*Another day at School*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

The other day..

                Min Young woke up early to go to school.. She took a bath and fixed herself and went to the kitchen to take her breakfast. While taking her breakfast..

                “Are you sure you want to go to school? Why don’t you take your rest first? Donghae – sshhi said you had fever yesterday.” Her auntie asked.

                “Yes auntie. I’m sure I want to go to school today. Don’t worry, I’m already fine.” She answered.

                After taking her breakfast she bid goodbye to her auntie and left the house.. She walked through the streets and reached school. She’s feeling a bit dizzy though.

                When she entered the campus, students kept looking at her. And they’re talking about her, about what happened last time at the restaurant. Some students are glaring at her, especially the f(x) fans. But, she just ignored them. She’s about to enter the room, when somebody poured water at her. She got shocked and when she was about to ask who did that somebody threw eggs at her, poured juice. When she tried to run away some of the students put rope on the hallway and she didn’t see it, she fell down and her right knee was injured. Her injured knee on the other side bleeds too. Students laughed at her, she stood up and ran when she suddenly bumped into someone. She looked up and it’s Taemin. She was about to run when Taemin grabbed her hand..

                “What are you doing? Let me go!”

                “What happened to you?” He sked.

                “Can’t you see? I’m being bullied again for what I did into your girlfriend! No, Let me go!”

                “No, come with me.”

                “Yah ~!! Let me go! Let me go!!! Taemin!”

                Taemin didn’t let go on Min Young and they went into the rooftop and Taemin went to the clinic to get the first aid.

                “Come here.” He said.

                “No, I’ll just do it by myself.” She trying to stand up, but she fell down.

                “Min Young.” Taemin grabbed her hands, but Min Young lost her balance and she fell over Taemin. Both of their lips touched.

                “Ah. Sorry.” Min Young awkwardly stood up. But it seems that she can’t walk very well. Taemin saw it and she carried Min Young in bridal style.

                “Yah! Put me down! Lee Taemin! Put me down!” Taemin pretended he did not hear anything and he called his driver to get the car and drive him home with Min Young.

                When they reached Taemin’s house, she brought Min Young into his room.

                “Yah ~ What’s your problem? I’m not your girlfriend anymore. Why are you still bringing me here? I don’t want to see you anymore. Do you know how much it hurts? You left me without saying anything. You gave me the reason to hate you.” Min Young cried.

                “Min Young, sorry.”

                “Yah, Lee Taemin, do you think it’s that easy? Saying “sorry” isn’t enough. Well, I think it’s my fault too. I fell for someone like you. Just be happy with Sulli. You love her right?”

                Awkward silence..

                “I finished putting band aids on my knee, I can go home now. Thanks.” She dryly said.

                “Min Young, look. It’s my fault. Will you listen on my explanation first?” Taemin begged.

                “No need Taemin. I already know what you will say. And besides it is what’s best for us.”

                “Yah ~ Min Young.”

                “…” Taemin grabbed Min Young’s arm.

                “Yah! Let me go! I’m hurting. Can’t you see Taemin? There’s no me and you anymore. Accept the fact that I don’t love you anymore.” She cried. Taemin was quiet. And then suddenly, he let go of Min Young.

                Min Young walked through the streets, it’s hard to walk in her situation because of her injuries. But, she can’t help it. She needs to go home for now. She didn’t even attended classes for today. She decided that it’s best to tell to her auntie about her situation in school a while ago.

                When she’s already at home. She saw her auntie and she told her what have happened. That’s why she went home early today.

                “Omoo, my Min Young.” She cried.

                “It’s okay auntie. I have to accept it though. And I have to my face the consequences. I went to this school to study. I don’t care about the students around who are always judging me. I don’t care if they make a big fuss about me. I’m not the one who’s making trouble though. It’s them. I know I can’t please everybody. They just know my name, not my life.” Min Young replied.

                She went to her room to change clothes and to rest for a while ~

                While looking at the ceiling, she fell asleep.

                Meanwhile, at Taemin’s house..

                “I know it’s my fault. I chose this path too. I guess Min Young is right.. She doesn’t need to listen on my reason.. The reason why I’m with Sulli.. Even though it’s hard.” Taemin thought.

                ---- end of chapter 22! :D

  *** Here's an update! :D Hihihi. Sorry, I'm having a hard time updating it ~.~ I'm bit busy this summer, but I'll try to update it as soon as I can. So, here. I hope you'll enjoy on reading it. Thankss! :3 Lovelots guys <333 chuuu ~ :*

Comment Replies:

@Smilee: Hihi. Rly? Thankss :3 I put him in this chapter, so there's an excitement. Hihi, Thankss for liking it! ^^ Here's an update! Lovelots <33

@shawolminah: Hello! Hihi. here's an update now, and it's an Taemin update! //yay! LOL xD Keepon reading, enjoy!

  4minute - Making Love [Personal Taste OST] by dailymellanix