*Am I In Love With You?

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Narrator’s POV..

                        At the classroom..

            “Hmm, I wonder why I’m feeling like that? >.< My cheeks are still blushing..” whispering to herself for what have happened a while ago..

            Saw Kim Mi-Na ..Ohh,** forgot to mention.. Kim Mi-na is the girl who really love SHINee, especially Lee Taemin. She’s really cruel when she heard that you did something to Lee Taemin. She will never stop bugging you, when you’re close to Lee Taemin.. she’s flirty, has a bad attitude, she’s rich, she’s lazy, hates Lee Min Young, she would do anything just to get off to her sight**

            “Omoo, it’s her!” tries to hide her face.. looking carefully where is she headed to.. she started panicking when she saw that Mi-na is going to her.

            “Yah! !” she already shouted to Min Young.. Min Young is shocked why.. “Why are you trying to get close to MY PRINCE??*referring to Lee Taemin*”

           “I saw that you’re hugging him! Who are you to get close to him?? UGLY FREAK!!!! >:/” Min Young is really shocked for what she have said. Everybody is looking at her. Min Young is really embarrassed because of that. She really wanna slap Mi-na’s face, but she couldn’t. She restrained her hand to slap Mi-na. She bowed for forgiveness..

           “Anniyo~ you’re wrong.. I’m not..” before Min Young could finish her sentence, Mi-na slapped her face really hard.. and she threw Min Young’s things.. Everybody threw some tomatoes, notebooks, eggs, ballpens, crumpled papers to Min Young. Min Young is really shocked and embarrassed for what have happened.. she’s restraining her tears. But she couldn’t. she packed her things.. she’s really dirty, she’s really pale. Like she’s already fainting, she ran out of her classroom, and they’re still hitting her.

          When she’s already out, everybody is looking to her. Min Young couldn’t see anything around her. She bumped into people, while she’s saying sorry. Suddenly, she bumped to SHINee. SHINee was really shocked.

           “OMOO. Is that Min Young??! O.O” Jonghyun said with a shocked face.

            Taemin saw that it was really Min Young, and he was confuse why she looks like that. He followed Min Young.

            Back to Min Young, she was really running fast. And her feet were already tired of running, she’s already at the school park. Everything is quiet. She’s really crying, she fell down. Crying really hard, wounds all over her face, arms, legs. She’s like a street child.

           “*crying* Umma, Appa~ Why is this happening to me?? ;((( Don’t I deserve to be happy? I feel like, like.. I wanna.. *cries* I wanna.. *fainted* die.. ;((“

            Min Young fainted near the bench, while Taemin is behind her, listening.. he saw Min Young fainted. He tried to catch her, but it’s too late. She already fainted. Taemin carried Min Young at the bench and laid her down. He saw the wounds all over her face, legs, arms.

            “What happened? Who did this to you? Why do you look like that?” Taemin asked with a confusion. While he was staring at Min Young’s eyes.. nose, lips.. *heart started beating too fast*

           Taemin POV..

            “I looked at her, she has wounds all over her face, arms and legs, I looked at her closely.. I saw her beautiful eyes, her nose, and her kissable lips, my heart started beating too fast. I don’t know why.. Is it that,  Am I In love with you? “

            “ I carried her to my car. And drove home. Maybe she should stay at my house first. I’ll just call her relatives and inform them, ughh. I really don’t get it. When I’m with her, looking at her, my heart always beat faster.. Am I in love with her?”

 

 

---- end of chapter 5! :D

            ** Oh yes, sorry for this bad chapter. Sorry If I update like this ^^ And, sorry for my bad English!! ~ ^^ hehehehe. But still, I hope y’all liked it. I’ll still find time to update it as soon as possible ^^ thanks for my subscriber, for those who commented. Really appreciated it! ^^