*Yes, I’m really in love with you..

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Narrator’s POV..

            Friday Morning..       

            Min Young is at Lee Taemin’s house.. ohh, I mean mansion. Min Young is awakened by a bright light that sparked her eye. She opened her eyes slowly, and she noticed that she’s not in her house. She saw many pretty things around her. Expensive figurines all over, and sparkling chandeliers  at the ceiling. *[her room] http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/kanata_mirs/?action=view¤t=london-luxury-mansion-master-bedroom-design.jpg  *  While she was looking at her room, a maid suddenly spoke behind her.

            “Good Morning Ma’am, I see that you’re the friend of Lee Taemin. He’s at the dining room taking his breakfast.  I’ll give you your clothes and go down, he’s waiting for you. Thank you”.

            “Thank You Miss, just call me Min Young. But, can I ask something? Why am I here? And who brought me here? “ Min Young asked the maid, but the maid just smiled at her.

            Min Young went to the dining room, and saw Taemin. She saw Taemin wearing nice clothes. Min Young was amazed because of the dining room, and to Taemin.

            “Yah ~ Who brought me here? Why Am I here? “ Min Young asked Taemin.

            “I brought you here, you fainted at the school park. I already said to your auntie. Don’t worry, I didn’t do anything to you, go on. Eat your breakfast.”

            “Ohh. Bwohh? Hmm, thanks. I really owe you a lot.” Min Young thanked Taemin.

            “Really? You owe me a lot? Hmm, *thought of something*”  Taemin answered Min Young.

            “Hey. Can you call the school principal? Say to them that the two of us will be absent for today. And contact SHINee. Tell them too. Thanks.” Taemin said to her Personal Assistant. While Min Young is eating, she heard the word *absent*.

            “Bwoh? The two of us? Will be absent today? Omoo, NO. NO. NO. You can’t do that. I’m not going with you. And I’m not going to absent myself today.” Min Young interrupted Taemin.

            “Yes, you can do that.   They already called the principal. You said that you owe me a lot, right? So this is how you’ll pay me. We’ll go on a date today. Hahaha.” Taemin smirked at Min Young.

            Min Young POV..

            “Omoo, he asked me for a date? And I can’t do anything but to agree. Because I owe him a lot. Hmm, I guess I should go.”

            I went upstairs and went to my room. I saw the clothes that he told me to wear it. And yes, it’s really cute. Seriously.*CLOTHES: http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/kanata_mirs/?action=view¤t=819836753.jpg

            I was really amazed by the clothes that he told me to wear. It is my first time wearing signature brand clothes. I hurriedly went to the bathroom and it was. REALLY huge. *http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/kanata_mirs/?action=view¤t=Mansion_bathroom.jpg *  I took my bath. And enjoyed at the bath tub. I sang some songs that my mom taught me when I was a kid. *after 30 minutes*

           At last, I finished taking my bath. I feel really refreshed. Clean, but my wounds. REALLY hurt me. But I saw that someone already put some bandages on it. I wore the clothes that he gave me. And it perfectly suits me. I turned around the mirror. I saw myself. Yes, I must admit I looked pretty in this clothes.

         But then, suddenly.. tears went down my eyes. I was crying. Remembering my parents. When they passed away. If only they could see me. I saw myself in the mirror crying. Someone knocked at the door. I hurriedly wiped my tears. But before I can wipe it all. He already saw me, crying. He’s beside me, LEE TAEMIN is beside me. I could feel his arms hugging me. His warm chest.

       “Don’t cry. I know that you’ve been through rough times. Don’t worry. From now on, I promise to protect you no matter what.” Taemin said this to me while he’s hugging me. I feel comfortable. I feel really safe with his arms. I really cried. And he tightened his hug.

      “Shuuush. Don’t cry now. I’m just here.” He kissed my forehead and walked towards the door. I was left crying, but somehow I’m feeling safe. This feeling of mine..

       “Go to the car now, I’ll wait for you!” Taemin said to me with a smile while I was looking at him and feeling my heart beat.

      “This feeling, yes. I’m sure. This is not the unusual feeling of mine. But when he came, I already felt this.. the heartbeat, the blushing of cheeks, being nervous when I’m with him.. Yes, I’m sure that I’m really in love with you.. LEE TAEMIN.” I said this to myself while my hand is on my heart, feeling my heart beat. And smiling a bit. I’m really in love with LEE TAEMIN.

 

 

    ---- end of chapter 6! :D

            ** Yes, I hope you all liked it. I’m still making the other chapters.  BTW, let me remind you, I’m making the chapters on spot. Kekeke. I hope this is not a bad chapter for you ^^ I’ll still find time to update really faster. Thank you! <33 Lots of love here – ALMIRAA *