eun Mi sounded really disappointed.

           Eun Mi POV..

                  That Lee Taemin, she hurt my best friend. I would never forgive him.. Ughh. I wanna kill him now. I can’t take seeing Min Young silently crying.. silently hurting because of him~!

                You’ll pay for this you bastard~!

 

--- end of chapter 14! ~

 *Sorry for this late update! I’m not allowed to use the computer daily TT.TT and the computer was reformatted. I lost all my files ~ Ommo, I already updated it. Comment are loved ~ Continue reading :D<3333 :D