*Meeting someone at the park?*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Continuing from the previous chapter..

                While driving the car, Donghae’s phone rang. And it’s Min Young’s aunt.

                “Oh, yoboseyo? Donghae – sshhi?”

                “ Deh ~ omonim? What do you need?

                “Ah ~ Donghae – sshhi, Min Young is with you right?

                “Oh. Yes, yes ~ We’re on our way to your home now. She’s asleep though. Why?” Donghae asked.

                “Ah ~ Donghae – sshhi, can he stay at your house for a while? You see, I’m going to my friend and I’m with her little sister. Can I just pick her up tomorrow?” Donghae doesn’t know what to answer for a while..

                “Yeoboseyo? Donghae – sshhi?”

                “Ah ~ Deh omonim.” He answered.

                “Komawo Donghae – sshhi, I’ll just pick her up tomorrow.”

                “Oh ~ Deh, take care.” He said and then hung up.

                Donghae POV..

                Ohh, she’s going to stay with me this night. I’ll just go at my condo. I’ll just call Leeteuk hyung. I don’t wanna bring her into our dorm. I’m afraid she’ll see our mess around.

                End of POV..

                They arrived at Donghae’s condo.. Donghae doesn’t want to wake Min Young up. So, he just carried Min Young, bridal style. He wore shades, cap. So the paparazzi/s will not see them.

                They entered into his condo and laid Min Young into a comfy bed. Donghae went to the kitchen to get a hot water and a towel so he can put it to Min Young’s forehead. He also got a first aid kit to disinfect the injured part on Min Young’s knee.

                After doing all of these, he took a bath and went to Min Young’s room to secretly kiss her forehead. After that, he went into his bed room and he rested.

                The other day..

                Min Young woke up  finding herself into a unfamiliar room. She went out and saw Donghae at the sala sitting at the couch.

                “Donghae oppa?” She walked towards Donghae, but she suddenly fell a bit because of her injured leg.

                “Oh ~ Min Young. Be careful, are you okay?” He worriedly asked.

                “Yes oppa ~ But, where are we?”

                “Ah ~ we’re at our condo. Your auntie said to stay with me because she’ll visit a friend.”

                “Oh ~ Is that so?”

                “Yes, and she said she’ll pick you up. But I guess, I’ll just drive you home.”

                “Oh ~ Ani. Don’t oppa, I owe you a lot now. Don’t drive me home.”

                “No ~ I’ll drive you home. I don’t care if you owe me a lot. I’ll still drive you home.”

                “Shiro ~ I’ll never consider you as my oppa anymore if you’ll drive me home.” She pouted.

                “Omo ~ ottoke? Hmp. Okayokay. But, we must eat first. Arasso? ~” He smiled and min Young nodded.

                Donghae ordered food downstairs and they ate. After that, Min Young got confused how her clothes changed. So he asked Donghae.

                “Oppa ~ Why are my clothes different? I’m not wearing this yesterday, right?

                Donghae got shocked by Min Young’s question.

                “Oh ~ No, no. It’s not what you’re thinking. Well, you’re really wet yesterday. And you’re burning from fever. It’s just I got some extra clothes. And I changed it so that your fever will go down. I’m not a pe..p..ert. Trust me. Sorry ~” He nervously defended.

                “Omoo! Oppa, you didn’t se.. see anything, did you?”

                “Ani, I didn’t. My.. my eyes were closed. Promise.”

                “Arasoo. That’s good then” she chuckled. And Donghae gave Min Young’s dried clothes and she fixed herself.

                “Oppa, thank you so much. I need to go now. Really, thank you.” She wore her shoes and hugged Donghae. Donghae hugged her back.

                “Are you sure I won’t drive you home?”

                “Yes oppa ~ Definitely sure.” She replied.

                Min Young walked into the streets and when into the park.. It was peaceful. She sat on the bench and closed her eyes. She sighed. But, after some minutes she felt that someone sat beside her. She looked at the person. And she saw someone who looks like a girl. But it’s a man? He’s wearing sunglasses and a cap.

                “It’s really peaceful here. Right?” the person asked.

                “Ah, yes. Hehe” Min Young awkwardly laughed.

                “Are you always here?” the person asked once again.

                “Uhm, not really. But, may I ask who you are?” The person removed his/her sunglasses and Min Young got shocked.

                “Hm? So you know me now?” he/she said.

                “He..Hee..H..ch.. Heechul?” Min Young asked. And the guy smiled.

                “Yes ~ Btw,I guess you’re younger than me. Call me oppa. What’s your name?” Heechul said.

                “Oh ~ Yes, Heechul o..ppa. I’m Min Young.”

                “Oh. What a beautiful name. Your school looks familiar though.”

                “Ah ~ deh. SHINee oppa’s and Donghae oppa are studying here.” She said.

                “Omo~ yes! Min Young, Min Young .. You’re the one Donghae talks about.” Heechul said.

                “Eh?” She asked confusedly.

                “No, no. Nothing really ~” he smirked.

                “You know girl, if you’re troubled right now. You must be brave. In this world, people who are weak always lose. Sometimes, we feel that we must not live anymore. But no, these are just challenges to us. I’ll just say one thing to you. Be a diva. You know what I mean? Don’t let anybody underestimate you. If they’ll judge you, prove them they’re wrong. Don’t let anybody see your weak side. Sometimes, in this world, we must not rely on to other/s. Arasso?” Heechul said to her. Min Young got kinda confused.

                “Well, I guess you’re right oppa. Thank you.” She gave Heechul a cute smile.

                “Omoo, I think you’re already getting close to me. See you SOON Min Young! I need to go. Bye ~” Heechul waved and left.

                Min Young stayed there for a while and walked to her way home. When she’s at home, she saw her auntie.

                “Min Young! Glad you’re back. Sorry I forgot to pick you up.”

                “That’s okay auntie. I just need to rest.” She smiled.

                While lying at her bed, she thought about something what Heechul said to her.

                Min Young POV..

                Well, I guess Heechul oppa is right. I must be brave from now on. I promise that I won’t let anybody underestimate me.

                End of POV..

                She didn’t realized that she fell asleep..

 

----- end of chapter 21! :D

        *** Another update guys! HIHIHI.  I hope y'all liked it. Well, I added Heechul in this chapter. I'll add some more characters.. HIHIHI. There will be a lot of GUESTINGS :> LOLOL. Thankss for my new subscribers! ^^ I hope you'll enjoy my nonsense fic. LOL. Enjoy reading! I'll try to update soon! ^^ Happy Easter guys! :*

 

Comment Replies:

@shawolminah: Let's just see. HAHA :)) YES. We all yope Min Young still love Taemin. Thankss for appreaciating my update! :* Enjoy reading! :D Happy Easter!

 




Gratisan Musik