*Silently Hurting. :

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Min Young’s POV..

                I walked around the street, I’m having many thoughts in my mind.. About TAEMIN. And I was crying already. I don’t know what to do.. I was like a beggar.. walking down the street. My eyes were filled with tears, I can’t see what’s around me. I was like, I want to faint, cry out loud, and jump on a building.

                I was still walking, when I heard a truck.. It’s going near me, and my feet can’t move. Yes, I’m thinking that I’m about to die that time. I was still having thoughts in my mind. I didn’t realized I was in the middle of the street. I was crying, I can’t move. When the truck was about to hit me, I felt pair of arms hugging me, and saved me from the truck. I fell down, and the person was on the top of me. My eyes were still closed. I was crying really hard. But then, the person who saved me asked me..

                “Hey?!~ Min Young – sshhi ~ Are you okay?! Were you hurt?! Hey ~ !!” the person asked me, his/her voice is familiar . I still didn’t open my eyes, I was really scared. But I can feel that many people were surrounding us. Until, I slowly opened my eyes.. And I saw the person.. I was still crying..

                “Min  Young – sshhi ~ Are you okay??~” HE asked. Until I can see him clearly.. It’s Donghae – sshhi, Yes. It’s DONGHAE. HE SAVED ME, HE SAVED MY LIFE. I WAS ABOUT TO DIE BECAUSE OF TAEMIN. BUT HE SAVED ME. I can’t talk that time. All I did was look at him. I can hear people saying..

                “Omoo, Is that Lee Donghae of Super Junior?” “Yah, Is that his girlfriend??!” “Are they doing an acting here?” I snapped out of my thoughts, and he helped me to stand up. I was still shaking. People were surrounding us, some were taking some pictures. I was really afraid that he might get on a scandal. He courted me to his car. It’s silent.. I was still crying a bit. And I said..

                “Kumawo Donghae – sshhi ~” I thanked him with my shaking voice.

                “No problem, and didn’t I told you to call me OPPA??” he said. He’s smiling.

                “Ahh, mianhe.. Donghae – ssh.. OPPA” I said. AGAIN, I felt awkward, and it’s silent. Until he asked some question.

                “Min Young, what happened to you? Why are you crying?” I can’t answer..

                “…..”

                “Alright. Let me take you to my favorite place, is that okay with you?” he asked, I nodded.

                I was looking through the window. And I felt a bit dizzy ~ I didn’t know that I’m wounded. I was still looking through the window, having some thoughts, and I didn’t realize that I fell asleep.

……………

                He woke me up..

                “Min Young?” he shaked me a bit.

                “We’re here” he said. Aww, his beautiful smile..

                He took me to a really beautiful place.. A nice view of a blue ocean, white clouds, and there was green grass, colorful flowers, a quiet place..

                “Well, do you like it? I always go here when I’m stressed.” He said. I smiled,

                “I really like it Donghae – sshh.. oppa.” I smiled. And then he asked if I wanna go there, Until I saw a swing [it’s like bench, but it’s a swing. A swing for two people] We sat there, and stare on the beautiful view..

                “So, what’s bothering you?” He asked, and I didn’t realize I was already crying.. he wiped my tears.. and said.

                “You know, even super stars can be your best friend. You can be my best friend too..”

                “Alright. I can be your oppa, okay? C’mon tell me now ~!” he said. And smiled, I was really feeling down right now. I thought that it’s not bad to tell him.

                “Well,  you know.. Taemin.. “ I can’t talk.. I cried out loud. I covered my face with my palms. And then he putted his hand on my shoulder. And he said..

                “Here, you can cry on my shoulder.. cry out loud .. I can listen to your problems..” He said. While I was crying.. I told him the whole story.. Until I felt that I’m relieved.. I wiped my tears, and he gave me a handkerchief..

                “Here, you can wipe it..” He offered me his handkerchief..

                “You must talk to him, If you want to break up with him. Do it, I don’t want to be bad saying you these kind of things, okay? I just don’t want you to see silently hurting..”

I was wiping my tears .. when I can see clearly, I noticed his arm was wounded too.

                “Are you o—“ I cutted him off. I held his arm..

                “Omoo, oppa! You’re wounded. Omoo, mianhae ~ I wounded your beautiful skin.” I asked for an apology. And then he laughed.

                “That’s okay!~ No need to apologize. I can fix this.” He said. SILENCE AGAIN.

                “I owe you..” I said, breaking the silence.. I stared at him and his shirt was wet. Because I cried on him.

                “That’s okay ~ We’re best friends you know! That’s what friends are for.” He smiled. It’s getting cold. And I putted my hands on my pocket. I felt lollipops on my pocket. The lollipops that I bought a while ago. He can see that I’m getting cold. And he suddenly, putted the coat on my shoulders.. and I gave the lollipop.

                “Here oppa, I want to give it to you for saving me, being my best friend. I really thank you.” I smiled.

                “Kumawo ~ Just call me if you need me. I’ll always be there by your side.” He said. I smiled.

                “Let’s go now, It’s getting cold.” He said and he guided me until to the car. He’s driving, and I can feel my eyes were swollen from crying. I yawned a bit.

                “You can sleep for a while if you want. I’ll just wake you up when I need some directions, so that I can take you to your home.” He said. And I thanked him. I rested my head on the window, and slept.

                End of POV..

 

--- end of chapter 16! :D

                **Yes, guys! Sorry for the super late update that I made, y’know. I’m  busy and sometimes.. TBH. I’m getting lazy to update it. SORRY ~ REALLY SORRY ~!!!! >>.<< But, I;m in the mood today. So I’ll update it. And, thanks for my new subscribers!! Really appreciate it xD And, I’m also planning to do another fic! HIHIHI. BUT, I’m planning to finish this first. So, I would ask some of you. SHOULD I FINISH THIS ASAP? OR CONTINUE THIS? PLS, ANSWER IT. OKAY? I REALLY NEED YOUR ANSWERS!! THANKS GUYS! AND BTW, COMMENTS ARE LOVED!! <333 NO ONE’S COMMENTING =.= KEKEKE. Sorry for being a bad writer ~~~~~~~ SORRY. “O.o” Once, again. Thank you guys! :> PLS. ANSWER THE QUESTION. HIHIHI.  Wait for the other update~! <3333333333