*She is my one only. [Min Young POV]*

I love you, that's all I know.

 

Cold Morning.. At school..

            Min Young POV..

            As I walk through the hallway of our school.. I’m holding the necklace Taemin-sshhi gave me, I cannot believe that I’m his girl already.. I’ll keep it as a secret. Because I’m sure if every girl knew that I’m his girl. They’ll kill me.

            As I pass the class rooms, I saw Taemin. He smiled at me, but I looked away. Because I’m really nervous. But suddenly, He held my hand and we ran through the corridors. We’re heading at the gymnasium. And I saw everyone. All students of the school. And we’re in front. She’s holding my hand..

            “From now on, don’t ever hurt this girl. Or you’ll experience hell. She’s my girl. She’s my ONE and ONLY.” Taemin announced to the whole school. Everyone were shocked. Even me, I was really really shock. He hugged me tight. And every girl at the gymnasium were really shock.

            “Omoo, what are you doing? I’m keeping this as a secret. And you already revealed it to everyone. Are you insane??!” I whispered at Taemin and punched him lightly at his stomach.

            “Shuush. Don’t worry. They’ll never hurt you.” Taemin said to me, and he faced me, saying.. “I’ll always protect you, promise. I will never do a thing that can hurt you.” He kissed my forehead. And I felt.. like, I was really safe. But something was bothering me. The girls of the school. Especially, KIM Mi-Na, the  girl who really loves Taemin. She would do anything just to get Taemin. She’s also the childhood friend of the 5 boys, SHINee. I’m sure she’ll do anything just to get Taemin away from me. But I won’t let her. I love Lee Taemin, so much. I would not let that girl steal Lee Taemin away from me. I Promise..

 

---- end of chapter 8! :D

            ** Sorry for this short update and bad chapter. Yes, It’s just Min Young’s POV.. But, I’ll update the next chapter. I promise.. I hope y’all liked it. Thankss! Ü