*Friends? *

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Min Young POV..

             “Hmm, another day.. My body still hurts.. Ugh, I have a lot of wounds, >.< I’m sure all of this will leave a lot of scar.”

Going to school.. A van stopped beside me.. and it was the van of… SHINee??!! I’m really panicking.. I really don’t know what to do.. I’m covering my face with my sweater..

             “Omoo, What will I do?? >.< I’ll just walk as fast as I can..”

Walking as fast as I can.. But suddenly.. Someone called me.. and it was.. Jonghyun-sshhi..

              “Min Young-sshhi!! Hello ~! We’ll give you a ride! C’mon!!!!! Min Young!!”

              “I really don’t wanna go with them.. I know Taemin is there with them.. Omoo.. Aishh >.<, If I’ll not join them, I’m sure Key-oppa will be really mad.”

             “No choice.. I need to go..” As I hopped in the van.. I saw the five boys.. SHINING. OMG. O.o they’re so beautiful! Who wouldn’t be so handsome, beautiful if you’re a celebrity .. They look like a girl. Their skin.. so flawless.. As I was looking at them.. I saw Taemin. And he was looking by the van window.. I’m waiting for his sorry.

           “If he didn’t did this to me.. I could be flawless too!! >.<” I said to myself silently, whule Minho-hyung noticed it.

           “Are you okay Min Young-sshhi?  Did you said something?” Minho-hyung asked me with a confused face.

           “Anniyoo ~ I’m okay. Kekekeke..” I forced a smile.

 

        It’s really quiet.. I can see all of them.. smiling brightly.. except.. TAEMIN. Atlast at school!...

 

Narrator’s POV..

         Min Young stepped out of the car.. and thanked the 4 guys who invited her.

              “Thank You for the ride!” Min Young said with a smile on her face.

        Min Young started walking.. while Taemin said something to Key-hyung..

                 “Hyung, you go first, I just need to do something”. Taemin said to Key.

                  “Arasoo, don’t be late, okay? Bye!~” Key waved his hand to Taemin while walking w/ the 3 boys..

                 Taemin ran as fast as he could and he is finding Min Young.. Fangirls screamed as they saw Taemin running. Finally he saw Min Young.. She was walking with some bandages on her face and arms and legs.

                 “Hey, Min Young~” Taemin called Min Young.. and Min Young faced Taemin with a confused face.

                 “WAEYO??!!” Min Young shouted. “SHHHH!! QUIET!! I’m not going to do anything to you! I’m just gonna say something to you.” Taemin said while he was looking around.

               “Hmm? WHAT???” Min Young said with a silly smile. “S..S….So..S..Sor..SORRY!!!~” Taemin hugged Min Young while he was sorry for what he did. He hugged Min Young so tight.

Taemin POV..

              “I already said sorry to her. I can see her cheeks.. blushing. She was shocked that  I hugged her.. TIGHTLY. And.. And.. I can feel that.. that.. my heart is beating.. too FAST.”

             “I CAN ALSO FEEL HER HEART BEATING FAST”

             Min Young POV..

           “What? Did he just said sorry? Omoo, he just said sorry to me. I can feel that my cheeks are blushing. And.. and.. he hugged me tightly.. It feel so warm.. his fragrance.. and.. and.. I can feel that.. my..my heart, it’s beating really really  fast ..”

Narrator’s POV..

            Taemin released Min Young from his arms.. and he can see Min Young blushing and looking down..

            “Mianhe~ ANOO, Min Yong.. can.. can we be.. f.. friends?” Taemin said with his heart beating fast.

            “Eh? O.O F..F..FRIENDS???” Min Young asked with a shocked face. And Taemin nodded.. “Ohhhh. SURE!” Min Young replied to Taemin while her voice is shaking.. because she’s nervous. Taemin said thanks and waved to Min Young that he’ll be going to his class now..

  Taemin POV..

            “I hugged her.. and asked her.. if we can be friends..and she said YES..” *he felt his heart beat. And touched his chest* “my heart it’s beating too fast.. I’m getting in love with her?”

   Min Young POV..

            “He said sorry, he asked if we can be friends.. and I said YES.. *hearts beat too fast.. AGAIN* And.. my heart is beating too fats again. He hugged me.. Oh my, I really feel like it’s hot today.. Am I falling in love with him?”

 

 

---- end of chapter 4! :D

** Sorry for the late late update! I’m really busy at school. I’m still making the other chapter. But I promise to update it soon ^^ Sorry for this bad chapter. But I hope you still liked it. Really ~ Thank You! :D